Dantski's draft numbers

Dantski

Dantski's draft numbers

Post by Dantski »

So I'll be rating players 1-5 and seeing which captains in my view got the best teams. Just FYI I don't know what the pick order was. I am also going to be a giant bitch and mostly give people lower ratings when they are borderline cases.

TEAM KREMISI

Kremisi - 3
Paris - 4
Rat - 4
PK - 3
Flatline - 3
Rawr - 3
MM - 2
STB - 2
HH - 2
NewMutator - 1
Empty - 1

Quick thoughts - I can only assume Kremisi was last pick in the draft, I think Paris needs to be the main trow guy on this team and while he's capable of doing a great job, he's also kinda unpredictable in terms of care. The team will be forced to field at least a single 2 baller every game as well so they will always be somewhat vulnerable. The weakest roster on paper IMO.

Total - 28 pts Best 7 players - 22 pts

TEAM HOMER a.k.a Homer's kids

Homer - 3
Gekko - 4
Arz - 4
Adren - 4
Limp - 3
Kilg - 3
wwo - 3
dac - 3
arsenal - 2
boc - 1
xmas - 2

Quick thoughts - Very good roster and well rounded, I don't think this team has a major weakness unless BOC demands playing time. Only real question is who will captain?

Total - 32 pts Best 7 - 24 pts

TEAM ASMO

Asmo - 3
Tirri - 4
Cruniac - 4
Dantski - 3
Bone - 3
Myrk - 4
Browning - 3
KK - 2
Punk - 2
Pallidice - 2
Falcon - 2

Quick thoughts - This team can field 7 players with the worst being a high 3 baller, however there's serious doubts over tirris ability to put myth before his daughter and whether Cruniac can fill trow duty. The team also has no genuinely terrible players so should be good to go at matchtime. Due to Asmo's abysmal captaining record I'm not sure who will lead these guys but they are certainly strong on paper.

Total - 32 pts Best 7 - 24 pts

TEAM HONK IF UR HORNY

Honk - 2
GK - 5
Sam - 4
Captain - 3
Slate - 3
Bagrada - 3
Drunken - 2
Funky - 2
THOR - 3
Liger - 3

Quick thoughts - Ghengis and Sam battling over trow duties. This is the wildcard team, so many of these guys could have their ratings increased if they put the time and effort in this tourney. I have no idea who will captain this team though and I think that may be a problem for them.

Total - 30 pts Best 7 - 24 pts

Overall I rate the teams in this order

1. Team Homer
2. Team Asmo
3. Team Honkey
4. Team Kremisi

adrenaline

Re: Dantski's draft numbers

Post by adrenaline »

that's exactly how i'd rank the teams, though i think a few of your individual assessments are off. i.e. HeadHunter is not a 2 baller... he is a solid 3.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Dantski wrote: Due to Asmo's abysmal captaining record I'm not sure who will lead these guys but they are certainly strong on paper.
Based on what? 2 draft tournaments that I CLEARY had the worst roster each time? Yeah, make sense just throw out all my mwc success as captain which is by far the highest quality tournament each year.

I am the 2nd best captain/strategist on myth.

par73

Post by par73 »

adren tirri and I are all the 5 ballers for our teams, respectively

Asmodian wrote: I am the 2nd best captain/strategist on myth.
lol

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

LOLOLOLOLOL

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

par73 wrote:adren tirri and I are all the 5 ballers for our teams, respectively

lol
lolololol that 6-1 finals crushing must hurt.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

adrenaline wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOL
The best captain on myth said 80 % of the stuff u said in the cast is wrong and it's true. LOLOLOL

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

gkg cited 1 of 5 games and couldn't provide another example. 20% by my count. I'll likely be making the majority of team homer strats and will be LOLing when we stomped each team in succession.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

This is great news thanks for adding another win to my tournament resume.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I already guaranteed that Team Homer will win this tournament. I'm predicting you get 3rd (2nd last). Add another sub-par finish to your long list of failures.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpH-s-U1RKo[/youtube]

Hello Adrenaline.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Hi. What exactly is this video supposed to prove? That it took you 15 yrs to win your first tourney? *golf clap* p.s. I can't watch youtube vids at work.

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

In the interests or provoking team drama (I'm good at that in draft tourneys huehuehue!) Asmo you capped 2 games in MWC for TMNT, both were losses to ZOMG!

You've come dead last both previous draft tourneys, draft order is not an excuse!

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Dantski wrote:In the interests or provoking team drama (I'm good at that in draft tourneys huehuehue!) Asmo you capped 2 games in MWC for TMNT, both were losses to ZOMG!

You've come dead last both previous draft tourneys, draft order is not an excuse!
Those 2 games I threw together something on the spot with 0 preparation, oh and also August was present. 2 games does not erase the 4 successful mwc teams that I caped that over achieved.

My draft teams both tournaments were both HORRIBLE, in comparison to the other teams. There is really no denying that if you look at my rosters and who actually showed.

The one week I had a solid roster in Par's draft tournament was the week I was allowed to grab subs Cruniac and Bagrada. rember how that went :lol: or do I need to remind you with a film of you getting flagged 2 minutes into the game?

