a little thank you

Forums for the MFC 2013 1v1 tournament.
Professional Killer

a little thank you

Post by Professional Killer »

I am very surprised we got so many people to join this tourney. I see players I never in my life thought I would see participate ina 1v1 tourney and I see the core of the commiunity welcome in less skilled/newer ppl to join. Great!

Second I want to send a regard to GKG for spending so much time on the reviews, stats work etc that I just notice you had put up. Though ppl normally have many meaning about gkg he proves to be one of the players thats step up and acctually make this happend smoothly for all of us and make it happend. And PunkUser have also done wonders with the stats system.
These tourneys..the small things are what makes me log on. the competition and playing with friends you have learned to hate and love threw the years.

Anyaways, just a simple post to say thanks.

Giant Killer General

Re: a little thank you

Post by Giant Killer General »

thank you all for participating.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Definitely, has been great fun so far! Definitely thanks to gkg for entering all of this in... I can relay to you guys that the interface for the tournament stuff is not the most user-friendly at the moment, so it's a bit more tedious than it needs to be.

Really cool seeing the overall stats table though, so I'm glad he has made the effort :)

Gekko

Post by Gekko »

So far this has been the best organized tourney I've participated in. Mostly due to gkg being very active in providing us with information/statistics and keeping us up to date with his decisions concerning this tourney. Since he's been very active, it also makes me want to help him by providing match information etc about my own matches.

I've never played this much 1vs1 ever and I think I've learned some new stuff aswell. 1vs1 is definitely a good way to get better at myth.

Thank you gkg and pkunkUser :)

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

thanks man, been great seeing / playing you 1v1

Return to “Myth Fighting Championship 2013”