@Team Honkey - Finals

Asmodian

@Team Honkey - Finals

Post by Asmodian »

Something last minute came up that I could not turn down. I will not be here Saturday. So unless they are willing to reschedule for the next weekend you guys will have to play it as is. Sorry for this last minute notice and unfortunate circumstances, but I can't pass up the opportunity of going to cheer on my favorite team in their biggest rivalry game with my best friends. Good luck if there is no reschedule.
That is my direct post on our team forums as of like 5 minutes ago.

Tirri,KK,Browning and I can't make the match this weekend. The power is in your guys hands (Team Honkey) if you want to reschedule for next weekend or not. The match will probably be a lot better if you reschedule but you are not obligated to do so.

Honkey

Re: @Team Honkey - Finals

Post by Honkey »

I personally don't care but I ask for the same offer to be extended to us if we have issues with next weekend.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Honkey wrote:I personally don't care but I ask for the same offer to be extended to us if we have issues with next weekend.
I leave in a couple hours so not sure if I will be able to look at the forums again until Monday, but if you guys allow a reschedule for next weekend we would let you choose a time saturday that suits you. Sunday doesn't work for us.

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

I posted to team forums about this... Told them if nobody responds I am agreeing to move match back a week, just realize asmo that delays like this can end tournaments without the finals being played. I would rather have teams at full strength but if for some reason next week is fucked up or we get screwed on who can make it I probably won't bother playing. In other words... I have no problem moving match but if it makes your team stronger and ours weaker it could open up even more delays or the finals not being conpleted... As I will not waste time chasing my roster down.what I mean is we get the right to delay another week if it doesn't work for us.

Captain

Post by Captain »

I cannot make next week, I will be in Denver all weekend- Friday-Monday

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

My team can't accommodate the match switch... Plan on playing tomorrow as scheduled.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Meh ok well you are going to be playing a shadow of what we should gem but whatever gl. I guess I don't have anyone to blame but myself.

BYU!

par73

Post by par73 »

you reap what you have sown

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

by tirri » September 20th, 2013, 8:05 am
we've been a little sick and probably wont be going away tomorrow so i can probably show up after all. sorry dear team, forget everything i said. im usually not one to throw my own team under the bus like this

tirri

Looks like Tirri (your 1st round pick) is going to make it after all. Meanwhile I doubt GK shows (our first round pick) so it seems you are being a bit dramatic regarding "a shell of your team" Killer King and you While not bad players sure as fuck dont constitute the heart and soul of your team given your roster. meanwhile our top pick has shown up for a couple games hung over as fuck, and slate has been mia. Given your thoughts on Paris and Kirk I imagine you liken the inability of you and KK to show up as a bigger deal than slate and gk showing up.... In reality.... we have been playing with a "shell of our team" almost the entire tournament, missing 2 of our top 4 picks for 2/3 matches, and never there together.

par73

Post by par73 »

asmo is a bitch made idiot and browning couldn't give less than two shits about "his" idiot team or tournament after the bitchmade-displayed-by-this-idiot and therefore associated team.

Return to “Asmo's Draft Tournament 2013”