punkUser

MWC2013 Website

Post by punkUser »

Web site with details about teams, maps, etc:
http://www.mythworldcup2013.com/

Pablo Escobar

Re: MWC2013 Website

Post by Pablo Escobar »

This is why we need Marius net back, this is the worst player rating ive ever seen, there are even players on that list who have been inactive for sometime and would get their asses handed to them if they were to get back on right now. Marius net ranking although flawed in many ways, is the closest thing we had to check player ratings, If your inactive, you should automatically be disqualified!

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Pablo Escobar wrote:Marius net ranking although flawed in many ways, is the closest thing we had to check player ratings
Really? You honestly think that Marius ranking data meant - well - anything? Didn't someone just like a month or two ago get to #1 in like a day just by abusing the system? I want mnet back too, but the ranking stuff was completely meaningless. Only tournaments and other organized events provide any useful insight into that these days with a community so small.

Anyways, not really the place for a ranking system discussion :) The rankings are mostly irrelevant anyways since other than the top few folks, everyone can pretty much sub for whomever it seems.

Arsenal

Post by Arsenal »

Mobile version of the site is still pointing to the old domain.

par73

Post by par73 »

I have no idea how to fix that

I will be keeping the MWC2013 website updated though

Return to “Myth World Cup 2013”