For the noobs

General MWC related discussion stuff.
Asmodian

For the noobs

Post by Asmodian »

I hate you stop killing myth, I may quit before mwc because every game you are in is horrible!

Sincerely,

AsmoTrowBeltdian
samuel

Re: For the noobs

Post by samuel »

I have 3 responses

1. Asmo you are a noob

2. I have the trow belt, not you

3. You'll never quit, you are beyond addicted
∑√¡£ Jake

Post by ∑√¡£ Jake »

lol
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Please don't make me remind you of how our last trow battle went, bent you over.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I've been in the habit of letting newbs play lately... as opposed to booting them. there is no sense in discouraging new players. yes, it's impossible to play a good 2v2 with even one noob in the game... that's when you should either hold out for a couple more players, change to FFA, suck it up and play anyways, or simply dump the game. if you really want a noob-free game... host with a password instead of booting them after they join. we are having a hard enough time keeping this community alive as it is.
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

The noobs dilemma: play with better players get yelled at get their ass kicked so bad they don't learn or get such useless roles they learn nothing or...: play with other new and crappy players and learn even less. Pretty hard for people to learn or improve when there are so few games to practice and there is no such thing as in intermediate tier of players. It is either know how the game works or have no clue how it works.
Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

King Carnage, KAYYY SEEEEE, KC, Karnage, KSEE - and myself enjoy the odd 1v1 (pretty much all thats on offer when I get online) I have noticed him improving of late. His understanding of how some of the more complex games like flag rally work is still somewhat... lacking...
Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

Not sure if you are the same Asmodian i remember from Bungie days, but shit god damn you were a young kid newby chewb I remember back then. And I still let you play with my posse back then.
Aki

Post by Aki »

Let the noobs play mazz
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Vantobia wrote:Not sure if you are the same Asmodian i remember from Bungie days, but shit god damn you were a young kid newby chewb I remember back then. And I still let you play with my posse back then.
definitely was not me.
East Wind tmnt

Post by East Wind tmnt »

The truth comes out asmo, lol
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

samuel wrote: 2. I have the trow belt, not you.
Asmo has too many TUI's on his record anyway. He's off trowing duty.