If you need a QR extension

Forums for the MFC 2013 1v1 tournament.
Giant Killer General

If you need a QR extension

Post by Giant Killer General »

If you think you may have trouble qualifying for the rest of the tournament by getting your 5 different matches in for the QR, post here and I may consider an extension of the QR for everyone. The QR does not end until June 30, and you have 2 Saturday QR events still to go, but if you think that may not be enough for you, post here.

There are 4 conditions to this.

1) You must have played at least 1 match by the time you request an extension.

2) You must be in a situation where the extension literally means the difference between you qualifying, and also being able to complete the tournament or not (this is based on your own good word).

3) You have to give me (post here) a certain date that you can finish your matches by, and commit to that date. 1-2 week extension at the absolute most.

4) You have to give (post here) at least 1 specific date and time within your given commitment date that you will make yourself available for at least 1-2 hours for players to come find you and play you (the more availability the better). You then need to show up at that date and time. If you need matches, there will be a flood of people lining up to play you at whatever time works for your schedule, trust me. Remember though that it must be against 5 different people. Of course you could have been doing this on your own at any time up to this point in the QR, but now I am just making it painfully obvious for you.

I am not going to extend it for players just for the sake of extending and then still not have them get their matches in. I am only interested in extending the QR if it is the difference between getting a few extra players qualified into the division rounds or not.

Posting here proves you are paying attention to these forums, serious about participating in the rest of the tournament, etc.

There are no guarantees to this extension, I will decide based on who and how many request extensions, how long of an extension they are requesting, how available they are making themselves, how early the extension was requested, etc.

This is your absolute last and only chance to qualify for this tournament. There can be absolutely no excuses. If you cannot find the time to even make a forum post here with an effort to get some matches in, then that obviously shows everyone that you will not be active enough or care enough to finish out the rest of the tournament, and therefore will be disqualified. There will be absolutely no exceptions to the 5 match qualification rule.

Even if I grant an extension, I reserve the right to cancel a QR extension at any point, for any reason.

These QR extension requests are based on your own good word. Are you a man of your word?

Vantobia

Re: If you need a QR extension

Post by Vantobia »

I very much plan to get my QR matches played between now and by the end of this weekend. I was away in the mountains hunting giant aussie Drop bears this weekend so it was a write off.

Giant Killer General

You will not be getting an extension if you don't finish in time, due to you entering so late.

rawr

Post by rawr »

i need qr extension i played 2 matches today

rawr

Post by rawr »

i posted results in qr week 3

Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

Got a match played last night, should get a couple more done tonight and then finish off the rest over the weekend. Coolies ?

Giant Killer General

you don't need an extension rawr assuming your matches you just reported are good.

and to anyone else, if you are going to request an extension then you need to follow the guidelines I outlined in the post.

Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

I am up to 3 matches now after playing palli and Zak, will get the other 2 done before weekends end.

Return to “Myth Fighting Championship 2013”