Myth II HD Coming Soon!

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Renwood

Re: Myth II HD Coming Soon!

Post by Renwood »

O yea. and this dude:

dac

Post by dac »

the thrall has too much skin, needs more open flesh and maybe a few ribs poking out
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Just when you thought it was SAFE to go BACK in the Water!
Another Zbrush beauty in the Myth "IV" style crafted By our team member Road, with some art direction from yours truly!

[URL=http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/ ... .png[/img][/url]
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

BTW we are ALMOST DONE with the Myth HD Total Conversion! Look forward to EVERYTHING in HD, including HD barbed wire fences and 3 kinds of Barrels! YAY!! All the TFL and Myth 2 Units, all new scenery for trees and stuff, Ambient life, effects, maps... O yea and lest I forget...HD PUNKINS! This Myth HD Total Conversion covers NOT ONLY Myth 2 Soulblighter, IT covers Myth The Fallen Lords as well! We even made new walk animations and more attack animations for the TFL-only units, so they will not move all choppy and they will be as smooth or smoother then Myth 2 unit animations! Big thanks to Oogabooga for his rampant clicking to implement all this stuff into the myth engine! With 1.8 just out, and now Our HD Myth Total Conversion on the way SOON, 2013 IS shaping up to be the BEST year for myth since....well, the LAST MILLENNIUM!
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

DONE RENDERING EVERYTHING!
Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

lol looking forward to giving this a run through its paces.
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

We are on TRACK to release in April!!! WATCH FOR IT!
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Some might have already seen this, but it shows a LOT of the Myth HD Total Conversion in action!

Any new magic and stuff you see that is not from Myth TFL or Myth 2 is part of our "Our Farewell" Tagset or "Myth IV" tagset and not part of the Myth HD Total Conversion.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3nAnudfE8E[/youtube]
blahblahblah

Post by blahblahblah »

Why don't you just make all the units magical superpowered adamantium Trow obviously you want to.

That doesn't even look like Myth, dumbass.
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Look forward, to NEW frames of animation for ALL TFL units, including WALKS, and ATTACKS. This means TFL units will move SMOOTH like myth 2 units do, and not move all choppy like TFL units always did before.

Some all new sequences, like Fir bolg blocking with their Bows. All kinds of new never before seen, scenery, and countless HD and animated artifacts! NEW sequences for things that are all magical on Fallen lords and Avatara and artifacts!

Our team has spent the last few months clicking away like madmen to bring you the finest Myth experience for TFL and Myth 2 ever created! We even have some of the most l337 myth players helping to test and making sure everything is properly TFL and Myth 2 styled gameplay!

APRIL!
dac

Post by dac »

vaporware better be out in a week.
empy

Post by empy »

Is this the new Duke Nukem?
sasper

Post by sasper »

battleaxe wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRItYDKSqpQ[/youtube]
was this a teaser for the HD unit tag set, JESUS i can't wait for it. its coming in 2 days :D
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Yea, its kinda like that.
Penlord

Post by Penlord »

Renwood wrote:APRIL!
It's may
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

No its not. Im west coast so its 10:10 PM April 30th. and is Hawaii is only like 6 PM April 30 2013 so watch for that timed release!
If we upload it in the beginning of May, I will refund everyones perorder $
dac

Post by dac »

LOL so you'll give godzfire back his hard earned pennies?
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

dac wrote:LOL so you'll give godzfire back his hard earned pennies?
:lol:
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Donations are NOT pe-orders.

Also Godzfire is a stupid cunt.

BTW, Its going to be uploaded with GMT -10 = HAWIIAN TIME. WOO ! Still April for another 3 hours!
enculator

Post by enculator »

nothing so far, schedule failed !
shadow

Post by shadow »

Another day, another failure.
dac

Post by dac »

wwo wrote:vaporware
psychic.

and you are quite the businessman ren, calling people who give you money stupid cunts. well done lol.
enculator

Post by enculator »

at least he's honest !
blahblahblah

Post by blahblahblah »

So another Myth4/HD/BS deadline comes and goes with nothing released?

Way to prove the haters wrong, way to make them REALLY regret not chipping in for that kickstarter project.

You sure showed them Ren.

