DE4 GotW

General MWC related discussion stuff.
NewMutator

DE4 GotW

Post by NewMutator »

OKay guys, you know the drill: let me know the best games of DE round 4. I'll be looking to get caught up this week.

Asmodian

Re: DE4 GotW

Post by Asmodian »

Game 3 of Agents vs TMNT. Far from the best in terms of quality of play, but most likely the most interesting game of the week.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Thanks, interesting games are by far the best, even if they feature a mix of good and bad playing. Top tier play is great, but not very fun to watch if it's just one team completely destroying another.

Zak

Post by Zak »

In game 3 of TMNT/Agents, sam throws a pus that obliterates 6 wwo spiders, which may not seem like a big deal but it is when you lose 5-4 in flags with a 20% lead. He also walked off mid when he was in the best position to contest!

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

I had a lovely dorf dud in that game too

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

I thought sam and wwo were on the same team?

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

also in game 3: EW wastes a pus at the beginning of the game because the "icon" on the ghols didn't show up until after PT was over or something. We could have rs'd but decided to play on like men.

par73

Post by par73 »

In game 1 of agents vs tmnt i almost win the game in the first half of the game, then we slow crawl rape them into oblivion after applying pressure to their flag.

wwo

Post by wwo »

Zak wrote:In game 3 of TMNT/Agents, sam throws a pus that obliterates 6 wwo spiders, which may not seem like a big deal but it is when you lose 5-4 in flags with a 20% lead. He also walked off mid when he was in the best position to contest!
I still have no idea why that melee was pussed at all.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Sorry guys, haven't really been able to keep up with demand.

I did, however, upload a whole match the other day. WTC vs TMNS featuring Adrenaline

Part 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD_UshFpg9Y[/youtube]

Part 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnIxOV1ww4g[/youtube]

As well as game 3 from the BBF
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsRjkhiiQS4[/youtube]

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Put my own Deer V tmns game up with mutator/codex co cast too.
:D new mutator if you want my intro just ask ill send it to you :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD1XjQfMdho[/youtube]

East Wind tmnt

Post by East Wind tmnt »

its hilarious, all you aussie guys pronounce "thirteen" as "thirdeen" Sick intro btw

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

it's probably best i did not attend a shoutcast with adren, i just disagreed with about 80% of everything that came out of his mouth.

if there was just one thing though, just please for the love of god nobody listen to anything adren says about shuffle. he couldn't possibly be more wrong about it. it's really just a good rule of thumb to just ignore anything adren says about strategy in general.

LN, it pains me to see some of this unintelligent commentary and just plain falsehoods about myth being broadcasted in your videos by some of your guests. punkuser has absolutely been your best guest.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Hey gkg, go fuck yourself. This was my first time even watching the films. So sorry i don't watch them 10x each while taking notes and practicing in a mirror like yourself. I was also half in the bag by the end of those shoutcasts.

As far as strategy goes, you'd probably be quite surprised with some of the very successful strats I've developed for NC over the years. But that's ok... go on and keep being a idiot... it's pretty much all your good for around here.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Sorry some of my featured co-casters aren't up to snuff in your opinion, GKG, but I actually kind of like a diversity of perspectives! Disagreement makes it all the more interesting! Would have been super interesting to showcase different opinions.

PunkUser is a great co-caster, too. He has some good insights and is good at noticing important details I might have otherwise missed. Plus he's got that dev background! Always invaluable!

I think it'd be great if you casted with us and called us out whenever you felt we erred. You can't buy that kind of drama! Great discussions on strategy and whatnot is something I'm always looking for.

Return to “Myth World Cup 2013”