Remove me from the tournament

Forums for the MFC 2013 1v1 tournament.
Asmodian

Remove me from the tournament

Post by Asmodian »

I'm not interested in playing in a league type format. If it is ever changed into a DE tournament ill hop back in.

Giant Killer General

Re: Remove me from the tournament

Post by Giant Killer General »

saw this post coming a mile away after that 2-4 loss to rawr.

zagon

Post by zagon »

Yes I am officially done. It will make the division an even six, though arsenal appears inactive.

Im not going to give a guy the benefit of not attacking them on gimble until their army gets up then have them not extend the same courtesy on gyre.

its not like I was going to win any games anyways

Peace

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

zagon man, rage much? It's just a game.

The games if anyone really things these are anything but post-excuses:
http://games.gateofstorms.net/games/7519
http://games.gateofstorms.net/games/7520
http://games.gateofstorms.net/games/7521
You might note that there weren't even any questionable starts (N/NE for instance) - we had opposite starts both games. And apparently "letting me up" in gimble means we both got to the hill at the same time and both elected to wait for the rest of our forces to assemble before attacking. Not that it even mattered as we both pretty much just had rush/melee.

If you really think the hill in gimble/gyre 1v1 is a big unbalancing deal zagon, just pick sam's PG variants instead. And I'll happily RM you whenever now that you hopefully understand the rules. Indeed there would have been 2 more matches between us had you not rage-quit after the first...

But whatever man, I'm getting the impression you're a bit unstable when it comes to Myth, so quitting is probably for the best.

zagon

Post by zagon »

Clearly I am on the hill in gimble and wait for your duff and ghols to come up.. I didnt start attacking until you started towing with my ghols

The gyre my guys got to hill same time as you, besides my fetch and you bum rush them

Clearly I showed more class In the gimble, then you did in the gyre. But I dont give two shits. I have always been more comfortable with FFA and team games, so thats what I will stick with. I havent won more than 1 game in a match vs anybody I have played yet Including people like Vantobia, so I wasnt trying to make excuses. I was/am just pissed off that someone would pull that crap...its like when I played gamer on grave and he had hill.. He had no idea about the "let them up rule" though.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

You know saying "clearly" over and over doesn't make you right...

If you want to invent a different game where people just let you win, by all means draft up the rules. But don't pretend that game has anything to do with Myth. There is no hill rule on maps with roughly equal starts like gimble/gyre for good reason. Regardless, there's never an excuse for leaving your fetch completely undefended and then screwing up the micro when I send a couple units at them.

Just accept your defeats gracefully man. You have nothing to prove to anyone in 1v1.

zagon

Post by zagon »

I believe there was a rule stated for grave/web It was also stated to use discretion on gimble/gyre or something to that effect. Not all the starts are as close as others. My fetch were not slowed down by units, I had further to walk to hill. Yes I left my units sitting ducks, but I was also expecting to have time to setup

Like previously stated, I am not making excuses. I have not beat ANYONE more than 1 game and wasnt expecting to. Our games just further showed me that my first decision to drop out weeks ago was that right one. Clearly I am not a 1v1 player on myth 2 as I was on TFL

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

news flash: you weren't a 1v1 player on TFL either

zagon

Post by zagon »

get over yourself adren. I could hold my own with anyone back then

This thread didnt even concern you so instead of sticking it where it dont belong stick it up your boyfriends ass. He likes it

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

you were decent at Grave and that was it... that was the only map you actually played... how can you claim to have been a 1v1er? lol. congrats on "holding your own with anyone" with a big warr/thrall rush and a couple puss.

zagon

Post by zagon »

I mostly played grave.

I also played almost every plugin made.

Towards the end I played a wide variety including des, web, mml, mmd, gzl, gzd

Return to “Myth Fighting Championship 2013”