Homer

Post by Homer »

TEAM HOMER a.k.a ASSEMBLAGE OF RUINATION = totally badass

Homer The Destroyer - 5 - This guy will no doubt lead this team to victory by annihilating everything in his teams path. He will no doubt cater to everyone of his teams needs and squash all the oppositions petty roadblocks.

Savage Gekko - 5 - Strategic mastermind and most patient player he will out maneuver any opponents through lurid tactics and then pounce at a moments frustrations with savage brutality and finality. Beautiful this teams first pick.

Arzenic the Eradicator - 5 - Arzenic can be seen here destroying jet planes for pestering him while he's trying to relax, this is exactly what he'll do to these other teams terrible players, the planes here are representative of a 2 and 3 ball player facing off against Arzenic on a desert flank.

Adrenaline Massacre - 5 - Adrenaline massacre basically a bull with a rope tied around his dick, people are going to keep throwing darts into his neck but it's not going to slow him down it's just going to piss him off, and then he is going gore you and you'll be sorry you ever threw a dart into his neck.

Limp the Barbarian - 5 - No doubt a large cleavaged woman has laid herself at his feet after his unrivaled savagery and well timed "idiot" insults broke you down as a man and he was able to lay waste to your entire shitty dividend of the Unit Trade. Plus he's fucking sneaky.

Kilgrath the Indelicate - 5 - Probably point out your deepest character flaw and make you cry while your sitting at your computer before he runs his units down your cry baby throat, cry baby.

The Dreaded WWO - 5 - Far more intelligent than you, watch as he makes you look like an idiot, go on Watch.

Dac the Impaler - 5 - Other than the three women below Dac is probably busy impaling your mom right now. Later on he might even impale you so look out fago.

Arsenal The Merciless - 5 - I don't even know this guy, he's really just a friend of a friend, but he's merciless.

BOC Primeval - 5 - Probably the largest bird of prey to ever exist.

Xmas the Loathed - 5 - He's either going to lose everything in the first 2 minutes of the game or beat you and utterly crush your self-confidence for the rest of the match. A gamble in which we are willing to take.

Quick thoughts - Very good roster and well rounded, I don't think this team has weakness unless BOC demands playing time. Only real question is who will they trounce first?

Total - 1,000,000 pts Best 7 - 1,000,000 pts

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

The one week I had a solid roster in Par's draft tournament was the week I was allowed to grab subs Cruniac and Bagrada. rember how that went :lol: or do I need to remind you with a film of you getting flagged 2 minutes into the game?
You won using 2 players that I drafted, *golfclap*

Need I remind you who finished LAST PLACE and who made the finals after making trades that undoubtedly weakened the roster for the sake of team chemistry?

Drama folks

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Cool, looks like we have come to an agreement you drafted a better team than me.

Zak

Post by Zak »

Asmodian wrote:Cool, looks like we have come to an agreement you drafted a better team than me.
Well you implied earlier that captain's are responsible for the quality of a team roster in a draft tournament. One can only assume this means you are unqualified to make any player rating lists, or unqualified to captain a team, or both.

tirri

Post by tirri »

I will do mine using 1-10 scale. im doing this very fast and not comparing any players to others close to them to see if there are any contradictory ratings so feel free to nitpick afterwards how im an idiot

TEAM KREMISI

Kremisi - 7
Paris - 9
Rat - 8
PK - 8
Flatline - 7
Rawr - 7
MM - 6
STB - 6
HH - 5
NewMutator - 5
Empty - 5

Total - 73 pts Best 7 players - 52 pts

TEAM HOMER a.k.a Homer's kids

Homer - 8
Gekko - 9
Arz - 9
Adren - 10
Limp - 9
Kilg - 8
wwo - 8
dac - 6
arsenal -6
boc - 3
xmas - 4

worst player in their top 7 roster is homer, kilg or wwo. great roster

Total - 80 pts Best 7 - 61 pts

TEAM ASMO

Asmo - 8
Tirri - 10
Cruniac - 9
Dantski - 8
Bone - 7
Myrk - 9
Browning - 8
KK - 4
Punk - 5
Pallidice - 4
Falcon - 4

solid enough but i feel like homer's roster is better by a somewhat clear margin, myth iq-wise too

Total - 76 pts Best 7 - 59 pts

TEAM HONK IF UR HORNY

Honk - 7
GK - 10
Sam - 10
Captain - 8
Slate - 8
Bagrada - 7
Drunken - 6
Funky - 5
THOR - 7
Liger - 7

Total - 75 pts Best 7 - 57 pts

same order for teams as dantski's. best 3 teams are pretty close i feel while team cremisi is clearly the worst. can thor do some captaining magic? i guess i could give flat and rawwr an 8 but team cremisi would still clearly have the lowest points

1. Team Homer
2. Team Asmo
3. Team Honkey
4. Team Kremisi

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Screw you Dantski!

You snub me by refusing an interview and now this! Shameful.

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

I am not pussying out with ratings like all the people who do say they're doing a 1-10 system and never rate anyone below 3.

