WTC GREATT!!

General MWC related discussion stuff.
THOR

WTC GREATT!!

Post by THOR »

We won one of 3 or 4 teams considered better than us!
2-Game Counter Agents won a game and lost another.
3-Game Counter GKG team lost, however we play with 30% of our official team.
4-Funny nobody makes us a compliment, only criticism.

WTC for me was a great team that MWC without doubt.

Roster:
LK - Great TROW, very good in all units.
Rawr - Good player, Cheeky!, It may surprise or die, he plays for all or nothing!
Shadow - Player very firm, was the player I always played a lot of responsibility to it. And never let me down!
Funk - Good player, he listens, and does not complain, and performs tasks given to him.
Head Hunter - Good player, can not play every game, and made us miss.
Gekko - Good player, solid, nice person, I could have played more matches!
Toxyn - Good player, easy rapport, could have played more matches!
Slate - Good player, solid, responsible, pleasant person.
Sam GRU - He's a good player, he stopped playing for infighting in the team, however I'm sure no one has hurt him, everyone likes him.!!
THOR - I'll let you guys draw their conclusions captain of a team that plays and cap, a team with a wireles connection of 1 mega. All games I lose internet package. And in games ping around 300/500. Every time I have a minimum delay of 1.5 seconds. With all that our team has won several matches using my strategies.
So Paris is ridiculous, and others talk bad about me and our team captain and as a player.
I always have to play games predicting the next step of the opponent to attack or flee, because my internet is bad.

Would you like to see Paris play with my connection, I would make a game with 1x1 and he would easily win with 90% living units. All reclaman when a host of a Ping 100. Imagimem mine with 300/500, LOL

Note: In Brazil has good connection, my problem is that I live in a beach town 30 kilometers, so here internet is only weireless.

All WTC team without doubt fulfilled strategies assembled, sometimes spoke what could be a suicide (lol), however the tasks performed and we won.

Yesterday against agents was really easy to make them, I think a team weak agents, we lost and we missed some coizas was not our day!

forecast: GKG team will win the 5x0 Agents with ease, and will spend less than 50% of the time of each map to kill them.!

Finally, it was a great pleasure and very nice people to play with all the WTC. Very happy to play with them!

Arsenal

Re: WTC GREATT!!

Post by Arsenal »

Well said THOR. Glad the team was enjoyable for you , because after all, that's what myth is about, having fun. Your team played well and it looks like you did a good job capping, you have a right to be proud.

I also share the pain of never having a ping less than 500ms. People never seem to give that any sort of consideration these days, they just assume everyone lives in NA or EU. It's game breaking when you have at least a second of delay all game long and then people wonder why I suck these days.

On a more positive note, I am extremely impressed with how good your English has gotten THOR. I've noticed it this entire tournament, felt I should mention something, be proud about that too.

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

THOR = best captain since rabican stopped caring

wwo

Post by wwo »

Sail the yacht up here and say that to my face, pendejo.

lol :)

toxyn

Post by toxyn »

THOR! ANOTHER!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsIJ9WjorY0[/youtube]

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Congrats to THOR and his team. The upset over TMNS was pretty epic.

par73

Post by par73 »

yeah i did play with your connection
in 2005
Sm RIP

lool

WTC did great this tournament no doubt at all.

but i don't see any recognition of benching liger. you might as well mention him even if he rode the benched. if anyone on the roster could have vouched for him to play it would have been THOR, but this was not accomplished and WTC could have potentially been in the finals otherwise.

also THOR, your "THOR" strats are so predictable, agents took the QR against WTC as a joke. it would have been cool to play WTC at full strength with their later additions of players in the tournament and perhaps we would have taken them more "serious" at the time.

the upsets WTC accomplished will go down in history. it was great work by a THOR-captained team. if there is ever another MWC i'm predicting a THOR-capped win!

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

THOR is the best current captain on this game. Srsly serious.

Return to “Myth World Cup 2013”