Total votes: 0

BIG KROK V8 SS

Are you racist?

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Be honest, faggots.

adrenaline

Re: Are you racist?

Post by adrenaline »

voted yes!* my gf hates it, but i can't deny it.

* I hate most white people too

Captain

Post by Captain »

I am only racist to the races that validate their own stereotypes.

But Black people who are thugs really piss me off, Is it a coincidence that the highest black population in the US goes bankrupt? No, just a lot of thugs.

I also hate white people who act like thugs though too, they are just as bad.

Does that make me racist or what, no idea.

I also hate people who move to America and then we have to change our ways to accommodate there way, WTF? You don't like it, get out, if the office rules say no hats, well take off your damn sheet just like everyone else has to, or don't work there.

Is it racist to say I don't like dumb people, all of the above I categorize as dumb, and therefore do not like them, I actually don't care what their race is. But I found mostly blacks fit the profile above.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

3 words: dune coon hunting

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

racism keeps equilebreum. Without it, there would be no diveristiy and we all be eating rice.

toynbee

Post by toynbee »

drunken_deer wrote:racism keeps equilEbrEum. Without it, there would be no diveriSTIy and we all be eating rice.
Where is that grammar nazi when you need him?

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Drunken... it does the complete opposite. Racism is against diversity (in terms of multiculturalism) by very definition. I get what you are trying to say... but worded so so so poorly.

If every society were 100% racist, there would be little to no interbreeding and national borders would represent a cultural/racial divide rather than just a political divide... I assume that is sort of what you meant.

I'm not THAT racist, though lol... but I certainly dislike feeling like a minority in my own country.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Bulworth:
Rich people’ve stayed on top, dividing white people from colored people. But white people’ve got more in Common with colored people than rich people. We’re just gonna have to eliminate ‘em.

Connie:
Eliminate?

Bulworth:
Eliminate.

Connie:
Who?
Rich people?

Bulworth:
White people.

Bulworth:
Black People, too.
Brown people,
Yellow people.
Get rid of ‘em all.

Connie:
Get rid of them all?

Bulworth:
We need a voluntary, free Spirited,
compatible, open ended program of
procreative racial deconstruction.

Connie:
Uh…

Bulworth:
Everybody just got to keep fucking everybody
till we’re all the same color.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

adrenaline wrote:Drunken... it does the complete opposite. Racism is against diversity (in terms of multiculturalism) by very definition. I get what you are trying to say... but worded so so so poorly.

If every society were 100% racist, there would be little to no interbreeding and national borders would represent a cultural/racial divide rather than just a political divide... I assume that is sort of what you meant.

I'm not THAT racist, though lol... but I certainly dislike feeling like a minority in my own country.
Well sort of. Put it this way the racists do not inter-breed and keep their race the same. The people that do inter-breeding are still there so you get mixed races at the same time. You have two halves of the coin for one society thus equilibrium as I mentioned. Then again I think the definition or a racist can be read rather broadly.

Some people judge people by not just color of skin but by language, some judge by blood, some judge by religion (not just anti-semitism) and of course the old chestnut (lol @ pun) of skin color prejudge.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

If Kirk had his way, there would be only white people in the world and parents would take their children to a museum to view the infamous stuffed Morgan Freeman.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

LOL POG. I actually have fucked a lot of different ethnic women, I like variety so why not?

Jamaican
Morroccan
Dominican
Black
Mixed
German (A REAL German LOL)
Hawaiian
Pacific Islander something or other

Also, I hate people who are the first to call out racism among their own type, and the first to criticize their own type. i.e. a white friend of mine thinks its terrible that I would even be racist at all towards black people, so he in turn stopped being my friend and started calling me and my friends hicks and rednecks.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

I dont like fucking asians though. They make sounds like children and make me feel like a pedophile. Never tried a black chick tho, had a lot of mixed race and european women.

dac

Post by dac »

asians are the tightest vaginas on the planet. yer missin out.

as for the noises, that's easy to stop - tell her to shut the fuck up or you wont let her watch curious george today

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

dac wrote:asians are the tightest vaginas on the planet. yer missin out.

as for the noises, that's easy to stop - tell her to shut the fuck up or you wont let her watch curious george today
they are pretty tight thats why you get a mix race girl.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I like Eastern European chicks, because when you're done fucking, they know its kitchen time or they get a beating. I was wearing out too many belts on American girls.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Pogue wrote:I like Eastern European chicks, because when you're done fucking, they know its kitchen time or they get a beating. I was wearing out too many belts on American girls.