And doing interviews at 2-3am is not convenient!

par73

Post by par73 »

not sure if rank #4 on dantski list is trolling or fuel to place higher.

tirri

Post by tirri »

my rating system gives a rating of 1 to someone who has just found out about myth, played for less than 2 weeks and mostly coop. in that regrads, its already pretty rude to give players like falcon and fxmas a rating of 4

pallidice

Post by pallidice »

dantski only rated himself as a 3 what a noob this is far to high

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

That's fantastic, Dant, but we didn't even get that far. You simply made up an excuse every time to get out of scheduling. Lame!

Also, screw you!

HeadHunterKC

Post by HeadHunterKC »

Dantski may be the worst at ranking people.

THOR

Post by THOR »

Tirri really made ​​a correct analogy of the teams. Now he should do an upload of analogy because honkey shattered homer!

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

ya cause it's not like we were playing with 5 or missing arz, gekko, and kilgrath or anything...

THOR

Post by THOR »

ya cause it's not like we were playing with 5 or missing GK, LIGER, and SAM or anything... , YES, actually even without our best players win easily.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

you played with 5 for 2 games... the brazilian school system has failed you.

Zak

Post by Zak »

This is the best english I've ever seen from thor

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

i know right? i am confused... i hardly even believe it is him anymore.

Zak

Post by Zak »

As far as the match went, I think your unit trades were also to blame for losing games 1 and 4. You got no cavalry on the cavalry map, and almost no herons on frozen cloudspine. Getting archers on desert might have helped since they killed a couple of dwarves, but I think you guys could have accomplished more if you had bought dwarves instead.

THOR

Post by THOR »

ZAK, you do not know adren cap is bad and very good player. He did not know how to be team captain. He needs to come to Brazil to have the cap lessons with me.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

THOR wrote:ZAK, you do not know adren cap is bad and very good player. He did not know how to be team captain. He needs to come to Brazil to have the cap lessons with me.
sorry I can just see this image of adrenaline getting off an aeroplane in Brasil and this skinny little brasilian kid called Thor Holding up a sign saying ADREnALINE GATA.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Thor ~ adren always line map noob

THOR

Post by THOR »

Adren go north LINE !!!
Now back for Home and go south line fuck newb!!!
Adren help mid now, and line mid for west!!!
Adren go masturbate GKG penis now !!
good boy learned everything very fast!!!!!!

joke gatas , only to die laughing.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

i had a trade/strat planned for 7 ppl involving no cavalry that involved 3 herons and 2 puss ghols shadowing the cavalry the entire game. Cavalry are really not worth the 24 pts in my opinion and this was discussed with other ppl prior to the game. The fact that we had 5 players kinda fucked things up when we were expecting at least 6 players up until match time. Game 4... i had a strat made for that involving max herons... homer decided he'd cap that game and said he'd use my strat... which he did not. Oh well lol. I really don't think I did a bad job captaining at all... grilling grounds certainly went just fine. We had a shitty turnout to the match and things did not go nearly as planned. SHit happens.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

LOL thor gata

is adren really capping? his team is allowing him to do that? his team has the most capable captains of any team, and yet he of all terrible captains, is capping...just horrible. It is like ducky 2.0 happening all over again. I tried so hard to stop the second coming of the myth apocolypse...but it's happening again.

looking at adren's thought processes, everyone can clearly see this is why he will never be a true champion or ever improve with the game, especially as a captain. That isn't really an insult though as that is extremely common with most players, and indeed with most people just in life in general. he accepts defeat with a certain satisfaction, while simultaneously refusing to accept that he did a bad job in any way that may have contributed to said defeat. the level of stubbornness and self-denial is amazing.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Giant Killer General wrote:LOL thor gata

is adren really capping? his team is allowing him to do that? his team has the most capable captains of any team, and yet he of all terrible captains, is capping...just horrible. It is like ducky 2.0 happening all over again. I tried so hard to stop the second coming of the myth apocolypse...but it's happening again.

looking at adren's thought processes, everyone can clearly see this is why he will never be a true champion or ever improve with the game, especially as a captain. That isn't really an insult though as that is extremely common with most players, and indeed with most people just in life in general. he accepts defeat with a certain satisfaction, while simultaneously refusing to accept that he did a bad job in any way that may have contributed to said defeat. the level of stubbornness and self-denial is amazing.

is that why you have never been able to improve on being less of a cunt?

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

This thread is priceless. We have thor owning people in Englsh (or with google translator)

Chat from the match:

Honkey- Adren.... I dont regret picking captain over you

Adrenaline- This doesnt mean much our 2 best players arent here, this is our b team.

honkey- Ya I guess you are right adren, Gk and sam were going to be sitting on the bench this match.

Then my hand proceeded to slip off the mouse.

THOR

Post by THOR »

LOL LOL LOL

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

gekko, arz, kil, and dac were all missing and we played with 5 for most of the games... clearly the games would have been much better if both teams had their best rosters there. But yes, be a idiot anyways.

Return to “Asmo's Draft Tournament 2013”