Top 10 Most RANDOM Mythers Ever

BIG KROK V8 SS

Top 10 Most RANDOM Mythers Ever

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

10. Erik - Erik makes this list because if you knew anything about this guy outside of Myth I'd be absolutely shocked. Made his presumed home in the Chicago area... perhaps Cu might know something about that. If you've never heard of Erik before, then that wouldn't surprise me either, because most of you weren't around then, and Erik was the original name changer (No affiliation with the team). The guy was a solo combatant, and always walked his own way. Then he just disappeared, actually honoring the retirement match between he and Chohan.

9. Cu - Who the fuck is this guy? Seriously does anyone even remember him from before 2007? I sure as hell don't. Lives in the Chicago area apparently, and has absolutely no personality when it comes to Myth. Nothing about this guy will make you wet your panties. Average Myther, boring personality, but there is something about him that is so puzzling. Nobody knows a damn thing about him. Why? Because he's some scared little boy hiding behind his computer who refuses to reveal any personal information about himself because he's super insecure and knows that he is nobody in real life. Aside from that, still don't fucking know who he is.

8. Godcops - Self proclaimed Myth "President" godcops has always been a mediocre player, but where his "billionaire status" and entourage claims came from, nobody knows. IP has been traced to a WalMart before. This is another guy that nobody actually knows anything about, because he's just as insecure as Cu.

7. Lod - The guy from Holland. Or in Lod's world... HO LAND. Lod is a legit pedophile. He's done time before. He is now presumed to be living in Thailand as a transvestite (Bou [Lod's Brother], 2011). I absolutely love this guy because he's like the crazy insane euro version of Pogue. He contributes LOLs and he's a hysterical person to play with. How he and his brother got into Myth is still one giant mystery.

6. Bunny - lol lol lol lol lol LOL. Don't know where to begin. I am at least one person who has known this person as the identity of bunny since at least 2003, and the gender question still has not yet been answered. Apparently lives between Boston and Texas, and claims that Kappa is his/her brother.

5. Babyshaker - Oh how Myth misses this guy. Once a huge target for trolling, suiciding, and inciting general violence among multiplaying Mythers, we look back and feel sad for this guy. He hosted all the time. 1 of 2 map choices: Great Library or Landing at White Falls. Why these 2 maps? They are decent maps, but not the best. This guy said the most random incoherent things when he did talk. He was always drunk, lived in buttfuck Alaska, and never gave 2 shits about what the rest of the community was doing. The most he would say to anyone was "snizzly." One time when I hacked into his account on marius, he signed onto another account, and just messaged me ">:("

4. Pogue - No idea who the fuck this guy is, where he came from, or how long he's been Mything. Not much is known about him in real life either. Apparently has a hardon for tom brady and the rest of those bean town faggots. That aside, dude is well known and contributes just as many LOLs to a game than anyone else in the game. COONS4LIFE.

3. Drunken Irishman - Guy started Mything right around 2009. Lives in Australia. How someone from that location could get involved with Myth at this point in its life is beyond me, but I like the guy. He's underrated, hated, but doesn't care. He's quietly going to keep on becoming a better Myther as he continues to learn the game. Anyone with an ego has the desire to become better... even Genx was a promising young gun at one point, albeit also a flaming idiot in real life.

2. Cremisi - This one wasn't easy putting him at the #2 spot. Literally came out of the woodwork and has been a solid roleplayer, community contributor, and has an established Myth personality as if he's been around for ages. But how the hell does some guy in Syria get his hands on a copy of Myth, learn it overnight, and understand what makes this community tick so fastly? His works of art are strange, yet hilarious, and we are welcomed to have him with us. DON'T GET BOMBED BRO, DUCK AND COVER.

1. Falcon - PAKISTAN. PAK4LIFE. LOL WTF? This guy could quite possibly be linked to obama bin laden and the taliban/al gayda. Yet we find him playing myth, pretty solidly, and has excellent english. Another guy who came out of nowhere and immediately created his own personality and has been a solid player. This guy is pretty funny, but not to the point of being obnoxious. He can get ticked off at times, which leads me to believe he might just very well have a soul beneath that muslim towelhead of his.

Chohan

Re: Top 10 Most RANDOM Mythers Ever

Post by Chohan »

drunken_deer wrote:WAT NO BabySHAKER?
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:5. Babyshaker - Oh how Myth misses this guy. Once a huge target for trolling, suiciding, and inciting general violence among multiplaying Mythers, we look back and feel sad for this guy. He hosted all the time. 1 of 2 map choices: Great Library or Landing at White Falls. Why these 2 maps? They are decent maps, but not the best. This guy said the most random incoherent things when he did talk. He was always drunk, lived in buttfuck Alaska, and never gave 2 shits about what the rest of the community was doing. The most he would say to anyone was "snizzly." One time when I hacked into his account on marius, he signed onto another account, and just messaged me ">:("

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Chohan wrote:
drunken_deer wrote:WAT NO BabySHAKER?
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:5. Babyshaker - Oh how Myth misses this guy. Once a huge target for trolling, suiciding, and inciting general violence among multiplaying Mythers, we look back and feel sad for this guy. He hosted all the time. 1 of 2 map choices: Great Library or Landing at White Falls. Why these 2 maps? They are decent maps, but not the best. This guy said the most random incoherent things when he did talk. He was always drunk, lived in buttfuck Alaska, and never gave 2 shits about what the rest of the community was doing. The most he would say to anyone was "snizzly." One time when I hacked into his account on marius, he signed onto another account, and just messaged me ">:("
thanks for quoting shakes, now we all can see he is twice as random than everyone else.

par73

Post by par73 »

falcon finally is #1 on a top 10 mythers list. bravo myth's only paki player and 2010 mwc finalist.

erik really was the original name changer :O talking him up as honoring the cho vs erik retirement match is null tho, coz cho was actually playing to unretire btt (not retire erik). i'm pretty sure erik got banned due to something along the lines of "idiot" and malicious language in his username, thanks to kryptos? (hehehe) or perhaps it was blades, that someone like TB probably remembers. He then subsequently stopped playing myth.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Na Erik decided to hang up his shoes after that. But yeah he loved to spam idiot.

Return to “Asmo's Draft Tournament 2013”