Wu tangs farewell 2013 Mwc

General MWC related discussion stuff.
rawr

Wu tangs farewell 2013 Mwc

Post by rawr »

image.jpg
This was us Wu TAng Clan as agents striked revenge upon us! We ended the tournament in a old fashion trow rush screaming ,"freedom!!!"
We were a strong headed group, fighting for respect amongst the myth community trying to prove a point that we should be respected! Week to week we showed up and proved many peoples false predictions! At times short handed but we did what we needed to do to survive from round to round ! Shout out to all the Wu tang riders! From gekko, lk, shadow,Thor,funky ,slate,toxyn who showed up on a weekly basis to get us going ! Alot of people can talk and say they didn't expect us to get sweeped by agents shit neither did I? But shout out to agents who put a strategically attack upon us that ended our conquest
For respect! Wtc placed 5th or 4th in 07 and 3rd in in 13. We strive to be the best we can be ! And we will be back !!!!!! Wtc riders out!

wwo

Re: Wu tangs farewell 2013 Mwc

Post by wwo »

I was very impressed by the attendance level. BB usually kills teams that are otherwise highly motivated.

par73

Re: Wu tangs farewell 2013 Mwc

Post by par73 »

Well, on people expecting agents not sweeping ----> You did beat us in the QRs, we weren't too cool with that; We lost last week; We were just hungrier. If people didn't expect agents to sweep they were underestimating the full ability of the agents team to play with precision and focus.

also i find it hilarious milkman abandoned this team and it turned out to be a very successful team!

Return to “Myth World Cup 2013”