Best Game to Mythify?

BIG KROK V8 SS

Best Game to Mythify?

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I've always thought about awesome other games that could be converted into Myth plugins with a lot of hard work. Imagine a Goldeneye007 game. Going through all the levels and playing the gametypes too.

Captain

Re: Best Game to Mythify?

Post by Captain »

Goldeneye will also be better on the CPU/N64 then it ever could be on Myth.

They have an online emulator that you can play multiplayer at.

It is pretty sweet.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

If I were a serious map maker, I'd create a Myth Golf plugin. 18 maps... 1 for each hole. Fetch (or dorf + satchels!)... a ball... a crater for a hole... it probably wouldn't be that difficult really... very similar to fetchball, I'd think. The hard part would be making the maps challenging / big enough to have different par ratings for each... and scripting it to make it harder to blast the ball out of water and sand or other kinds of hazards.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Obviously captain, but would you deny that you'd play it if it were made?

Golf one is a great idea. Also would suck to walk considering the courses would be the length of a map or what not so an inventory with a sprint mode would be cool. Would have to be controlled tho so others can't cheat. I just realized that cheat can be made into 'teach.' Would be cool to have ability to toggle between power levels too like different clubs. Considering the default fetch power should be for putting/chipping, while the others can be more powerful for initial shots. Bogey enough times and a forest giant chases after you.

Captain

Post by Captain »

I'd probably play it once or twice but I doubt it would be fun....It would basically have to be WW2/AVA on maps that looked like Golden eye ones...

Games that would be fun would be like A RPG sort of game. Much like Starcraft/warcraft has on their custom maps. Leveling/Evolving into a new unit etc....more kills the better army you get/stronger your get

Return to “Asmo's Draft Tournament 2013”