Asmo Said

punkUser

Re: Asmo Said

Post by punkUser »

Paris, you're telling me nothing that I don't already know. The break in your logic is that if cremisi intentionally chose a "fun" team (which we all agree he did), this somehow should mean you can add players later. Makes zero sense and frankly it's better that Asmo has gone back to just disallowing it. By your own admission your team should be very competitive without him, so good luck Saturday bro.

Whole thread was pretty much a gigantic waste of time, kudos.

Zak

Post by Zak »

I have no problem with Chron playing, but he should be replacing someone of equal skill on a team, who is unable to show up for the tournament.

If ghengis doesn't show up this weekend I think team honkey should be able to replace ghengis with chron!

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Actually I made my board for forum content mainly. I also didnt want to draft a total shit team that nobody would want to show up for.

par73

Post by par73 »

punkUser wrote:Paris, you're telling me nothing that I don't already know. The break in your logic is that if cremisi intentionally chose a "fun" team (which we all agree he did), this somehow should mean you can add players later. Makes zero sense and frankly it's better that Asmo has gone back to just disallowing it. By your own admission your team should be very competitive without him, so good luck Saturday bro.

Whole thread was pretty much a gigantic waste of time, kudos.

Dude it's not my fault you are so thick to be thinking that B-CUZ cremisi picked a more casual based team because he knew he could add another player later or "get away" with adding one. Chron showed up and signed up late, which means that we can either say "nope sorry chron fuck you", or allow him to play on a team. Since there isn't a subsitute system, why make an entire system for a single player when you can just add him to a team. Team Cremisi was more than happy to add Chron to our squad, no other team extended a hand when he showed up late.

Don't forget to add Chron1 to our team roster, thanks.
Asmodian wrote:Alright so after making me read 3 pages of retardation Chron can no longer join Team Cremisi

Paris him self said that his teams picks were so amazing, so obviously it would be unfair to let chron join them and stack their already top tier roster.

Translation = Learn to keep your mouth shut when the TO is completely interfering with the format of the tournament to give the worst team a second chance.

LMAO, I thought you were the TO but it seems like I'm pulling all the strings here.

Captain

Post by Captain »

How bout chron can sub for people of equal caliber for all 4 teams.

done.

par73

Post by par73 »

This concludes a wonderful thread, called Asmo Said.

Thank you all for participating.

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Fair enough. Btw my team that didnt have Sam or gk show up has extended an offer to gkg, Kirk, and ew. They have all accepted as we were the only team to offer them a slot.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

not that i give a fuck either way if chron joins team cremisi... but the biggest question is this:

WHY BOTHER HAVING REGISTRATION DEADLINES IF NOBODY IS GOING TO ADHERE TO THEM?

It's not like Chron hasn't been active all summer... I am sure he was aware of this tourney well before the registration deadline, so why didn't he just register then? I hate excluding players, especially players i like, but really... they are called deadlines for a reason.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

He isn't joining team Cremisi. My reason for originally allowing chron to join them wasn't because I like him more than anyone else and wanted him to play. I was allowing him to play in order to do you all a favor so that possibly when you played team cremisi you could show up and have some fun competitive games instead of a 5-0 stomping, but apparently the people in this thread are more concerned with getting a guaranteed win instead of having some actual good myth games.

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Nobody has a problem with Chron playing. I think the issue arose when Paris started chiming in with Incoherent reasoning that made absolutely no sense. Either the drugs have fries his brain or he is a troll god.

Professional Killer

Post by Professional Killer »

Asmo, this is just getting stupid. Let him join if he wants to.

THOR

Post by THOR »

paris is a good person, his problem is drugs. He uses daily 300 grams of marijuana orally, and also 300 grams of cocaine jammed in the ass. Poor Paris so new and so drugged.

par73

Post by par73 »

Asmodian wrote:He isn't joining team Cremisi. My reason for originally allowing chron to join them wasn't because I like him more than anyone else and wanted him to play. I was allowing him to play in order to do you all a favor so that possibly when you played team cremisi you could show up and have some fun competitive games instead of a 5-0 stomping, but apparently the people in this thread are more concerned with getting a guaranteed win instead of having some actual good myth games.
Yeah and that person is most obviously and definitely you.

Your original reason to allow Chron to play was out of pity, over allowing Chron to play and wanting them to play when this community can barely afford a 40 participant tournament, as well as Chron's entry into your tournament making it more legitimate in regards to competition.

I think I'm the first person to ever get someone banned from participating in a tournament after they were personally allowed by the TO to participate.

Bravo Asmo, great "TO" work.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Paris ~ gotta screw over my own team as much as possible

Return to “Asmo's Draft Tournament 2013”