retirement speech

General MWC related discussion stuff.
tirri

retirement speech

Post by tirri »

asmo you are right, at least one nc is retiring now!

here is my retirement speech

i was almost not going to play in mwc at all this year since myth brought me no joy. luckily myth got patched and it completely eliminated my preset problems and i was able to rekindle my passion for myth. i would have played pretty actively in the past 2 months had there actually been any games around.

but was joining this mwc and exhibiting all this care really worth it in the end? the qr round was pretty fun with 3 okey matches. then came the DE rounds which were just atrocious for tmns. first there was a bye week, then a forfeit, then i was leaving for a holiday so suddenly there was no good myth for a whole month during the best mwc season.

tmns tourney ended with 2 losses where in the first we didnt have our 2 primary powerhitters (adren and me) and in the second we didnt have adren and i had horrible delay so i couldnt take powerhitter units anyway and ended up capping games instead. you can talk about subs all you want but if some of the teams core is replaced with subs (even with players of roughly the same caliber) whats the point really since you arent winning or losing as a team anyway and we might as well have played rabble games all along. 2 matches without me and adren powerhittering is pretty much like tmnt playing without ew/arz or agents without sam/par and i doubt those teams would fare too much better. all in all a pretty unsatisfactory ending for a tourney where you literally wait months for the few meaningful matches only to have the team fall way short of its potential. luckily i wasnt looking for myth to satisfy me too much anyway so the loss isnt too big.

now it doesnt look like there will be any reasons to keep on playing myth, so so long fuckers!

keep tuning in for my nhl predictions in a little over 1,5 months as the model looks to be the real deal and im already working on new and better stuff for next season! i will have several venues on where im going to distribute my predictions and i think i will be nice enough to provide links here

best myther ever signing out

yours truly, Tirri

Asmodian

Re: retirement speech

Post by Asmodian »

Thank you for playing Tirri, I don't completely agree with you on the myth related stuff you mentioned, but i'll look over it. Anyways there is no denying that you are the greatest of all time. You carried Flatline to his first 2t tournament win during his 15 year career in one the most prestigious tournaments of all time

ps: You should do EPL predictions!

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

as usual, I started another myth trend with the retirement speeches.

By the power vested in me, I hereby grant Tirri the award for 3rd best myther of all time. It isn't #1 or #2, but certainly still something to be proud of. Congratulations tirri, good job.

I will join the retirement shortly, I just have one last finals match to win.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Would be real interested in more NHL predictions.

I'm sure you will be back tirri, this game is like an aging whore that you'll want to fuck again because you remember the days when she used to be hot.

wwo

Post by wwo »

The game has changed. There aren't franchise teams anymore. Personally, I like the new format since I always changed teams anyway.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

To qualify as best myther ever, one must first be not foreign, and also have won at least ONE MWC. That means tirri is not even top 100 mythers ever.

Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Asmodian wrote:Thank you for playing Tirri, I don't completely agree with you on the myth related stuff you mentioned, but i'll look over it. Anyways there is no denying that you are the greatest of all time. You carried Flatline to his first 2t tournament win during his 15 year career in one the most prestigious tournaments of all time

ps: You should do EPL predictions!
STILL riding my cock?
Jesus get a grip asmo you have some issues.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

he won 06 and 07 no?

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

you guys are idiots if you think tirri actually won any mwc

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

oh look, another guy who's never won any.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

sorry no one is going to give two shits if you decide to quit myth or not. It is more your loss for not just enjoying the casual coop game from work.

East Wind tmnt

Post by East Wind tmnt »

krik you got your only mwc win by dummying for renwood in '99. DONT EVEN REMEMBER '11 SO DONT COUNT LOL

HeadHunterKC

Post by HeadHunterKC »

Cya next week Tirri.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

stop commenting in this useless thread.

tirri

Post by tirri »

Guys, important news. Ive been gone a long time but now the wait is finally over, im back from retiremenr.

Best myth player ever signing in

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

YOLO

Return to “Myth World Cup 2013”