Petition to ban Psalm from GoS

Gate of Storms (GoS) is a metaserver (lobby) for Myth II Soulblighter multiplayer where you can play online with friends and strangers alike for free.
Loopuze

Petition to ban Psalm from GoS

Post by Loopuze »

As anybody who plays on a regular basis is aware, the player commonly referred to as Psalm, although he changes his name every few days, logs in almost every night to flood our lobby with spam and annoy people with constant insults and hatred. It's the constancy of it that is especially grating. Anybody can get upset or have a bad day or few, and I would never suggest banning someone even temporarily for that. But this behavior from this player will never stop, certainly not without some sort of punitive action to show him that actually, most of us don't want to hear that every night. So, if you would be in favor of at least temporarily banning Psalm, even for just a couple of months, please comment to leave your support here. I figure our community is tiny enough that this might actually accomplish something.

Psalm 118:22

Re: Petition to ban Psalm from GoS

Post by Psalm 118:22 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: BE SURE TO SIGN THE "TRUMP IS NOT MY PRESIDENT" PETITION TOO AND DON YOUR PINK HATS. LOOPUZE MADE DEATH THREATS TO ME AND TO PRESIDENT TRUMP TOO. I HAVE SCREEN SHOTS I HAVE EMAILED TO SEVERAL PARTIES THAT WILL BE INTERESTED INCLUDING PUNKUSER. THERE ARE TWO DEATH HREATS THIS PERSON MADE THAT SHOULD AND ARE BEING TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY. IT'S ONLY AFTER I TOLD LOOPUZE THAT I REPORTED HIM TO THE SECRET SERVICE, STATE POLICE, AND TO PUNKUSER THAT HE WASTED HIS TIME MAKING THIS THREAD ON THE FORUM.

LOOPUZE LIVES IN A SINGLE MOTEL ROOM FOR OVER A YEAR AND, FOR A YEAR, INSULTS RANDOM STRANGERS SO HE CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS SHITUATION. IF HE ACTUALLY SPENT SOME TIME PLANNING TO GET HIMSELF OUT OF HIS SHITUATION INSTEAD OF BLAMING PEOPLE HE HAS NEVER MET AND DOES NOT KNOW...AND MAKING DEATH THREATS TO THEM AND TO THE PRESIDENT....HE MIGHT, EVENTUALLY, ONE DAY, BE ABLE TO MOVE INTO BIGGER DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ROOM!

BUT INSTEAD, HE SPENDS HIS TIME, WHILE ON THE CLOCK AT WORK MIND YOU, POSTING THREADS ABOUT BANNING MEN WHO HE DOES NOT KNOW AND HAS NEVER MET. NO WONDER HE DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT HIS LIFE AND INSTEAD FANTASIZES AND DREAMS ABOUT MINE. THIS GUY IS A DIME-A-DOZEN JEALOUS, ENVIOUS, METH'D OUT MOTEL RESIDENT. SO IMAGINE LIVING IN A MOTEL IF YOU CAN STAND THE THOUGHT...IT WOULD BE HORRIBLE. DOES ANYONE NOT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT PYSCHOLOGY TO REALIZE ALL THE MEAN MYTH PLAYERS ARE JUST MISERABLE ABOUT THEIR OWN SHITUATIONS AND HAVE SELF-LOATHING?

Judgemental Illness

Post by Judgemental Illness »

So let me get this straight. Loopuze wants to ban a man for typing in a chat room? I've read many of Psalm's rants and they're absolutely 165 IQ brilliance. And I've seen Loopuze make death threats against the president and to Psalm in the same chat room. How insane are people these days to think as backwards and upside down as Loopuze does...to think that his death threats are not a big deal and to think typing rants in a chat room (with a mute button) is....