Keep up the good work.
sasper

Post by sasper »

i hope you changed the rules so killing all your own assassin units makes you win immediately
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Renwood wrote:Donations are NOT pe-orders.

Also Godzfire is a stupid cunt.
Seems like a good idea to post this again to remind Renwood of his own lies.

This is the exact conversation that Renwood and I had back in July of 2009 when this came up. The ONLY things that were altered are the removal of personal information for myself and Renwood; I might not like him, but I refuse to put even his information out there: http://pastebin.com/AkktE9mX

So, as I promised Ren, I waited until he would release TheWindAge before doing anything with the items. Finally, on May 20th, 2010, after almost a year, I messaged him stating my intentions: http://pastebin.com/XNvyRwLX

After learning the truth from ProjectMagma, I gave them all the information I had on the subject. As a result, Renwood was banned.

The final conversation occurred on Mariusnet, July 6th 2010. Renwood messaged me the following: http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3521 ... sjuly6.gif
dac

Post by dac »

GiantKillerGen wrote:shut the fuck up godzfire
blahblahblah

Post by blahblahblah »

So Ren scammed you into paying to recover content from a dead HD he already had the content recovered from? And he knows he'd be outed as a scammer if you told anybody so he tells you not to mention it to ANYONE until he has his money and you have the models? And he claims he needs the money to keep the whole "myth 4 thing" going? And he promised to share the models with the community even though he'd already had them for months already and here it is 3 years later and he hasn't shared the models? Or released Myth 4 or even his H(e's)D(elusional) units he PROMISED repeatedly would be released in April?

What a delusional lying sack of bat shit.

Also Ren? It's "hoard the models", not "horde the models". Dumbass.
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

MY THReAD IS ON FFIIIIIIIIRRRREEEE!! Well my plan is working PERFECTLY! I wanted to get a Lot more traffic to this thread before release, and Lookie here! Its working!
Got a Lot more views on this thread! FREE ADVERTISING! Haw You wont take the most views and replies a thread on the thegjol has gotten AWAY FROM ME TO EASY TIRRI! NHL PREDICTIONS ARE NOT MYTH RELATED!

Also there were a few bugs we found and decided to fix before uploading and posting links.
You can wait an extra day for such AWESOMENESS! :D
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

O Godz, again with your edited or completely MADE UP and or OMITTED versions of Text "Conversations" that you had with me to try to make yourself look good somehow and spread lies about me.

I love how crap written that could be edited by anybody, to you is some form of proof.

You LOVE to leave out the parts where I tell you I am giving you things for free, because people had been hunting for them for YEARS and I did not want just Magma and myself to have them.

Godz get a life a move on, most of us have already!
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

We also decided to add in a few extra things last min to make it have a little more eye candy.
Cant have LOW RES BARRELS LAYING AROUND NOW CAN WE?!
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

Stopped reading after like 15-20 lines it was obvious he was trying to scam you Godz, kinda on you for falling for it.

Renwood's reaction when he saw the money transfer > Image
dac

Post by dac »

crun ~ there's anime to describe everything in life.
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

One might, if they had HALF A BRAIN, and wonder how exactly Godz, got "scammed" The only thing that true in any of this is that, Godzfire, got EXACTLY what he expected. when you get scammed, you DO NOT GET WHAT YOU WANTED. Which he did because I fucking gave it to his stupid ass, just like he asked me to.

Dont make me post the forum posts from years ago when he started this crap "O poor me" on Magma's forums, and in the end, they all mocked him and said he got exactly what he expected and to stfu.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

The only thing I edited was your contact and location info which was to protect you. If you want I can throw that up to if you want to continue being a complete liar.
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

I can post your Real name + address if you want Godz, right quick.

hey cuntface, how exactly did you get scammed if you were given exactly what you wanted, The myth models....
empy

Post by empy »

Ive never seen anyone playing myth 4 mod
sasper

Post by sasper »

empy wrote:Ive never seen anyone playing myth 4 mod
thats because ten didn't render them in high enough res
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

People used to play it a LOT when it was released in 2010. Myth IV HD Multiplayer 1.3 is not at thetain.com for the auto DL feature to be used. I never submitted it, because we used to host it at our own website.