FINALS MAP CHANGE

Asmodian

FINALS MAP CHANGE

Post by Asmodian »

I am replacing Highlands (trow) (NUT) - Stampede - 14 minutes because there is some terrain issues with it that I discovered.

Give me your suggestion of a non-light map that I can replace it with to be played on any of the following game types: KOTM,Assassin or Stampede.

punkUser

Re: FINALS MAP CHANGE

Post by punkUser »

Maybe KOTM clash or something - not sure that has been played much. Then again, should be tested first.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

KOTM Drowned Empire.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Ugh, too many flags on that one ;) KOTM untamed is actually pretty decent, but wouldn't work with allies... would need a custom mesh.

Zak

Post by Zak »

punkUser wrote:Maybe KOTM clash or something - not sure that has been played much. Then again, should be tested first.
Clash NUT, KOTM is actually a really fun game, do that asmo!

par73

Post by par73 »

yeah lets do a game where it forces us to use 8 4-point bres that are completely useless, because it will be fun

:roll:

Zak

Post by Zak »

par73 wrote:yeah lets do a game where it forces us to use 8 4-point bres that are completely useless, because it will be fun

:roll:
Clash has 12 flags on KOTM. You get 2 morts/2 warlocks, and a shitload of mauls/brigs. Then there are 32 fast units including the 8 bre. Its a chaotic clusterfuck of fast units tagging unguarded flags while teams try to do as much damage as they can with their artillery and slow units. When bre get into the backfield, and aren't being chased by zerks, they are great at harrassing flag D like mauls or brigs. They can also help rush morts/warlocks, when supported by other units. To say bre'unor are completely useless on clash NUT is pretty ignorant.

Chohan

Post by Chohan »

Dun Caric T.E. 2-Team (Trow) Stampede! (Wolf Stamp Unit)

Hvergelmir - (Dark) Assassin (Fetch Ass Target)

Acts of Insanity - Assassin (Fetch Ass Target)

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

I ended up going with

Dun Caric T.E. 2-Team (Trow) Stampede! (Wolf Stamp Unit)

Return to “Asmo's Draft Tournament 2013”