Judgemental Illness

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 3.16.34 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 3.16.34 PM.jpg (179.95 KiB) Viewed 9955 times

Judgemental Illness

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 2.27.20 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 2.27.20 PM.jpg (176.98 KiB) Viewed 9955 times

Yankee

Post by Yankee »

PSALM you are certainly entitled to make as big a fool of yourself as you see fit in the chat box on Myth. I for one would never vote to ban you for simply being obnoxious and loud-mouthed. I do have to caution you against some genuine hyperbole here on the forum though. Lets keep it at least semi real. Describing yourself as a 'man' is a bit over the top. Child is the operative term you're looking for, alternative facts don't apply here.
Psalm 118:22 wrote:... POSTING THREADS ABOUT BANNING MEN WHO HE DOES NOT KNOW AND HAS NEVER MET.

par73

Post by par73 »

alternative facts :lol: :lol:

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån »

JI, Palm, and Loop are different people? Or different personalities?

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån »

Also Psalm is from Oregon like TB...how suspicious

par73

Post by par73 »

idk whats up with people hating on loop

server has been relatively quiet the past few days, I WONDER IF PUNKUSER HAS RECOGNIZED OUR PLEAS

Psalm 118:22

Post by Psalm 118:22 »

LET'S ALL GIVE A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO THE TOLERANT, LOVING LIBERAL LEFT FOR BEING SO PATIENT, COMPASSIONATE, AND UNDERSTANDING LIKE THEY WANT US TO BE WITH THEIR MENTAL ILLNESSES, GAYNESSES, MULTI-GENDERS, AND OVERALL DIS-EASES...SO WE HAVE TO BE ACCEPTABLE AND TOLERANT WITH THEIR JUDGEMENTAL ILLNESS TOO....LET US ALL PRAY THAT THESE FASCIST NAZI LIBERALS SEE HOW INTOLERANT, HATE-FILLED, JUDGEMENTALLY ILL, AND BULLY-COWARDS THEY REALLY ARE.

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Psalm does need to chill.

But that screenshot he has of loop making the comment.

C'mon loop you can't say ban him then turn around and do what he does every day because he has no social life!! You have to be more mature to get him OMed.

Post by Guest »

bump

Brandon Hex

Post by Brandon Hex »

Is this still a thing? Cause if not, it should be.

I was wondering what happened to loop.

Give psalm a nice time out at least. He has done nothing but pull apart what is left and monopolizes what is still there after he's push people out. There isn't a person here who hasn't had to 'deal' with his BS one way or another.

If this place banned me and it has a few times, then certainly it should have and still should ban him.

More than a bump.

Brandon Hex

Post by Brandon Hex »

That guy has gone from harassing the youngest player to the only female player to every other player to getting half to do his dirty work for him and then turning on them when they get tired of always catering to him. I see two people in these comments who have defending him to the degree of, take his abuse and you get to game. I'm still NOT shocked to see he even turned on them.

I am pissed he was so on Loop and I never even knew about the degree it got to be. I liked loop and now he like many others thanks to psalm, is gone. But who isn't gone? The guy who threatens the players with the FBI and police. He baits every single one of them. He lies out his ass and he is by far the most racist, sexist, bigot to ever be here and he's been here now for over 10 years. Even Ted Bundy's wife finally said enough is enough.

The guy clearly needs a time out so he can focus on real life and maybe find himself some help that this community can't give him (we've tried). Even suggesting he talk to a shrink means yer booted from his host for months. But nobody here is a therapist and he tries to force you into that roll for him. Then when you tell him something he doesn't want to hear but might need to, holy shit you asked for it. That is the fix I am in right now and he's never getting over it. I for one am done pretending to be OK with him just so I can get some games in. I was here long before him and normally the rule of thumb for me is, and long after. However, right now he has divided the players to the point he even tries kicking people for other players hosts. He's simple the worst person to ever exist (and I just mentioned Ted Bundy and still think the serial rapist is a better person than Psalm) and that deserves at least a time out in 2018.

It would also be one of those things where you need to set somebody free and Psalm needs to be freed from 16/7/365 of Myth. The only hours he's not here is when he's sleeping and sadly those hours are the ones where most everybody else when it comes to bigger game times is also asleep.

