Homer's Better Draft Tournament

Homer

Homer's Better Draft Tournament

Post by Homer »

Just posting to tell everyone I have no interest in playing in Homer's Draft Tournament or organizing it, rumors have been going around that Myth may never officially enter into a hibernation period for the 2013 year. BUT that the complete awfulness of 2013 Mything would be strung out incessantly with less than average turn outs, cluster fucks of scheduling conflicts, even shittier more obscure map picks, and hundreds of more hours of pointless banter where Myth's regulars lurk the lobby and talk about everything from whether or not they shave their pubic hair to how they can't find jobs, or if they appreciate the muscle definition in MasterChief's newest renderings.

Mazz IV v.74 beta gamma will be played all year long though, that I can assure you, so don't worry if you enter into a dark chasm of despair, that option will still be available to distract you from the complete pointlessness of your existence for a few hours at a time, but must be used only in emergency's and in conjunction with no less than 750 ml of hard alcohol.

Besides being a complete flop, this year of Myth has been truly enlightening for me, I now see I was never any good and could never win a tournament on my own, lesson learned, I will no longer be teaming with people who I don't think are better than me.

I look forward to playing with some of you in the future when we can all get together, hope to see some tournaments organized throughout the year by people no one has ever heard of for map types that no one really cares to play.

It is true LIMP officially doesn't care, and I'm ok with that, but I just wish he would've told me.

Next year MWC will be played on Marius.net instead of GOS, change should be officially announced 4 hours before QR's start so as to prevent any confusion. I've been telling a lot of people about Myth 2 and why it's such a good game to play and no one seems to give a shit, most people I know now are worried about work or raising children losers lol.

drunken_deer

Re: Homer's Better Draft Tournament

Post by drunken_deer »

how about you just go back to playing minecraft and fuck off cause nobody cares

Homer

Post by Homer »

What is minecraft? Is it better than your slugfest tournament?

par73

Post by par73 »

not for me ! I can't win mine craft :( but I won that slug fest !

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Homer wrote:What is minecraft? Is it better than your slugfest tournament?

Maybe Ill send you a free copy, so you can fuck off and build sandcastles and try to get into the pants of some 15 year old boys.

tirri

Post by tirri »

homer has been desperate to play in some good myth matches this year only to be unable to even make the match or have his team lose horribly anyway thus making 2013 homer's most unsatisfying myth year to date. luckily homer already identified the problem. he isnt good enough to elevate his team's status and have meaningful and fulfilling myth games with him as the teams powerhitter. he also isnt respected or feared enough as a myther so neither his team nor the opposing team has any incentive to schedule matches to accommodate his needs, making it hard for him to even make the matches. next year homer should definately leech some real myth superstars again and at least have the illusion of being an important member of the team.

go homer, 2014 will be an amazing myth year for you!

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

I'm tempted to host my own draft tournament whose main attraction will be no new shitty maps. Also, cheating will be punishable by death. I would just host it through these forums. Let me know if anyone is interested

Homer

Post by Homer »

2014 Myth can only get better than 2013 Myth, plus hopefully by that point I'll have built like 24 sand castles and gotten into the pants of some 15 year old boy.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

setting the bar pretty high, homer. i, for one, believe in you. don't let me down!

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

My sandcastle will always be bigger than yours Homer.

par73

Post by par73 »

Myrk wrote:I'm tempted to host my own draft tournament whose main attraction will be no new shitty maps. Also, cheating will be punishable by death. I would just host it through these forums. Let me know if anyone is interested

I'm totally down!

In fact, maybe there should be a joint-TO commission between Myrk and Homer for the next draft tournament! I would consider them very fair, and while they have little if any tournament organizing experience, I would give them both my full support and participation.

In fact I would cancel hosting the TWS/Draft tournament between Jan-Apr (ish) just so they could do it at the most opportune time.

And while everything I've said thus far is true,

I feel like homer and myrk are both joking. Who really wants to TO anyways? :(

Homer wrote:2014 Myth can only get better than 2013 Myth, plus hopefully by that point I'll have built like 24 sand castles and gotten into the pants of some 15 year old boy.
I'll be 23 by then though :( what happened to "us" ?????

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

I will actually host one if people are interested. That part isn't a joke

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Now that GTA 5 is out, I can't believe anyone wants to play myth....well except Myrk.

HeadHunterKC

Post by HeadHunterKC »

host a draft tournament Myrk, sign me up.

par73

Post by par73 »

it would be better than this shit stain

Return to “Asmo's Draft Tournament 2013”