REPORT MATCH RESULTS HERE (QR ONLY)

Forums for the MFC 2013 1v1 tournament.
Giant Killer General

Re: REPORT MATCH RESULTS HERE (QR ONLY)

Post by Giant Killer General »

Ohhhh, asmo you care to address these ACCUSATIONS?

Giant Killer General

GKG over PK 3-0
GKG over PK 3-0 (rematch)

Giant Killer General

Everyone, you can get the PG Dueling Pack Plugin on SamTheButcher's site here: http://thebutchersmaps.weebly.com/

Or at theTain here: http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/p ... ing-pack-1

It is required for the tournament.

Giant Killer General

Captain, asmo tells me that you won a game by a far flung lucky wight pus on both asmo's fetch. maybe you are the lucky one, and not asmo?

Maybe people need to see the films and decide for themselves!

Giant Killer General

PK over asmo 3-1 (do not count 1 gimble game prior to this match)
Asmo over PK 3-1

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

PK over Asmo 3-1

dac

Post by dac »

some of these might need to start getting match #s so that you know if people are double posting results or something.

Giant Killer General

doesn't matter dac, I have to look up each individual game anyway, so I will be able to tell then. And the match doesn't officially count until I can add it.

Captain

Post by Captain »

Giant Killer General wrote:Captain, asmo tells me that you won a game by a far flung lucky wight pus on both asmo's fetch. maybe you are the lucky one, and not asmo?

Yes that was incredibly lucky, although I still think I would have won the game if that didn't happen, where what happened to me caused me to lose the game.

Needless to say I was just a little peeved when one game that the hill doesn't matter all that much really he says wait till I setup, then the game that hill really matters he rushes the crap outta me and says, oh I thought you knew we weren't waiting

Also picking badlands with 7 minutes and then running to the flag at last second and saying, I thought you knew we were playing game type not BC is sorta lame too:)

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Btw, for the sake of GKG's time, after you play a match it would help if you go to http://games.gateofstorms.net/games and find at least one game from the match (the last one you played is likely to be near the top) and post a link to it along with the results you post. Then GKG doesn't have to go tracking down your personal match history and looking in all the games to find it.

If you're willing to link all the match games (quite easy if you do it right after you play them), that will seriously cut down on how long it takes to get them into the tournament database.

Just a suggestion; I'll be posting links for future matches.

Giant Killer General

Yes thank you punk, that is a good suggestion. That would help if anyone could do that. Posting all of the game links in order like punk just did for adren vs asmo, would be ideal, but even just 1 link would help. It would be good for people to get used to how the game archive feature works anyway. I am really behind on adding them, I will try to catch up this weekend.

Captain, you always play for gametype. It is never just BC, the timer is going to run out, so yes go for the flag. That isn't a pussy move that is just playing how it is supposed to be played. That is the whole point of using lmoth primarily for duels, because if it goes on for too long, the sudden death is going to require both players to stop playing footsie with each other and finish the fight quickly.

Gametimes should be 8 minutes as standard though unless both players agree for something different.

Captain

Post by Captain »

I agree, I will suck up the loss for the badlands game, just a lame pick as we started opposite corners and fought for maybe 3 minutes then he ran to flag, end game. I just thought we were playing honor rules or something so I saw the flag way before but he wasn't going so I just thought we were BCing for the win, I will take that loss.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Captain wrote:
Giant Killer General wrote:Captain, asmo tells me that you won a game by a far flung lucky wight pus on both asmo's fetch. maybe you are the lucky one, and not asmo?

Yes that was incredibly lucky, although I still think I would have won the game if that didn't happen, where what happened to me caused me to lose the game.

Needless to say I was just a little peeved when one game that the hill doesn't matter all that much really he says wait till I setup, then the game that hill really matters he rushes the crap outta me and says, oh I thought you knew we weren't waiting

Also picking badlands with 7 minutes and then running to the flag at last second and saying, I thought you knew we were playing game type not BC is sorta lame too:)
Your facts are off Captain, How would you have won that gyre game? I had 2 fetch to your one and more melee as well.

2nd every game I have seen of spiderweb(1v1) I have seen it played that both teams setup at mid and have never seen that in a gimble game ever.

3rd I picked badlands, I did not choose the time. I was up in that badlands game when the time was running down and your assessment of what I did/said is far off. Anyone can go watch the films if they would like and go see this for themselves.

Giant Killer General

and yea, asmo is right about web vs gimble and letting each other up. You got that backwards if that was the 2 maps you were talking about. Starts matter way more in web than gimble. on gimble, if you didn't start next to each other on the same side of the hill, then its pretty fair. On web / grave, pretty much every start combination is unfair. I even wrote this in my rules:
Giant Killer General wrote:Use the honor system for maps with big start advantages in certain situations (grave/web, etc.).
Note the only 2 examples I specifically used, and that gimble is not one of them.

in any case, just play each other again. Use the PG dueling map pack so i don't have to listen to anyone bitch about starts anymore.

Captain

Post by Captain »

Asmodian wrote:
Captain wrote:

Your facts are off Captain, How would you have won that gyre game? I had 2 fetch to your one and more melee as well.

2nd every game I have seen of spiderweb(1v1) I have seen it played that both teams setup at mid and have never seen that in a gimble game ever.

3rd I picked badlands, I did not choose the time. I was up in that badlands game when the time was running down and your assessment of what I did/said is far off. Anyone can go watch the films if they would like and go see this for themselves.
Asmo your facts are off.