I work with a guy that nobody likes. It didn't start that way, but he just wore us all down. I often think... is that Psalm. I know it's not. But I assume he is just how Psalm is, in real life. If you've seen the SNL Pathological Liar skits, then you know what I am talking about only I never wanted to punch the SNL guy. He was funny. Psalm is not. He's a force of evil that has no clue he's the evil one.

Fuser

Post by Fuser »

I think you're overflowing the issue. Nobody plays this crazy man's garbage host.

hi

Post by hi »

i agree with fuser, you're tall taking him too serious, which empower him to affect you more while he does not care one way or the other. there are simple solution like having the capability to be host of a game, to make secret password, or to ignore him. that is all the punitive action you need to take: don't read, don't respond, don't mention. it add up, like spare change.

psalm is still psalm, but everyone change. a year later he is not wearing other players down as much as he has worn himself down, last year he got kick off team for crazy, and was enough punitive action where he stop playing himself.

people quit for their own personal reasons. you can't blame one player for another player quitting. please accept reality: myth is niche unpopular game held appreciated by few, and even fewer actively. if one player is a problem, invite a new one. or two, or three. or quit indefinitely.

Brandon Hex

Post by Brandon Hex »

I call bullshit on the above post. Snow flake.

The solution is united against the one threat. We all stand or some will fall and you will have less people here as a result.

Nobody who is still here but me has ever really stood up to Psalm. Loop did and look where he isn't.

But not a single other one of you can say the same.

Brandon Hex

Post by Brandon Hex »

Little strongly worded there in my above post. Others have stood up to Psalm.

However, he is the kind of troll that you have to drive out like a poison and in those cases you have to fight fire with fire. He isn't going to go any other way until he has nobody who gives him what he wants which is simple. Manipulate the hosting, boot those who don't bow to him and run away when he gets a taste of his own medicine. Speaking of which, you can clearly say his lack of taking his meds is why we're all same minded when it comes to him. He needs to get with the program or GTFO. With 50 people at best here on the reg, it will be 49, 48, 47 and so on and more quickly with him still being one of last left.

I was here before him, I plan to beat him at his own game and take back what he is trying to take from me.

Might fail. If I do, then you will have 1 less person who is willing to do something to keep us all here.

Pretty simple social math there. I'm an asshole but which asshole do you really want in your life for another 10 years.

Me or that fucking guy. (Shut up Pogue, in advance.)

Exact

Post by Exact »

I think you underestimate how many non-ww2 players actively avoid this guy's host. He puts in hours everyday trying to get someone to interact with him, so he's bound to get some takers sooner or later.

He has legitimate personality disorder, just ignore him.

GabbaH3y

Post by GabbaH3y »

* pokes head in *

Bumpp

Post by Bumpp »

Bump

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

How is this idiot not banned yet?

This is 5 minutes worth of spam... he does this every day for hours on end. Also impersonates other players constantly. Seriously a cancer.

garnish

Post by garnish »

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 11.07.28 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 11.07.28 AM.jpg (37.15 KiB) Viewed 8619 times

Post by Guest »

Bump

redemption1984

Post by redemption1984 »

Honestly, i tried to be this guys friend, i was polite and gave him a chance. but enough is enough...
Psa constantly drops from his host or others hosts if he losing...if he wins he talks shit and verbally abuses his fellow players.
He claims i am not who i am actually and accuses of being Brandon Hex for some reason. I read an enlightening post from BH earlier tonight and im starting to understand y he accuses me of this. BH is right to want to BAN him.
I try to be honest with the guy and he boots me and tells me that "I AM DONE FOR LIFE" wtf is that? This is trolling bs and it shouldnt be tolerated.
We had a server issue tonight, minutes after an arguement i had with this fool. At this point i believe he is trying to hack servers like GOS and Steam and u should boot him. as soon as he made a comment to me i was booted from GOS and cant get back on.
Whether this was a security precausion by GOS or a server crash i honestly believe this low life asshole has something to do with it.
Hes a liberal bitch, if he want pple could say what they want to him and he wouldnt do this.
Come at me Psa, i dare u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamsWrath

Post by SamsWrath »

Does this dude still play? Maybe I come back and play because this shit is hilarious!

Return to “Gate of Storms”