Unqualified Participants

Forums for the MFC 2013 1v1 tournament.
Giant Killer General

Unqualified Participants

Post by Giant Killer General »

The following people are still unqualified for the QR, and require the following number of additional matches to be played to be qualified (after their respective name):

Ratking - 3
Renwood - 1
Kirk - 2
Mike - 4
Drunken - 3
Pablo Escobar - 3
Codex - 5
Kilgrath - 5

The QR is supposed to end tonight, but post here or come find me to let me know what is up with you if you want to still try to finish.

Rat, I would really like to at least see you finish your matches since I know you just started playing the last few days, and you have a nice high rank going for you so far.

Lizard King

Re: Unqualified Participants

Post by Lizard King »

I can finish all of my matches today or at the very least by tomorrow. An extension to the first would be helpful.

Giant Killer General

well let's see you play some matches today first and then i can certainly consider an extension until tomorrow for you if you play some and it is still needed.

try to make them good matches too so i can get the division right.

Giant Killer General

Okay Kilg here's the deal, I don't really want to delay the QR. I think you got like 3 matches in, and they were pretty good ones. I will let you into the tournament without having to play anymore matches, but you have to accept the rank that I give you. Right now I am going to put you in at 18, the bottom of the middleweight division. You will have to fight gamer (1 rank below you) to keep your spot within that division, and you must play him in the next 2 weeks (first to 5 wins, win by 2). You of course also have to play the others in your division.

If you agree to these terms, are familiar with all the rules for the divisional round matches, and can in good faith participate in the rest of the tournament, be more active than you were the previous 3 weeks of the QR, complete your matches within a reasonable time frame, etc., then you are free to compete.

Is this acceptable?

Giant Killer General

Okay kilg accepted this, so I consider this matter closed. Rat is also moved through since I spoke with him and he just finished his 5 matches. Everyone else is eliminated.

Return to “Myth Fighting Championship 2013”