QR 1 - Predictions

Asmodian

QR 1 - Predictions

Post by Asmodian »

Not too much intrigue in the round 1 match ups. The only game that has a chance to be close is WTC vs BB if WTC manages to show with their best 7.

Breaking Bad over WTC 4-1 -- No Gekko and no Adren does not bold well for WTC's chances of an upset. WTC will have players raging by the second during and after the match.

Victorious Secret over Deer 5-0 -- Deer's best chance of grabbing a game or two off of VS is if they have a #'s advantage, which may be possible because VS does not have one active player on their roster.

Boyz 2 men over Age 4-1 -- Boyz 2 men get molested one game due to a horrible trade from Homer. At the end of the molestation they realize they are still just boys

drunken_deer

Re: QR 1 - Predictions

Post by drunken_deer »

As far as predictions go, I am in Alignment with two face (asmo) on predictions, in essence its the top tier v bottom tier for qr1

Breaking Bad over WTC 5-0 -- I would of given WTC a chance but then I remembered Bagrada a.k.a shadow is playing on their team so fuck them, and I know it will be their downfall for having him.

Victorious Secret over Deer 5-0 -- As Assmo said that if they dont attend they will lose, my team far too disorganized to pose a series threat throughout this entire tournament. Its kind of more about participating more than anything.

Boyz 2 men over Age 4-1 -- Ageha will be too rusty to form a formidable threat, however they may just pull one victory with some eastern tactic up their sleeve.

Zaknafiend

Post by Zaknafiend »

Boyz 2 men 0 - 5 Ageha - Ageha using the good old scheduling abuse rapes homer 1vs7

Kashmir

Post by Kashmir »

Asmodian wrote:Breaking Bad over WTC 4-1 -- No Gekko and no Adren does not bold well for WTC's chances of an upset. WTC will have players raging by the second during and after the match.
Bode. This is bold.

argos

Post by argos »

Especially bold because WTC beat BB

shadow

Post by shadow »

Asmodian wrote:Not too much intrigue in the round 1 match ups. The only game that has a chance to be close is WTC vs BB if WTC manages to show with their best 7.

Breaking Bad over WTC 4-1 -- No Gekko and no Adren does not bold well for WTC's chances of an upset. WTC will have players raging by the second during and after the match.

Victorious Secret over Deer 5-0 -- Deer's best chance of grabbing a game or two off of VS is if they have a #'s advantage, which may be possible because VS does not have one active player on their roster.

Boyz 2 men over Age 4-1 -- Boyz 2 men get molested one game due to a horrible trade from Homer. At the end of the molestation they realize they are still just boys

shadow

Post by shadow »

drunken_deer wrote:As far as predictions go, I am in Alignment with two face (asmo) on predictions, in essence its the top tier v bottom tier for qr1

Breaking Bad over WTC 5-0 -- I would of given WTC a chance but then I remembered Bagrada a.k.a shadow is playing on their team so fuck them, and I know it will be their downfall for having him.

Victorious Secret over Deer 5-0 -- As Assmo said that if they dont attend they will lose, my team far too disorganized to pose a series threat throughout this entire tournament. Its kind of more about participating more than anything.

Boyz 2 men over Age 4-1 -- Ageha will be too rusty to form a formidable threat, however they may just pull one victory with some eastern tactic up their sleeve.

shadow

Post by shadow »

to be fair

THOR and RAWR was a true heroes of this match

A P P L A U S E

Return to “The Winter Series 2014”