if my demands arent met

East Wind

Re: if my demands arent met

Post by East Wind »

You could say par was unstable on Sp due to connection issues, but def. a power play for Armageddon, and ask even GKG - he was a solid for Bullz.

par73

Post by par73 »

Interesting.
I learned how to play by some of the greatest players in the game before I was a key component for armageddon, or any of the championship teams I was on as an adult.

the 2007 tcox team featured, arguably, np's best 3 players of all time and most definitely best 3 tcox players of all time (if not best 5), and probably 3 of the top 10 caps on myth ever, or at least post-bungie.net era [civil had like 4 diff caps]. rab we also had a bunch of smart players and I think orlando the axe had the best ratios in the entire tournament except maybe to someone on NC, a testament that good role-players are key on any squad's victory.
tcox lost the first 7 hard, and we were able to win the SD games.
i only played in one of those SD games, the first one, but still call me The Closer, spanked the shit out of NC on acts cruelty getting an FG with a flawless display of clicking finesse on an ALL-STAR tcox team.

On Armageddon, we lost the first round by one point (a testament that losing the point system in MWC and turning it to W-T-L was the stupidest move in the world). Then we won the Sudden Death games, and I got my second ring as a closer. The main people who put together Armageddon were Enigman and I, Liger even might have helped get the final pick up in Magne to help stabilize Liger's own BME-esq ego.
People talked shit about us like it was 2006 Tcox, and we had stars like 2007 tcox; a winning combination. Armageddon, the end of myth.

I might have abused substances for years and only recently began to think otherwise, but my memory remains certain; like how i'm certain kareem abdul-jabbar, not michael jordan, holds the all time leader in points record in the NBA. That was a really great time to experience in my late teens even though myth was known as a "dead" game, and what I learned from the players who were online, older than me and from different areas of the world, really helped me experience and understand life in a different way. This way has only been possible since the dawn of internet gaming, and I was able to experience this modern day phenomenon of social experience before many others who continue to experience it today, on 'games gone out of date' and other games alike!

Also asmo you were a father xmas joke back then.
but you know what, you're right, your myth career as a player isn't even worth looking into.

wwo

Post by wwo »

Since you're really active in this thread and will see this, what is the "73" for?

tirri

Post by tirri »

we've been a little sick and probably wont be going away tomorrow so i can probably show up after all. sorry dear team, forget everything i said. im usually not one to throw my own team under the bus like this

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

LOL tirri :D that was either a serious dick move or a great troll... or maybe a bit of both.

par73

Post by par73 »

wwo wrote:Since you're really active in this thread and will see this, what is the "73" for?
well besides symbolic numerology on the basis of 73, 7 and 3, etc.

73 - Ron R. Heller 33 rt 7 7 298 6-5 Penn St. 8/25/1962 11 4 Tampa Bay Buccaneers / 4th / 112th pick / 1984
played right tackle, had to retire from a knee injury in 1995, and also became a coach later on. One of Marino's "Body Guards"

wwo

Post by wwo »

That the same Heller that played o-line for the Eagles early 90's? Or a brother, maybe. Interesting. Why are you repping him?

par73

Post by par73 »

Coz when I had marino he would always fuck up the D-Lineman and block wherever needed. A lil child hood love.
7 and 3 also provide balance, and also together = 10. and 1 + 0 = 1. 7 has always been my single digit number, the 3 is the equalizer to the 7. on an 8 pt scale 7 and 1 also have balance, and since 7 + 3 = 10 , 1+0= 1 , i represent balance in both the 8-point numerology scale of balance as well as the 10-pt. A very nifty number, also won a small prize in the powerball one time using it. Not to mention the Keno Games where I'll pick 4 numbers and against major odds get all 4 selected, flip 2 bucks into 100 or 200 bucks. superstious but i would put my money on 73, 7, 34, 43 all day.

Return to “Asmo's Draft Tournament 2013”