Finals results: I win my own tournament

Myrk

Finals results: I win my own tournament

Post by Myrk »

Team Asmo over Team Paris 7-0

The main reason for the score disparity is Arz not being there, tirri apparently not being willing to just put his kid in a cage with some pizza and cigarettes while he played myth, and cruniac ragequitting after game 1.

Games 1, 6, and 7 were fairly decent games regardless (at least from my perspective) as DE and Trow were done with equal numbers of players and on Lichen we ran a no-warriors strat. I was originally going to cap a trowless game but tirri had some time to play and I forgot locks anyway for the double fail.

punkUser

Re: Finals results: I win my own tournament

Post by punkUser »

Congrats Myrk. This also makes 3 BACK TO BACK draft tournament wins for me. MVP. :P (And you too? I feel like you were on my team each time too.)

In all seriousness thanks for hosting. If not for organized events I doubt we'd have any decent games going on at all. Sucks about the finals, but such is life with small teams. Thanks for the guys on team par who played it out regardless.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

Damn, Par's team was so demoralized before the match they didn't even want to play.

a 7-0 sweep, an impressive win for team Asmo. I am not sure if there has ever been a complete 7-0 finals sweep like that before in any 2 team tournament.

but I ask everyone, is Asmo really capable of being such a dominant captain without outside help? Without perhaps a little birdie speaking sweet nothings in his ear? Without perhaps someone to vent to?

I can only speculate, I will let you all decide.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

A better question would be, would you be able to continue posting without Asmo's tongue in your ass? Or would you just lose interest?

par73

Post by par73 »

i wouldn't say my 'whole team' was demoralized. :)

scheduling conflix :O

still ggs ! :)

empy

Post by empy »

Meh the games were not great, always going to lose when half the team dont show up.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

adrenaline wrote:A better question would be, would you be able to continue posting without Asmo's tongue in your ass? Or would you just lose interest?
quite ironic as it was your post riding my nuts that brought me back to the forums. you can thank yourself for that.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

punkUser wrote:Congrats Myrk. This also makes 3 BACK TO BACK draft tournament wins for me. MVP. :P (And you too? I feel like you were on my team each time too.)
Yeah we were on GKG's team last time he capped in a draft tourney, then Asmo's team twice in a row now. 3 draft tourney wins in a row. Dem mad skills

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Also I agree it's unfortunate we didn't have full teams in the finals, it seems rescheduling for tomorrow or next weekend wasn't an option. Shit happens.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Also worth noting that Cruniac is a bitch.

shadow

Post by shadow »

adrenaline wrote:Also worth noting that Cruniac is a bitch.

Return to “Myrk's Tournament 2013”