Hi pallidice here. Im going to form a team with the Following players

NAME:Jushius
BrokenCow
Duan
Ducky
Apollo
Chohan
qwerty

Oh and BTW since they wont show i shall be using subs for every player.... Obviously a TROOLLOL post.
But ur sub system is retarded paris. U sign people that wont actaully play and now u can get a high rated player sub, Doesnt seem very fair to me.

Anyways not trying to start shit I did enjoy the games paris and limp subbed for tcox, more fun with more challenging team soo ill leave it at that.. Hugs and Kisses

Father Xmas

Re: New team with sub system

Post by Father Xmas »

you need more 5ballers pally :D

Homer

Post by Homer »

Depending on how many balls you are you can only sub certain players for certain people for example if you didn't show up we would only be able to fill your spot with another 2.5 to 3.0 Baller for example Adrenaline, Myrk, or GKG.

Now I could be off on their numbers Myrk might be more like 2.4 so he would be an illegal sub at that point.

cremisi

Post by cremisi »

Homer wrote:Depending on how many balls you are you can only sub certain players for certain people for example if you didn't show up we would only be able to fill your spot with another 2.5 to 3.0 Baller for example Adrenaline, Myrk, or GKG.

Now I could be off on their numbers Myrk might be more like 2.4 so he would be an illegal sub at that point.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Pali is actually right a sub-system is a joke for something that is suppose to be a "competitive" tournament. If people are concerned about games being terrible because they can't field a full roster than just up the roster limits.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

The biggest problem is that there hasn't been any official guidance that I've seen on subs. There's the "sub ratings" on the MWC page, but it's incomplete (missing several players) and has no associated rules... this really needs clarification.

For the DE I don't think it would be unreasonable to disallow subs in general, but at the very least the rules need to be spelled out.

par73

Post by par73 »

pallidice wrote:Hi pallidice here. Im going to form a team with the Following players

NAME:Jushius
BrokenCow
Duan
Ducky
Apollo
Chohan
qwerty

Oh and BTW since they wont show i shall be using subs for every player.... Obviously a TROOLLOL post.
But ur sub system is retarded paris. U sign people that wont actaully play and now u can get a high rated player sub, Doesnt seem very fair to me.

Anyways not trying to start shit I did enjoy the games paris and limp subbed for tcox, more fun with more challenging team soo ill leave it at that.. Hugs and Kisses
Players can sub for players within a -.5 range.
At this point I might just make it up to the other teams permission.

par73

Post by par73 »

Asmodian wrote:Pali is actually right a sub-system is a joke for something that is suppose to be a "competitive" tournament. If people are concerned about games being terrible because they can't field a full roster than just up the roster limits.

Yeah agents apologizes for letting ghengis sub for WTC, we know how the real match would have turned out

oh wait nvm we don't give a fuck.

also its qualifying rounds which means it effects DE seeding, not actual eliminations.

the point of the sub system is so that teams won't be undermanned if other capable players are present. this also presents a new challenge to the opposing team which may have prepared to play a different roster.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

You are clueless Paris. It is a TOURNAMENT, it does not matter if your team does not care that they had a sub that should not have been allowed, it messes up the DE seeding screwing over a team like Deer who did good in the QR.

If you can't follow your own rules then don't make them.

Might as well scrap tournaments and just play good rabble games if rules are not going to be enforced because there is no difference between the two.

Zak

Post by Zak »

just veto subs, retard

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Zak wrote:just veto subs, retard
I honestly don't care about people subbing. I just think it's dumb for what is suppose to be competitive play.

The whole damn point of a QR is to get seeding correct for the elimination round. Sure I can veto subs for the games my team plays but I can't do anything about what the other teams do which will still lead to inaccurate seeding in the DE, bet you did not think about that one, retard.

Return to “Myth World Cup 2013”