Strike Witches™

Asmodian

Strike Witches™

Post by Asmodian »

Under the 2nd best with strategist of all time Strike Witches pulls off a prestigious victory with AsmoTouchPadian at the helm

tirri

Re: Strike Witches™

Post by tirri »

SAM WHAT TEAM WILL HAVE YOU NOW?? CALL ME, WE DISCUSS BUSINESS SO WE CAN AVERT THIS PR CATASTROPHE WITH YOU LOSING ALL FINALS BADLY. THIS TIME WITH THE WORST DAMAGE RATIOS OUT OF ALL PLAYERS NOT CAPTAINING. CALL ME PAL

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

These games were special in a short bus kind of way. Fun though! ggs
Also special thanks to Paris for trying to dummy as GK and getting caught and banned immediately

samuel

Post by samuel »

I think that tirri might have a crush on me

Zak

Post by Zak »

The Zak curse continues, however so do his beastly captain stats:

http://games.gateofstorms.net/tournamen ... rounds/276

Kills: 33-23
K/D ratio: 1.435, 4th overall

Damage: 144-96
Damage ratio: 1.5, 1st overall

http://games.gateofstorms.net/tournamen ... rounds/299

Kills: 28-27
K/D ratio: 1.037, 6th overall

Damage: 109-91
Damage ratio: 1.198, 3rd overall

WHAT DOES A ZAK GOTTA DO??

par73

Post by par73 »

Myrk wrote:These games were special in a short bus kind of way. Fun though! ggs
Also special thanks to Paris for trying to dummy as GK and getting caught and banned immediately

"banned immediately"? my team was already eliminated I didn't get 'banned' from anything.

I find it amusing how much shit you talk about how "bad" my play is, but you were one of the biggest proponents to not let me play against you in a finals.

Pussies :)

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

You would have been able to sub for them had you not tried to cheat in order to play.

Cheaters never prosper

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Sort of academic since they already had enough/more people...

But seriously, at least next time make an effort to not be obvious par ;)

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

par73 wrote:I find it amusing how much shit you talk about how "bad" my play is, but you were one of the biggest proponents to not let me play against you in a finals.

Pussies :)

Nothing personal bro, I dislike the idea of letting a dummying idiot who just got caught red-handed be allowed to play in a tournament.
Thanks for the easy wins when you do play me on your real account though

par73

Post by par73 »

I could have cared less, you all knew ghengis couldn't make the match. suddenly your entire team could but crun couldn't. you didn't want to face the challenge, you wanted to avoid it.
I'll cya in the future buddy. i'm 72-19 against you all time, go look it up.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Keep smoking dat crack bud

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Gg's team asmo. Was a horribly annoying match for me and a couple of others listening to bickering and crying mainly started by drunken over shadows legitimate gripe on the bre map. I even recall saying to my RL friend who was watching the game with me "I have no fucking clue why shadow is fighting double the bres, where the fuck is the rest of the support? "

Legitimately one of the most annoying matches I have ever had to take part in, it got to a point where I was afking during games. Kinda sucks when you can't start a sitting rotation in fear of a 2.5 hour 6 game match even further, and the one game you do really play you get a bunch of wolves to go suicide (good trap on that btw, could done it better, but we were way to comitted to it) The smells map was pretty much a culmination of the match, a waste of time clusterfuck. (i would have felt this way even if we had won, which clearly wasn't happening due to our team morale being shit after hearing 45 minutes of horseshit)

Thanks for hosting the tournament ASMO, wish it had ended with a fun match (regardless of the result), not listening to some delusional fucktard ramble on an on about his worthless tournament that has about 6 actual participants.

also thanks to Zak, Thor, captain, Sam, Funk, and liger for being patient and trying to stay focued.

also- Those finals maps were awful... I have never complained about map choice once until this match in my entire career, but i hate to say it, myrk was right. Tournaments are getting way too fancy and have gotten too far away from maps players are used to. This isn't a cop out, I don't think we would have won any maps yesterday, but they were still anti fun other than the trow.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

1. First games a rush, barely even had time to do anything, pretty much all the melle and ghol pus did the work, archers mopped up reminants from all hard work.
2. Zak as captain sent both Shadow and Myself Middle- needless to say that was the first fucking mistake of the finals matchup
3. Shadow makes another stupid fucktard comment to myself, I have had enough and reply with equal aggression. Honkeys lack of leadership kicks in to settle matters. Instead of calming tensions he sits back and doesn't participate in 3 of the Finals games. The fact Bagrada noob never once mentions for assistance or talks to me is further proof that your argument here is invalid. Had I known he needed my bre to jump in or he wanted to pull back and consolidate he should of said so, I dont read minds even the simple ones like Bagrada/Honkey.
4. Lack of communication yet again , Liger even mentioning this pre-game. Thor and Captain dont communicate thus wolves die.
5. The CTF game I get given Archers and Thrall to fight middle, Knowing that even zak has quoted my "flagging abilities" so to speak I can not maximise my strength in CTF we still pull through. This In a sense I wasnt complaining at and going with the flow.
6. Two of the games I was not present in. Both games I was not present, our team lost. One of which the smells game: I asked for Thors assistance to Rush the warlock that had confused Ligers army which lost us huge %. Instead Thor turns tail with his ghols leaving me in the shit as I was relying on his pus to cancel out the other teams ghol with pus. Yet again another communication error.

Its rather pathetic to even see you blaming me for the sole excuse that you cant even manage your team properly, even more so to attack my tournament that is been for many. Some nice light entertainment and has exceeded what I expected from hosting it. Need I mention that your quote about "me enjoying my useless tournament and sniggering remarks" at our loss as a team on the final match proves you are a saw loser. In fact I am honestly Glad Team Asmodian Won, and even with the sheer magnitude of bitching from timezones that was claimed as being a disadvantage that I disapprove of Im still glad that they fucked our team over just because you are a cunt and our team doesn't deserve the Victory.

Really all I can say Is Im quite glad that after the slugfest im getting out of myth entirely and removal of any participation Its just a shame Myrks tournament will have less players due to retards like yourself .

For your information The tournament has more than 6 players and that everyone who has played it in, has enjoyed its experimentation and unique setup. even though slugfest is perhaps not everyone's thing, it was made to encourage new players to grasp the use of dwarves, and melee in a simple way to encourage more Online play rather than starting out as Coop or the shit Mazzarins demise bandwagon. Thank you for your support though Honkey, glad to see you dont give a shit about nobody other than yourself.

Edit: need I mention the way you talked to Funk and benched him instead of just Capping and taking the Spiders to try and kill the wolves in the stampede game, instead our team alienated another of our players instead of forcing Funk back into fighting finals style.

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

In fact I am honestly Glad Team Cremesi Won
well......fuck?

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Honkey wrote:also- Those finals maps were awful... I have never complained about map choice once until this match in my entire career, but i hate to say it, myrk was right. Tournaments are getting way too fancy and have gotten too far away from maps players are used to. This isn't a cop out, I don't think we would have won any maps yesterday, but they were still anti fun other than the trow.
You don't have to like them,but I enjoyed them. As a captain I like something that isn't so cookie cutter and you can actually come up with something new. How did you not like Caer Cadarn, Barb Valley and Smells? All 3 of those are staples in MWC meaning 4/6 maps we played were far from extreme picks.

Zak

Post by Zak »

The maps were fine, the only questionable ones were maybe dun caric and yukigassen. The former has been used in MWC, but the sinkable myrks have always been kind of lame. Yukigassen is just kind of a shitty map but there was an epic game played on it in mwc 2012 so I can see why it was brought back.

Return to “Asmo's Draft Tournament 2013”