Draft Time/Results

Asmodian

Draft Time/Results

Post by Asmodian »

Draft will be taking place tomorrow [August 21st] at 8pm ET. I have already let all you captains know about it and have not heard anything different that you can not make it so I'm expecting everyone to be there.

Draft Results

Cremisi (captain)
Paris
Rat
PK
Flatline
Rawr
MM
STB
HH
NewMutator
Empy

Honkey (captain)
GK
Sam
captain
Zak
Slate
Bagrada
Drunken
Funky
Thor
Liger

Asmodian (captain)
Tirri
Cruniac
Dantski
Bone
myrk
browning
Killerking
Punkuser
Pallidice
Falcon

Homer (captain)
Gekko
Arzenic
Adren
Limp
Kilg
Wwo
Dac
Arsenal
Boc
Xmas

Honkey

Re: Draft Time/Results

Post by Honkey »

Anyway we can push it back like 1 hour? I would truly appreciate it. I was thinking 8 cst the entire time.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

It's going to be hard to contact the others in this short of notice, just get on as soon as you can. I'll make it work somehow.

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Your options are replace me or wait till 8 cst. Sorry but my obligation is important. Add me to player pool if you need to replace me

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

For those having difficulties doing the conversion, that's 9 EST.

par73

Post by par73 »

Honkey you could also send Honkey your pre-draft ratings 1-36; the players highest in the queue (your pre-rankings) would get selected if they are available.

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

In theory that makes sense however the problem with that is #1 certain people should not play together #2 a players ranking my change based on who falls or get picked up unexpectedly etc. why don't you guys just play a couple games? I should e home 7:45-8:00 time period. Draft should I let take 30 minutes or so. Or you can replace me I would not be upset or anything.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Because I'm bored... I copied what Honkey posted and put it into Google Translator and translated it to Spanish. I then copied the spanish translation and translated it back to english. This is the result:

In theory, that makes sense though, the problem with this is # 1 that certain people should not play together # February 1 ranking my change on the basis that it is dropped or picked up unexpectedly, etc. Why not just play a couple of games of the players? Should E Home period 7:45 to 8:00. Project should be allowed to take 30 minutes or so. Or you can replace me would not be upset or anything.

This somehow proves that Honkey is, in fact, Mexican.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Honkey wrote:In theory that makes sense however the problem with that is #1 certain people should not play together #2 a players ranking my change based on who falls or get picked up unexpectedly etc. why don't you guys just play a couple games? I should e home 7:45-8:00 time period. Draft should I let take 30 minutes or so. Or you can replace me I would not be upset or anything.
If the other captains are fine with waiting then that is what's going to happen.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Draft changed to 9pm EST!

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

First game this weekend?

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

yes all the info is on the website http://myth2ds2.webs.com

Every game is important. I am following the same format as my draft tournament from last year. The two teams with the most of the points after the round robin stage will play in a finals.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

why bagrada of all the players, not him. Fuck sake kill me now

par73

Post by par73 »

Not gunna lie, was in a FFA game with BOC HH KK and empy yesterday, told em I had a feeling 2 of them would make it onto my team for the draft tournament. And look what happened :D

par73

Post by par73 »

Asmodian wrote:Draft will be taking place tomorrow [August 21st] at 8pm ET. I have already let all you captains know about it and have not heard anything different that you can not make it so I'm expecting everyone to be there.

Draft Results

Cremisi (captain)
Paris
Rat
PK
Flatline
Rawr
MM
STB
HH
NewMutator
Empy

Homer (captain)
Gekko
Arzenic
Adren
Limp
Kilg
Wwo
Dac
Arsenal
Boc
Xmas

Asmodian (captain)
Tirri
Cruniac
Dantski
Bone
myrk
browning
Killerking
Punkuser
Pallidice
Falcon

Honkey (captain)
GK
Sam
captain
Zak
Slate
Bagrada
Drunken
Funky
Thor
Liger
Who had picks 1-4, and did it snake or repeat?

Or like, anyway you could say what the 1-36 picks were?

empy

Post by empy »

Looks like my back will hurt again this year from carrying all the noobs on my team.

rawr

Post by rawr »

Par Kreme had 1st pick and picked you. Gk went second with Hmkey and 3rd went tirri by asmo. It than snaked with homer , he picked arz and Simeone else

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

If you have a problem playing with bagrada don't show up its that simple. Could use you but not if you are going to have a 13 year old girl attitude. Decide now. There are no trades, roster additions, or subs in this tournament. Nor is anyone on this team going to show up to deal with cry baby shit. Let me know now so I can get an idea of who is actually playing.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

seriously... suck it up, buttercup.

par73

Post by par73 »

#1 Pick, Whats up Team Kremisi

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Honkey wrote:If you have a problem playing with bagrada don't show up its that simple. Could use you but not if you are going to have a 13 year old girl attitude. Decide now. There are no trades, roster additions, or subs in this tournament. Nor is anyone on this team going to show up to deal with cry baby shit. Let me know now so I can get an idea of who is actually playing.
As long as he doesnt utter a fucking smart ass comment to me, i will play simple as that. I wont be saying a word to him either. He even fucking cries at me once I am not going to be showing up for any more games. I hope Ive made myself clear.

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Teaming with par and crem!

pallidice

Post by pallidice »

is the order of people picked correct in this list from top to bottom?

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

pallidice wrote:is the order of people picked correct in this list from top to bottom?
per team yes, but the overall list no.

Return to “Asmo's Draft Tournament 2013”