So is this still happening?

Forums for the MFC 2013 1v1 tournament.
Captain

So is this still happening?

Post by Captain »

??

Just curious, Finally got 1 match in yesterday not a lot of action in here though, I Know GKG said he has lost interest, is this also for hosting this tournament as well?

punkUser

Re: So is this still happening?

Post by punkUser »

No GKG specifically called out finishing up MWC and MFC before going on hiatus so I imagine he has just been busy and hasn't gotten a chance to enter the matches yet. AFAIK it's all still going on.

Captain

Post by Captain »

Yeah I know he said that, but he also said he is retiring after MWC, so which brought up my question.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

Yes, this was meant to kind of go on cruise control for the next couple months until around when MWC ended. I have been very busy, so I did fall behind on stuff, but there is a little lull in activity as well.

Anyway, I am all caught up on adding all of the current matches that had game links available. So I am all caught up on my end.

I also did a major overhaul of the divisions which should help some. You have been bumped up a division. I have also noticed that there is more activity in the top 2 divisions than the bottom 2. I guess that makes sense, the lower down u go the less people are going to care. So now that you've been bumped up you should be much happier in a more active division.

I think activity will pick up around DE3 as well.

Return to “Myth Fighting Championship 2013”