Newbie Resource: Known Active Trolls

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
NewMutator

Newbie Resource: Known Active Trolls

Post by NewMutator »

Seeing as how there seems to be the occasional Myth player reinstalling that gets cynically accused of being a dummy until they uninstall, I thought it might be helpful for them to be able to check a stickied list of forum posters known for this behavior so they don't feel they're being specifically targeted.

So in that spirit I'd like to nominate krok and pogue as resident trolls (and possibly Shadow as honorable mention). :mrgreen:

I think this has potential to be very useful guide for newer players, since they'll be able to judge for themselves based on the behavior of thread contributors. So go, ahead! Let's make a community list of known trollers for the benefit of new posters/players.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: Newbie Resource: Known Active Trolls

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

What exactly am I trolling these days? This is a disgrace. Not even nominating me when I'm on the top of my game and just haphazardly commenting on things here and there. If you want my REAL trolling, I'll give it to you.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

The majority of people who play myth now don't even read these forums. So....this was pointless.
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

~grutaters~ LOL MARONS I TELLS YA< MORANS N MARONS EVERYWHRRR
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

My plan is working perfectly ;)
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

you ain't plan shit kid. now hold my dick while i beat you with my mwc trophies.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:What exactly am I trolling these days?
You're trolling the community by playing nothing but Glad these days. I also want to nominate Zak for making maps that troll the community. Finally, I'd like to nominate NewMutator for this thread, of which the sole purpose was to TROLL THE COMMUNITY.

That is all.
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

That only holds if the "community" is in fact comprised of your own sock puppets.
Sormiron

Post by Sormiron »

This thread almost makes me want to invite you all to a surströmming party. Mostly just giving you some surströmming.
par73

Post by par73 »

pretty sure there is no finer m2 group to bring to the bars and pubs (in boston) than pogue kirk and shadow. it would be a riot, documentary worthy.