MYTH TRIBUNAL TO TRIAL CHEATING ALLEGATIONS 8PM EST FRIDAY

Homer

MYTH TRIBUNAL TO TRIAL CHEATING ALLEGATIONS 8PM EST FRIDAY

Post by Homer »

I like what Paris said about how my team got screwed because, Asmodian's team threw the match?

(If you really threw the match then you're a idiot in real life)

ANSWER THESE ALLEGATIONS BEFORE THE MYTH TRIBUNAL ON FRIDAY AT 8 PM EST.

FAILURE TO APPEAR WILL RESULT IN HANGING BY THE BALL SACK.

THOSE FOUND GUILTY OF THROWING A MYTH TOURNAMENT MATCH SHALL BE HUNG BY THE BALL SACK UNTO DEATH.

THOSE FOUND GUILTY OF RIGGING A TOURNAMENT WILL BE GIVEN THE DEATH PENALTY BY HANGING FROM THE BALL SACK.

THOSE FOUND TO BE WITHOUT SAID BALL SACK SHALL BE HUNG BY THE EARS, TITS, OR SOME OTHER CRUEL MEASURE RESULTING IN A SLOW, PAINFUL, and HUMILIATING DEATH.

THE MYTH TRIBUNAL COUNCIL WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:

Wwo
Limp
Zak
Cu
Cruniac
Pogue
Drunken Irishmen
Gkg
Kirk
Tirri
Homer

Prosecutor Paris, will be liable for presenting arguments to support his accusation of cheating against Defendants Asmodian, and his alleged Co-Conspirators. Arguments from both sides shall be heard in a private room free from any spam, gaming, free chatting or other such Thom Foolery.

After which time, a vote will be taken by any Tribunal Members in attendance and majority rules. At which time, either defendants or prosecutor shall be hung from the ball sack until death, leaving their family members and friends to live in shame and humiliation for their actions for the rest of their lives.

Court will be in session @ 8 PM EST FRIDAY, and shall last no longer than 20 Minutes. BE THERE OR FACE THE WRATH OF THE MYTH TRIBUNAL.

par73

Re: MYTH TRIBUNAL TO TRIAL CHEATING ALLEGATIONS 8PM EST FRID

Post by par73 »

I've looked over the case files and have already begun constructing arguments based on evidence to be used against the Defendant.

Chances are, the defendant won't show up in court, we can then file a warrant for his arrest.

It may be beneficial he doesn't show up at all, so we can get to the next case of thousands we have backed up in the court house.

Paris, esquire.

Homer

Post by Homer »

If Asmodian fails to show to court, he will be arrested and face the death penalty under the assumption of guilt.

Any failure to show up to the tribunal council is as good as a guilty sentencing, keep that in mind Asmodian, keep that in mind....

Captain

Post by Captain »

Homer wrote:

Hmm, Friday night, 7pm...You are actually making plans to be on Myth?

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

I think Asmo was in the process of moving, tirri had some kind of issue, and I found out a couple days prior that I would have to leave early.
Shit happens. Considering all that, we did put effort into attempting to win the games. Team Honkey did legitimately beat us.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Lol I approve of this hearing, and let me note that I particularly enjoy that our disorganized noob organization/play is not being ridiculed due to being construed as some sort of meta-strategy :D As for my testimony... definitely every time I screwed up was intentional. Carry on.

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

Its true I deliberately took over capping for that match with the sole intention of losing to screw over random internet people. The idea that I did 5 mins of preparation 3 days prior (total not just each map) and didn't really have a clue what I was doing is ludicrous (not the rapper).

YOU HAVE MY CONFESSION

par73

Post by par73 »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3brmlybusw[/youtube]

Did anyone even watch the match? I didn't.

I guess I'll be forced to, now that I am PROSECUTING ATTORNEY JAMES RONDO JONES JUNIOR.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

lol you can go fuck yourself Homer, 10am on a Saturday I am working.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaO1EGGSd5k[/youtube]

Just junk it and all those on the tourney

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

I would like to testify at this trial.

Homer

Post by Homer »

Captain wrote:
Homer wrote:

Hmm, Friday night, 7pm...You are actually making plans to be on Myth?

MMmmmm that's 5 PM my time, you go out before 8 PM EST? you're either a pussy or live in australia. Which is it?

Homer

Post by Homer »

drunken_deer wrote:lol you can go fuck yourself Homer, 10am on a Saturday I am working.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaO1EGGSd5k[/youtube]

Just junk it and all those on the tourney

Shucks

Homer

Post by Homer »

It looks like counter arguments have been made Paris, that the top players for Asmodian's team were legitimately absent due to real life issues; your next step to prove that Asmodian's team threw the match is to force them to provide documentation or real life witnesses that can vouch for their absence.

For example a spouse or close family member who will swear before the tribunal that their loved one was unable to attend the match, because they were changing diapers or eating dinner with their mother in law.

Another example would be Drunken Irishmen was unable to TO his own slug-fest tournament, because he had "work", otherwise known as male prostitution. If he wanted to prove his legitimate absence then he could bring in an eye witness saying that he was indeed sucking dick or a mouthful of some 55 year old perverts cum. Either of these would be proof of his legitimate absence.

par73

Post by par73 »

I thought these guys were the best the draft had to offer, I thought asmo was the 2nd best strategist on myth. (hehe) Either way, they either threw the match or was able to talk themselves up as being elite better than Soulblighter Np himself.

I have reason to believe it's more likely the latter because most of them suck beyond all recognition (and that's recognition only happening post 2012), but in the court of law I would pursue the former. Especially because Mr. "Disqualified, yous" wouldn't have to do anything more than either not show up or click randomly around the map, like how I did rushing him in 1v1 tournament games he took far more serious than Soulblighter Np himself took being serious about having a bag of tricks present at all times. (zeriouz zhit)

also if this was an actual court of law, i'm pretty sure they (those being prosecuted), would have to provide proof of such "personal occurrences" THEMSELVES. I, the prosecutor, wouldn't have to prove anything otherwise, unless counter-proof to their alleged "proof" of having other obligations.

chances are they hide the fact they play m2 however, with those who could vouch for their absence. except crun, who is really open his video game and sex life, and tirri, who's daughter and wife believes m2 is actually an educational episode of seseme streat on repeet. (tirri can't stop learning enough from this episode; every time he views, it's something new, it's true)

Where has sb been? :(

killerking

Post by killerking »

I admit I put little effort in the match because I know we had already made it into the finals.
Also, I had to help one of my housemates so I was semi-afk in one of the games I played.

tirri

Post by tirri »

your honor the glove doesnt fit

wwo

Post by wwo »

I'm abdicating my seat on the judges' panel.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

the justice system has failed us. time to form a lynch mob... fellas... get your picks and shovels, light your torch, and let's string somebody up! by the ball sack!

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

We should lynch spartain ken 15.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Whoever is cheating, shall be druggithed by a chain hooked up to the back of my trucketh.

Return to “Asmo's Draft Tournament 2013”