Post here if you would like your match casted live

Forums for the MFC 2013 1v1 tournament.
NewMutator

Post here if you would like your match casted live

Post by NewMutator »

I'd like to cast a couple matches in-game with a co-caster, but it's difficult to coordinate not knowing when games are to be played. If you have scheduled a match and are okay with a couple spectators, please post in this thread and let us know.

Ideally we would be able to join a neutral host and observe the game in progress. Note that posting in this thread does not guarantee we will be able to cast your match, as our individual schedules also have to permit it.

adrenaline

Re: Post here if you would like your match casted live

Post by adrenaline »

me and ew might 1v1 tonite... not sure on a time, though.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Cool, thanks. I would need a little notice so I can get things set up, depending on when it is.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

well, if you are on GoS, I'll give you some notice :D p.s. check your thread in General Discussion

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

I'll try to be on, but if you can do me the courtesy of posting in here as well just in case I'm not, that'd be swell. :mrgreen:

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Live-stream it :) 1v1 doesn't even have any concerns with needing delay, etc.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Not sure how to set up a livestream, and I doubt I have the bandwidth for that anyway, at present.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

what would be pretty cool would be if me, you, and ew all were on mumble while we 1v1'd haha... it could be distracting as hell for us though, and you'd have to refrain from certain comments that may give away strategy and stuff... maybe not such a good idea afterall... but it would be a pretty interesting angle on things.

dac

Post by dac »

i would love to hear adren go "OMFG DUD" live on mumble as he lost a game, or any of the other legendary post excuses :)

im totally picturing ew's pus do nothing on adren and he's like "guyz zomg guys a bee in my room beee beee beeeeeee"

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Paris and Renwood were both on Mumble with me for their 1v1 match. I felt like it was both distracting for them and difficult for me to remain objective (without giving away crucial info) but it also was kind of hilarious. However, given the competitive nature of this thing, I think it might be better to keep it simple to ensure high quality games, but it's up to you two, ultimately.

Return to “Myth Fighting Championship 2013”