Archive of GoS forums

Gate of Storms (GoS) is a metaserver (lobby) for Myth II Soulblighter multiplayer where you can play online with friends and strangers alike for free.
Giant Killer General

Archive of GoS forums

Post by Giant Killer General »

punkuser and/or garnish - what is going on with the GoS forums? Are we transferring a full archive of it over here? Please tell me that was not just removed and deleted forever.

punkUser

Re: Archive of GoS forums

Post by punkUser »

I gave the full database dump to garnish before Myrgard was brought up so he should be able to restore the relevant stuff. I still have a copy if need be as well... no intent on deleting it but the idea was for at least whatever relevant parts of it to be hosted here ultimately.

garnish

Post by garnish »

I am slowly bringing the backup online. Any requests, I will find em and restore em.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

We won't have a full archive of it? Only a partial archive?

garnish

Post by garnish »

Eventually, it will be a full archive. I was unable to find a way with SQL to "flip a switch" and restore everything all at once with the proper permissions. But, I can do it one sub forum at a time. On the front page now you have access to all of the Godhead articles as well as all of the previous MWCs under GoS. More soon. I also need to work on the mobile version of this forum... :)

Return to “Gate of Storms”