@ Maps for Finals week

par73

@ Maps for Finals week

Post by par73 »

drunk you should change the final week's game one slugfest to rock em sock em dorf riot, "welcome to the main event, lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!!"

drunken_deer

Re: @ Maps for Finals week

Post by drunken_deer »

par73 wrote:drunk you should change the final week's game one slugfest to rock em sock em dorf riot, "welcome to the main event, lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!!"
I will add this to the MAIN FINAL EVENT :) Bonus 6th Game. body Count or Stb?

par73

Post by par73 »

stb might be a little unfair and random as falling dwarf bombs can just throw the shit everywhere.

bc would be more appropriate, but a KotH or LmotH might be best !

I feel that a BC outcome will rely more on 1 on 1 / 5 on 5 dwarfing skill, and the negative damage that comes with the falling bombs could skew some shit for players who don't want to spread their duffs. Not to mention the leader of the game could kill two player's duffs squads and hide in the corner / on a hill, basically winning the game before the time limit is even over.

BC is one way to slug it out, but being the King or Last Man on the hill is a more efficient and balanced way to slug it out, in my opinion.

par73

Post by par73 »

Another possibility is that if, and obviously only if, we can get two brackets simultaneously going for the last scheduled date and time, this final and "BONUS" game could include all participants from those two brackets, as it is a 14-16 player start map!

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

par73 wrote:stb might be a little unfair and random as falling dwarf bombs can just throw the shit everywhere.

bc would be more appropriate, but a KotH or LmotH might be best !

I feel that a BC outcome will rely more on 1 on 1 / 5 on 5 dwarfing skill, and the negative damage that comes with the falling bombs could skew some shit for players who don't want to spread their duffs. Not to mention the leader of the game could kill two player's duffs squads and hide in the corner / on a hill, basically winning the game before the time limit is even over.

BC is one way to slug it out, but being the King or Last Man on the hill is a more efficient and balanced way to slug it out, in my opinion.
Ok, Ill make it a Koth. Do you think TFL should be applied to avoid the camping for time and increase bottle rollages. Im thinking 8 minutes too, and yes I if there are more than one group at the time we can do this for sure.

par73

Post by par73 »

Well your tournament is called "Drunk TFL Slugfest", so I think it would be most appropriate to make this final game, vTFL.

Also I am against an 8 minute KotH, you should do like 5-6 to keep it a crazy intense game of getting to the hill.

Return to “Drunk TFL Slugfest”