Open letter to WTC

General MWC related discussion stuff.
par73

Open letter to WTC

Post by par73 »

Have any of you ever gone to a wu-tang show?
Have you even listened to a full album?
posers ;)

headhunter

Re: Open letter to WTC

Post by headhunter »

I have gone to a wu-tang show and have listened to every wu album on repeat.

par73

Post by par73 »

hell yea , im glad at least one is tru wu

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

What a stupid fucking team name. I've been to more shows than every myther combined I'm guessing.

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

Uh, like, par, pshh, yah...

I didn't pick the name WTC cause yes clearly we are not worthy. I was all for The Reformed Mongolian Church of Satan's Balls. HOWEVER:

I have everything they ever made, even spin offs, aliases, allies, etc: bobby digital, sunz of man, killarmy, north star, gravediggaz, european affiliates like I.A.M. etc etc....

Even wrote a long ass paper on 5%er islam... you prob dont even know what theyre about half the time, livin in the darkness like you are...

When I was in 6th grade I had wu wear pants that my mom took away from me after I stabbed someone with a broken ruler cause she thought they made me violent...

Only been to one of their shows, 2007 new years in portland, which actually sucked cause it was sad since ODB died (though I liked 8 diagrams better than iron flag) & the venue they played at was hella corporate with security that doesnt even let ppl blaze, b/c I'm only 28, a broke ass and prefer going to underground shit anyway... so how many have have you been to because I'm pretty sure you're an even younger broke ass?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fpLLngR4k8[/youtube]

headhunter

Post by headhunter »

Milk Man wrote:When I was in 6th grade I had wu wear pants that my mom took away from me after I stabbed someone with a broken ruler cause she thought they made me violent...

headhunter

Post by headhunter »

empy

Post by empy »

World Trade Center?

par73

Post by par73 »

wow milk good work
surprised anyone on WTC knew about the 5%rs

Father Xmas

Post by Father Xmas »

and i'm suprised someone not french knows about IAM (who were pretty popular in france in the 90's)

headhunter

Post by headhunter »

par73 wrote:surprised anyone on WTC knew about the 5%rs
Ever heard of Brand Nubian or Poor Righteous Teachers?

Paris you have to realize you aren't the only white dude who listens to rap...

http://ambrosiaforheads.com/2013/05/bus ... 993-video/

Last minute is an ODB freestyle from like '94.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

im just laughing at the fact you named a mwc team WTC. Really Its insulting to yourselves to name yourselves after a bunch of overdressed black people robbing the local seven eleven store with their glock turned sideways. Totally gangster I am sure. Do yourselves a favor and rename your team, otherwise ill be naming deer Alan Jackson for next year YEEEEHAAAW

headhunter

Post by headhunter »

Drunken, you are obviously sheltered.

par73

Post by par73 »

drunken_deer wrote:im just laughing at the fact you named a mwc team WTC. Really Its insulting to yourselves to name yourselves after a bunch of overdressed black people robbing the local seven eleven store with their glock turned sideways. Totally gangster I am sure. Do yourselves a favor and rename your team, otherwise ill be naming deer Alan Jackson for next year YEEEEHAAAW
first of all ur a fucken idiot and have no idea wat the wu tang is. second of all 'totally gangster' lol except they beat down all the people who were claimin they were gangster. research ur shit, u named urself after an animal that turns into roadkill more often than not, and roadki11 sucks at myth2 as much as deer does so i guess it all makes sense in the end.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

par73 wrote:
drunken_deer wrote:im just laughing at the fact you named a mwc team WTC. Really Its insulting to yourselves to name yourselves after a bunch of overdressed black people robbing the local seven eleven store with their glock turned sideways. Totally gangster I am sure. Do yourselves a favor and rename your team, otherwise ill be naming deer Alan Jackson for next year YEEEEHAAAW
first of all ur a fucken idiot and have no idea wat the wu tang is. second of all 'totally gangster' lol except they beat down all the people who were claimin they were gangster. research ur shit, u named urself after an animal that turns into roadkill more often than not, and roadki11 sucks at myth2 as much as deer does so i guess it all makes sense in the end.
Head hunter, you were right! He totally cracked the shits bahahaha

par73

Post by par73 »

drunken_deer wrote:
par73 wrote:
Head hunter, you were right! He totally cracked the shits bahahaha

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPRKsKwEdUQ[/youtube]

dac

Post by dac »

par73 wrote:u named urself after an animal that turns into roadkill more often than not
some people are saying "wait wait, but isnt he really drunken irishman and he's in the order deer?"

well, this is true.

so you may think paris is wrong that he is named after an animalthat turns into roadkill, but he is an irishman (animal) and when drunk they frequently turn into roadkill and/or are roadkillers.

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Paris as TO i demand that you ban this team name. It is lame and I am on it. Please ban it.

par73

Post by par73 »

Ol' Dirty Honkey

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xarfMRZ3E0k[/youtube]

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

Yea honkey, you realize our team last year was called The Silent Sentinels right?

Return to “Myth World Cup 2013”