QR 3 Results

Asmodian

QR 3 Results

Post by Asmodian »

Boyz2men forfeited

Ghengis and Encualtor were both available to play, but decided not to so you might want to figure out if that team intends on showing or not. It might be a good idea to eliminate the 2 lowest teams.

Myrk

Re: QR 3 Results

Post by Myrk »

this makes me feel less bad about thinking the match was at 6 and completely missing it

Father Xmas

Post by Father Xmas »

Asmodian wrote:Boyz2men forfeited

Ghengis and Encualtor were both available to play, but decided not to so you might want to figure out if that team intends on showing or not. It might be a good idea to eliminate the 2 lowest teams.
well some ppl still want to play asmo, even on the lowest teams ... i can't speak for Boyz2men, but i'm pretty sure deers still want to play

falcon

Post by falcon »

Last week it was sunday and now saturday 5 pm?? WTF.

Chohan

Post by Chohan »

Father Xmas wrote:
Asmodian wrote:Boyz2men forfeited

well some ppl still want to play asmo, even on the lowest teams ... i can't speak for Boyz2men, but i'm pretty sure deers still want to play
Pretty sure they would make an attempt to schedule a match-show up for matches if they wanted to play.

Return to “The Winter Series 2014”