I had 2 fetch in that gyre game, and more health then your fetch and was seconds of having more melee, plus I just think I am better with Fetch then you I guess.

2nd- I agree, I guess I also have been doing that in gimble just because Gimble has a way more mid advantage then Web(when no one is starting mid) I just was not ready for it at all and haven't had that happen to me yet by anyone

3rd- You were up in Badlands by like 1 zerk or something silly, that hardly means you are "up" and going to win, we both had 1 lock. You were up, I just didn't think we were rushing middle at the last second otherwise I would have played it a lot differently, but yes please feel free to watch films if you want.

Giant Killer General

i was really hoping for some 1v1 drama. makes the tourney more exciting. love it.

Captain

Post by Captain »

Well, you got it GKG!

I just thought it was supposed to say, who is better then who, not oh shit, time is running out, since I already am close to middle I will touch at last second and pretend I was up by a lot!

I'm all for losing fair, hell Paris kicked my ass last night. GKG kicked my ass when he played me, even PK beat me straight up.

Asmo just got lucky and was an ass when he won, all there is to it!

Giant Killer General

there has to be a timer on the game. without that the game could be played in a truly pussy-like manner. and awareness of the timer is part of the skill of the game.

play him again. all there is to it!

Captain

Post by Captain »

Yeah I did want to play again.

I agree with the timer part, but I have a feeling I was a lot more aware of the time than he was during the game...

I think ASMO said OH SHIT TIME

when I was thinking the whole game, guess we are just BCing, like I said I will chalk that up as my fault

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

.....L........O...............L
KROK over adren 3- 0
.....L........O...............L

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

*bullshit LOL come back and play another gdi!

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

That picture would have been more epic if you had just mirrored a right handed setup picture though ;)

killerking

Post by killerking »

'v8 computer settings'
He sure faked that one but it's still funny.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

clearly a fake but pretty hilarious anyways haha... also dispelled his claims of playing on a broken laptop LOL

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Asmo your facts are off.

I had 2 fetch in that gyre game, and more health then your fetch and was seconds of having more melee, plus I just think I am better with Fetch then you I guess.

2nd- I agree, I guess I also have been doing that in gimble just because Gimble has a way more mid advantage then Web(when no one is starting mid) I just was not ready for it at all and haven't had that happen to me yet by anyone

3rd- You were up in Badlands by like 1 zerk or something silly, that hardly means you are "up" and going to win, we both had 1 lock. You were up, I just didn't think we were rushing middle at the last second otherwise I would have played it a lot differently, but yes please feel free to watch films if you want.

I guess you did have 2 fetch when I was wighted, but shortly after I killed one with my melee. I was also up 20% when I got wighted.

http://games.gateofstorms.net/games/2398

All this whining about how you lost on the forums isn't going to to help you when I stomp you again.

Giant Killer General

going to just call kk vs pallidice as a tied, and incomplete match for now. please play each other again sometime to finish it.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

killerking wrote:'v8 computer settings'
He sure faked that one but it's still funny.
It is not faked. I know it might be hard for you numbskulls to believe. I've been quietly playing left handed for the last 1.5 years. Mostly coop, I haven't 1v1ed anyone at all until recently.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

adrenaline wrote:clearly a fake but pretty hilarious anyways haha... also dispelled his claims of playing on a broken laptop LOL
It is not fake, and I publicly came out and told everyone my laptop died about 8 months ago. If I were on my laptop, those games would have been much more lopsided, and I wouldn't have leftover units sitting around doing nothing. My laptop was always terrific for Myth.. it was the perfect setup. But it was 7 years old and framerate began to lag and my wireless connection is not very strong, then the backlight went out. History was remade time and time again on that laptop. I'm actually regretting so much that I threw it away in the garbage. If it would have actually closed, if not for the broken hinge, I probably would have stored it away.

Having said that, I am absolutely terrible on this computer, its actually a more user friendly setup to play left handed. The keypad on the right is set up to act as my camera/presets controls. YOU JUST MAD I CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL BRAH

noblesteed

Post by noblesteed »

gk over asmo 3-1-1

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

ggs probably the funniest series up to this point.

samuel

Post by samuel »

3-0 over GK

rape day

Chohan

Post by Chohan »

vikki blows 3 pallidice 0

Chohan

Post by Chohan »

vikki blows 3 Arsenal 0

Gamer

Post by Gamer »

Gamer over Renwood 3-1

ggs

killerking

Post by killerking »

Killerking over Samthebutcher (rematch) 3-0

East Wind tmnt

Post by East Wind tmnt »

ew over cap 3-1
ew over asmo 4-2-1

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Asmo over cap 3-0

East Wind tmnt

Post by East Wind tmnt »

ew over pk 3-1
ew over sam 3-1 (sam said he couldn't do last game, so he said just forfeit it)
ew over hh 3-1

Giant Killer General

great, thanks tirri.

if everyone can start doing what tirri is doing, that would help a lot.

If you need help knowing how to do that, please let me know (punk can help too). Thanks.

Giant Killer General

EW / PK - I am missing 1 game from your match. Was it this one (a cracks game)?

http://games.gateofstorms.net/games/2768

Somehow it didn't record anything, and PK isn't even in the game. Did anything unusual happen here?

Return to “Myth Fighting Championship 2013”