Cheats

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
HeadHunterKC

Cheats

Post by HeadHunterKC »

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/142515-myth- ... ter/cheats

I always forget passwords since I use them like once a year, such as the MWC password which I was trying to find tonight because you assholes are hosting passworded games in 2014 for some reason.

Anyway, this site came up and I thought it was cool because I had never known in single player that you could force a win by pressing Control, Alt, + (or a loss if you press Ctrl,Alt,-)

The one for extra units didn't work, unless I', doing it wrong. Had never heard of either of these though, so I thought I would post.
punkUser

Re: Cheats

Post by punkUser »

Yeah I knew the force win one since it's useful while debugging issues with game ending :) Hadn't heard of the more units one...
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Is he maybe talking about L vs D? Light vs Dark? That is some oddball interface glitch that serves a useful purpose
ska

Post by ska »

dosman, wow I remembered that!
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

The key combo is Ctrl + for instant win and Ctrl - for instant loss for single player only (not coop). No Alt key is needed. Go to your preferences. See the "?" button? Click it. It will open the Myth II Help PDF found in your Myth II folder. It has a section on key combos. Mostly items altered or added in 1.8.0. As for the other "cheats" in that page, they are fake.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

It says to press enter then enter a password. What is this talking about? I don't think this actually exists.

Also the Light vs Dark glitch was fixed with (i believe either 1.4 or 1.5). You can still activate it but it just doesn't work.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:It says to press enter then enter a password. What is this talking about? I don't think this actually exists.
It is fake. That is how you enter cheat codes in other games. Myth does not have that.
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Also the Light vs Dark glitch was fixed with (i believe either 1.4 or 1.5). You can still activate it but it just doesn't work.
Hold the tilde key when you click on "Co-operative".
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Pressing right arrow key used to work, dunno if either of those do now. I'll check it out.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Pyro wrote:
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:It says to press enter then enter a password. What is this talking about? I don't think this actually exists.
It is fake. That is how you enter cheat codes in other games. Myth does not have that.
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Also the Light vs Dark glitch was fixed with (i believe either 1.4 or 1.5). You can still activate it but it just doesn't work.
Hold the tilde key when you click on "Co-operative".
Right arrow key also used to activate it. Pretty sure it doesn't still work in any way anymore but I'll try.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

The above message was saved as a draft since a year ago.
shinco

Post by shinco »

So you're saying you can't play LvsD anymore?

shinco
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Nope. Its glitched. So the glitch won't even glitch anymore because of the fixed glitch.
shinco

Post by shinco »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Nope. Its glitched. So the glitch won't even glitch anymore because of the fixed glitch.
Easy there Xzibit

shinco