Thats cause American leather is Imported from Eastern European Slave workers and the leather gets damaged from the salt water splashing around the leaky freight ship.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Drunken is an expert on American domestic affairs

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Pogues right on that one, euro chicks all too eager to please their men. American women self absorbed and too proud to conform to any stereotypes. Bitch go cook something in the kitchen is offensive to them. If they told me to go out and clean the gutters or work in the garage, I'd say hell yeah great idea.

IF YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT M-P-G THEN YOU PROBABLY HAVE A V-A-G™

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

That may apply to some Eastern European chicks if you LIVE in Eastern Europe...

My GF is Eastern Euro and doesn't follow that stereotype at all...

Kind of needless to say, it being a thread about racism and all... but the amount of ignorance in here is astonishing.

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Dont think I am racist per say aka: dont really think anyone is superior etc based solely on Skin color. There is trash and treasure of every race.

However..... Do stereotypes exist for a reason? fuck ya they do. For instance: i work in Milwaukee, I used to have no problem visiting clients in straight up ghetto trash areas, however, I have had to re address this after 22 shootings occured in a 6 day period. Ill def stay away from darkies and other races if possible, and especially at night, simply because I make the assumption that pretty much anyone of them is a threat, looking to rip me off or worse.

The problem with the race argument is everyone wants to be right and wrong. Do black people have shitty neighborhoods and are the odds stacked against them? absolutely. However.... this does not cancel out the fact that they live in a community that takes zero accountability for their actions, promotes hate of other races (especially mexicans) and feel that sitting on their asses collecting assistance somehow relates to their ancestors that were beaten and forced to work in fields their entire lives. In other words.... you can't help people that dont help themselves. You can put a shit ton of money in to schools etc... but it doesnt matter if their parents dont give a shit if they go, or their dad is in prison/dead and their older brother (main role model) is a gun toting drug dealer.

Do black people need jobs? definetly. However.... would they even show up or bother to take advantage of the opportunities? i doubt it. If you improve their schools will the parents care? probably not.

Also... the entire joke of the George Zimmerman issue is the fact that these idiots demand "justice" however a week earlier they were wearing "stop snitching" shirts. Which do they want? justice? or stop snitching?

I didnt see Jesse Jackson in Milwaukee when a 3 year old black girl was paralyzed by another black who was shooting at someone who owed him 20 dollars, not one coward in that community stepped forward. They never do, and they never address the fact that 90 percent of all black murders are committed by other blacks.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

TO not be racist is a joke. A higher percentage of blacks who live in poverty are dangerous. I've had to work in conditions that honkey described too, going to shambled homes and what not. People swarming me and my truck like I was some sort of alien and trying to manipulate me into doing them favors or giving them something. To not be racist or believe any stereotype is completely ignorant and could get you killed.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

adrenaline wrote:That may apply to some Eastern European chicks if you LIVE in Eastern Europe...

My GF is Eastern Euro and doesn't follow that stereotype at all...

Kind of needless to say, it being a thread about racism and all... but the amount of ignorance in here is astonishing.
Adren ~ My gf beat me with a lamp once when I refused to make cabbage rolls :'(

par73

Post by par73 »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:TO not be racist is a joke. A higher percentage of blacks who live in poverty are dangerous. I've had to work in conditions that honkey described too, going to shambled homes and what not. People swarming me and my truck like I was some sort of alien and trying to manipulate me into doing them favors or giving them something. To not be racist or believe any stereotype is completely ignorant and could get you killed.
Meh I'm not racist i take people for who they are.

If they don't respect me I don't respect them whether they are black white brown yellow red purple blue green, with ancestors from africa, with ancestors from mars

par73

Post by par73 »

drunken_deer wrote:I dont like fucking asians though. They make sounds like children and make me feel like a pedophile. Never tried a black chick tho, had a lot of mixed race and european women.
drunken ~i prefer bellowing moans

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

LOL as part of my study currently no joke im reading mein kamph and this is a little quote

"The germanic inhabitnat of the American continent who has remained racially pure and unmixed rose to be the master of the continent"
It then follows on the next paragraph "he will remain the master as long as he does not fall victim to defilement of blood".

Considering the discussion and America's economic struggles and China without any blood issues if you consider the books idea's for a 1925 book this is rather interesting!

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

drunken, you really need to form your thoughts better, type slower, and proof read. i doubt anybody here has a fucking clue what you are trying to say here.

Return to “Myth World Cup 2013”