REPORT MATCH RESULTS HERE (QR ONLY)

Forums for the MFC 2013 1v1 tournament.
Giant Killer General

Re: REPORT MATCH RESULTS HERE (QR ONLY)

Post by Giant Killer General »

Actually now I am missing 2 games from your first match I think. did you guys play non-consecutive games within a match? You should let me know that if you did...OR link the game ID's yourself like tirri did.

These are the only 2 games that I think were from the first match:

http://games.gateofstorms.net/games/2766
http://games.gateofstorms.net/games/2779

I am not sure if this was also part of the first match, it appears earlier on. It is another gimble game though..

http://games.gateofstorms.net/games/2738

But it doesn't make sense that the match would end on gimble because PK won that. ughhhhh...so confused, please clarify this. Look at your own games list and plz link the 2 matches for u guys...I have to move onto adding other shit, this one is cluster fucked.

Giant Killer General

EW / Sam you are not counting this one?

http://games.gateofstorms.net/games/2695

Link your games guys if you have some that don't count, non-consecutively played, etc...this is impossible for me to know which games to add to your match if you don't let me know.

Giant Killer General

PK / EW, I got your 1st match now, no problems there.

What is throwing me off is your 2nd match, there are 7 games played, scored 4-3 EW over PK. Did one of those games not count?

East Wind tmnt

Post by East Wind tmnt »

Oh shit, I didn't know you are going by game logs. We played 1 game each after the series ended (so for both pk and sam).

Giant Killer General

that doesn't make sense. i don't see any extra games after a completed match.

per our conversation, it appears your 2nd match against PK never finished. so its 4-3 right now.

holy shit balls that wasted so much of my time.

please for the love of god people do not mis-report match results. and please help me out by linking your shit.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Yes and this is why gkg is at the forefront of every argument involving Myth. The dude doesn't even have respect for his superiors. Counting that first warm up game as a win? That's really pathetic dude. I even handed you the clash game to give you a chance in the series, and you wouldn't even honor my pick? The fuck do you think you are? You don't run shit around here. If everyone had as much time to devote to Myth as you, then Myth would be fucking dead because nobody would want to be around people who care and bitch as much as you do. Seriously man, get a fucking life. I've lost my Myth respect for you. You clearly are delusional, obviously stemming from an inferiority complex you have about never being able to actually beat me in a 1v1 series. I guess you could count this one, even though YOU forfeited by failing to honor my map pick (which was a completely normal map pick and you know it.) Grow a set. Fuck off.

Giant Killer General

Pallidice / Paris, your match does not count since Pallidice was playing on a guest account at the time.

Giant Killer General

thanks.

For EW vs Funk, I counted 5 games, looked like 4-1 for EW. Not sure how that was scored 3-0, but whatever.

Giant Killer General

For Asmo vs Punkuser (2nd match), the score appears to be 3-2 Asmo, I can't find the 6th game. Double check that the 1st match is correct as well because they were played consecutively.

Giant Killer General

was there supposed to be a match between Ghengis and Captain to be reported? I see the games, 3-0 for Ghengis. Or was this supposed to not count?

Giant Killer General

Paris please note that your match against killerking was 3-1, not 3-0

Giant Killer General

I saw some other unreported matches. PK vs Funk looks unreported. I may have seen a Paris vs Funk, or some other ones as well. Let me know if these are supposed to count.

I am all caught up on adding your matches.

damn that sucked.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Giant Killer General wrote:For Asmo vs Punkuser (2nd match), the score appears to be 3-2 Asmo, I can't find the 6th game. Double check that the 1st match is correct as well because they were played consecutively.
Hmm that game was confusing because we kept discussing whether to drop it and play 2t since there were so many people there. It's possible we screwed up but I'll go take a look.

Professional Killer

Post by Professional Killer »

Hey.
Yea PK- FUNK 3-0. I thought I had reposted that. sorry about that

Giant Killer General

This thread is now locked, please report all further match results in the other match reporting thread.

Also answer any questions I had left over from this thread, in the other thread please. Thanks.

Return to “Myth Fighting Championship 2013”