grim news for the hero

General MWC related discussion stuff.
Aki

grim news for the hero

Post by Aki »

With the salary cap and tirri's 5 ball rating, will tirri be signed onto any teams this year? Seems like grim is trying to force the old star into an early retirement.

tirri

Re: grim news for the hero

Post by tirri »

i was just going to post about this. with a 0.5 damage ratio, years of belittling by shaister and now lately by ghengis (and for what, only cause i dominated shaister in a strategic discussion and eliminated ghengis in a silly 1v1 tourney) who will have a 5 baller like me?

way to use the winter tourney performance as a reason to take my 5th ball away ghengis, after 10 years of being a unanimous five baller, that winter tourney performance finally did it for me

no but seriously grim, put me at 4 balls

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

I gave tirri the honorary 5th ball due to saving myth 2 two times, but at his request he should be lowered to his proper rating of 4 balls.

Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

Tirri is in deer, did't ya heer ?

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Vantobia wrote:Tirri is in deer, did't ya heer ?
Tirri is going do be a Deeri :D

noblesteed

Post by noblesteed »

4 balls because you cant trow or FG. You cant seriously consider yourself a 5 baller unless you have mastered all areas of myth

Zak

Post by Zak »

Tirri was on my TWS team this year, and players like sasper/bagrada/homer/wwo had better ratios than him throughout the course of the tournament. Tirri's damage was also lower than bagrada, and homer.

In one match, where tirri was getting heavy hitter units each game, drunken irishman had better stats than him!

These are signs of a decline.

Return to “Myth World Cup 2013”