3-2 over zak

Giant Killer General

Re: ER2 results

Post by Giant Killer General »

impressive dant, well done.

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

Cool videos, even if your team theme is egotistical and kind of like a down syndrome circle jerk.

I mean really, how did manage to lower the pride of even adren and myrk to that level? New, shinier ornaments for your left nut I guess.

GKGTV is good shit though, keep it comin.

Giant Killer General

mm yur fucking crazy out of your mind if you think that was my idea or that i even encouraged it. it was adren's idea to begin with. sorry that it is inconceivable for you to think that teammates show a little appreciation to the team captain out of their own good will and have some team camaraderie.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Our team name is "GKG's team", that is as good a theme as we are going to get.

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Ah I think you know what I'm referring to, "Myrk Killer General."

Myrk ~ right nut
Adren ~ left nut

GKG they are groveling to you of their own accord? That is true hegemony.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Calm down bitter betsy.

Giant Killer General

what is amusing though is how incredibly butthurt it makes you even though it has nothing to do with you. now i think we should continue the theme just on that basis alone.

You have other teams referred to as Zak's kids, Dantski's Kids, etc, but you don't say anything there. So really you are just projecting your butthurt over me bro. Never seen anyone so offended over another team's theme. just stop.

I was really looking forward to a shit-talk-free match against dantski's team, so how about you just stop now? Somehow you think you are being funny, but you are not, it's honestly quite pathetic. Somehow I know that I am not the first person to tell you that.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Milk Man wrote:Ah I think you know what I'm referring to, "Myrk Killer General."
Actually I have no clue what you're referring to, but then again I wasn't dropped on my head as a child.

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Its not bitterness its contempt.

I used to have respect for the individualist attitude of certain players and am just disappointed.

Why do you like the word "butthurt" so much?

Also, no, don't get called pathetic much. Am a handsome, brilliant, successful, virile, quick, strong, philosophical, creative, and poetic man. Not an unemployed national guardsman who uses myth to work through his PTSD.

Giant Killer General

yes, this is certainly a great demonstration of the attitude of certain players. i am sure they have lost so much by losing your respect and making you disappointed.

and you thought i was the egotistical one.

also I never said you were pathetic in real life, I don't know you in real life so that would be a stupid thing to say. I was speaking only of your desire to continuously interject / force yourself into the conversation by attempting to be funny or relevant, which you kept trying to do multiple times yesterday. that was what was pathetic.

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Gkg told me yesterday that if his team can pull this out he will be the theo Epstein/mj of myth for breaking the myrk finals curse... I had to agree with him.

enculator

Post by enculator »

stop making debate about nickname/team theme, someone go write an article about the power of scuba units on third party maps !

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

I nominate enculator to write this article being the best scuba myther there is.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Was a clever scuba attack for sure lol... i didn't see it coming.

shadow

Post by shadow »

Milk Man wrote:Its not bitterness its contempt.

I used to have respect for the individualist attitude of certain players and am just disappointed.

Why do you like the word "butthurt" so much?

Also, no, don't get called pathetic much. Am a handsome, brilliant, successful, virile, quick, strong, philosophical, creative, and poetic man. Not an unemployed national guardsman who uses myth to work through his PTSD.
GiantKillerGen wrote:yes, this is certainly a great demonstration of the attitude of certain players. i am sure they have lost so much by losing your respect and making you disappointed.

and you thought i was the egotistical one.

also I never said you were pathetic in real life, I don't know you in real life so that would be a stupid thing to say. I was speaking only of your desire to continuously interject / force yourself into the conversation by attempting to be funny or relevant, which you kept trying to do multiple times yesterday. that was what was pathetic.

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Ah my apologies GKG.

I did not realize I had interrupted your clique's discourse of homophobic epithets, "lols," and people and things that are "butthurt." Yesterday, I was not trying to amuse, but rather simply wanted to point out the contradictory grammatical implications of your team's theme-names. You are right, I should not try to impose my enlightened rationality upon your native culture of drooling on oneself while devouring Cheetos. How insensitive of me!

Adren Killer General, Myrk Killer General, Palli Killer General, Evil Killer General, Punk Killer General, and Dac Killer General, please forgive my previous intolerance of your sniveling ways.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

adrenaline wrote:Was a clever scuba attack for sure lol... i didn't see it coming.
Heh, yeah props to the scouting of the map and figuring that one out :)

... now someone fix the map ;)

Giant Killer General

ah yes, the contradictory grammatical implications, who could forget..

you know, of the myth team theme names..

of my clique that has no doubt been best myth friends playing on teams together for years

and of course this surely needed to be pointed out..

doesn't sound nerdy at all.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Milk Man wrote:Ah my apologies GKG.

I did not realize I had interrupted your clique's discourse of homophobic epithets, "lols," and people and things that are "butthurt." Yesterday, I was not trying to amuse, but rather simply wanted to point out the contradictory grammatical implications of your team's theme-names. You are right, I should not try to impose my enlightened rationality upon your native culture of drooling on oneself while devouring Cheetos. How insensitive of me!

Adren Killer General, Myrk Killer General, Palli Killer General, Evil Killer General, Punk Killer General, and Dac Killer General, please forgive my previous intolerance of your sniveling ways.
For someone who claims to have 'enlightened rationality', you seem to be a complete idiot. Get mad about joke theme names more, please. I'm guessing you study some bullshit subject like Sociology that requires you to read too much into everything.

par73

Post by par73 »

Honkey wrote:Gkg told me yesterday that if his team can pull this out he will be the theo Epstein/mj of myth for breaking the myrk finals curse... I had to agree with him.
honkey ~preparing to fix games by insecurity

see NC vs TBC and NC vs Bullz finals films for further evidence

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

On the other hand.

Our team winning would complete one of the most remarkable turnarounds in myth tourney history. 2 lost matches and 0-2 down in the 3rd, at that time we were 8th seed andseemingly done for. Since then we pulled that 3rd match back to win 3-2, knocked out the 3rd seed and reigning draft tourney champ, then last weekend scored revenge and defeated the only unbeaten team.

Now its not MWC so this tourney is hardly as important, but when it comes to turnarounds this is up there with Hand of Allah in 2005 and Armageddon in 2008.

par73

Post by par73 »

@ first youtube video
Cedro Rosso [Milkman] 20 hours ago

totally subscribed to your channel. these videos are gold... amazing how you can still learn things 16 years later. well see how you match up against the kommandantski though, cya in the finals – milk

dac

Post by dac »

Milk Man wrote:Am a handsome, brilliant, successful, virile, quick, strong, philosophical, creative, and poetic man.
you forgot the 16" cock, the billions in your bank account and the social butterfly parties where supermodels fling themselves at you begging for attention. I think you are confusing yourself for castle.

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

par73 wrote:@ first youtube video
Cedro Rosso [Milkman] 20 hours ago

totally subscribed to your channel. these videos are gold... amazing how you can still learn things 16 years later. well see how you match up against the kommandantski though, cya in the finals – milk
What? I'm not allowed to like GKGTV? :D
dac wrote:
Milk Man wrote:Am a handsome, brilliant, successful, virile, quick, strong, philosophical, creative, and poetic man.
you forgot the 16" cock, the billions in your bank account and the social butterfly parties where supermodels fling themselves at you begging for attention. I think you are confusing yourself for castle.
Besides the billions (more of a starving artist type) and the 16" cock (more around 8.5") and the supermodels (usually just regular models) this is not far from accurately describing my life. It can be lonely though, don't envy me.

Return to “The Winter Series 2013”