asdf

adrenaline

asdf

Post by adrenaline »

you locked the squads topic... so posted a new one instead...

team 6 has 4 players, while others have 6 players/5 players. Fix that mb.

Father Xmas

Re: asdf

Post by Father Xmas »

also why does sam the butcher appear twice ?

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

thanks for clearing this up, I encourage new posts when required . I just dont want spam posts in the important locked topics.

So ive cleared out one sam from the roster and pushed two divisions into the rest to form bigger team rosters but the last two are short by a single player. Nothing I can do about that though unless others pm me to play.

par73

Post by par73 »

yeah also db_nova, i don't see his registration anywhere and he has been AWOL the past 2 months

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

par73 wrote:yeah also db_nova, i don't see his registration anywhere and he has been AWOL the past 2 months
ive spoken to him on facebook he is around. Assuming that Db_nova is Waznaz.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

There seems to be some confusion about how this is set up...

When you say "team" and "squad"... do you mean bracket? is each "team" playing each other in a set of FFA games, or are "teams" playing vs other "teams" in 2-team games???

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

adrenaline wrote:There seems to be some confusion about how this is set up...

When you say "team" and "squad"... do you mean bracket? is each "team" playing each other in a set of FFA games, or are "teams" playing vs other "teams" in 2-team games???
Both. So in essance Your Teams are Set Squads for FFA games they dont ever change unless I adjust them for absentee players.

Some games, probally in Round 4 or 5 I will be introducing a few 2T games where one team v another team. The winning team will all be awarded 3+ victory points and most damage goes to one player on both teams.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

k cool, thx for clearing that up.

powerup

Post by powerup »

When does this start?

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

powerup wrote:When does this start?
This Sunday 2:30Pm Myth Time. (EDT or whatever it is just type .time in the lobby and press enter to find out)

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

well... I can't make it this week. In fact, it's going to be hard making any, as the draft tourney matches are on Saturdays and this one is on Sundays... I simply can not commit an entire weekend to myth, and I'm giving priority to the draft tourney. Might be easier later in September but we'll have to see...

Return to “Drunk TFL Slugfest”