Finals scheduling

Honkey

Finals scheduling

Post by Honkey »

I know tirri can't make it and we have some potential issues on our end. Just wanted to know if u guys would consider rescheduling. Let me know and we can figure it out but I don't want to start throwing out times until we are all sure of exactly wheat is gonna I happen. Written from my phone so I am not editing the stupid auto correct words.

Asmodian

Re: Finals scheduling

Post by Asmodian »

suggest a time. The fallback is the only guaranteed time I can show though so unless fall back is bad for a lot of people it's probably better to keep it as is.

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Can we just do it at the time we have been doing it entire tournament? we should be ok with that instead of the hour push up. I undertand why you did it, but doesn't look like tirri will be able to make it and it seems we were moving it up to accomodate the euros.

par73

Post by par73 »

A Very Sad End
It appears that BIA2 and TCOX have failed to play the final for yet another week.

What a sad way for the MWCs to die out.

Big thanks to: Maddog, Noodles, Dante, Browning, Enigman, TB, Ducky, Nitro, Ascot.
I thank all the rest of the MWC staff for their donation of time and energy for running this beast.
Huge thanks to Iggy for hosting.
Without all your involvement there wouldnt have been any MWC, so thanks for all your work.

To those who showed and played I hope you enjoyed the games you got and had some fun.

But, unless BIA2 and TCOX can figure out how to schedule things I would say this MWC is done.
You dont win the cup via forefit so there is no champ this year.

Very sad.

19 Sep 2005 by Cheezefist

comments (33)

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

ill contact my team and get back to you about the 3pm EST time.

par73

Post by par73 »

I'd like to disqualify Team Asmo and Asmodian from his own tournament for fixing to prevent Team Cremisi from playing in the finals.

Team Honkey will now be scheduling with Team Homer.

Carry on.

par73

Post by par73 »

I've had plenty of time on my hands, I figured I'd set a new bar for forum posts posted.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

We are doing fallback. Tirri,KK and Browning can't make it regardless unless it's a whole different day and I don't really want this to drag out as I have greater responsibilities that I have to take care of atm.

Return to “Asmo's Draft Tournament 2013”