General discussion forum for TWS2013
∑√¡£ Jake

Re: Finals Results

Post by ∑√¡£ Jake »

bunch of children bitching about nothing

Chohan

Post by Chohan »

This thread is bad and you should all feel bad.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

evil jake wrote:bunch of children bitching about nothing
Damn this thread escalated quickly :/

falcon

Post by falcon »

Hi Poglet. Due to reported lack of cooperation between PAK N USA, edulus and his buddies dom and kush under Russian aid of lolki are planning to overthrow the trow council. Your urgent attention is required cause the very existence of Myth and mwc2k13 are at stake bro.

Counter-Signed: omylrake and kirk glover

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Pfft the trow council is none of my concern, however once I return next month all will be well among PAK and USA once again, this I promise. Besides a commie take over calls from a revolution of which will rely on a level of hate play never before seen on myth. This could be most entertaining. Keep me updated my PAKUSA brother.

Zak

Post by Zak »

I cannot wait for the return of my dear friend poglet

par73

Post by par73 »

zak wrote:He chose the players, he traded for worse ones, and then actively sabotaged his team by talking shit to them and about them. The only one to blame for that team is Asmo. Is this the first time he did bad captaining a team in a draft tournament? How about the last one? He got 3rd out of 4th. His team must have been AWFUL for that to happen.
well seeing as how the team that got 4th was ranked #1 with blowout victories until week3 (when we had 2 key players missing and no replacements available, thus me+arz against the world) his team wasn't that awful at all. in fact in a 4 team myth2 tournament in 2012, teams are much less likely to be awful in comparison to an 8 team myth 2 tournament in 2013.
Asmo wrote:
I did do bad in last draft tournament and it's the same reason Paris did bad in this one. When you are hosting a tournament you sacrifice your personal success for the overall success of the tournament and enjoyment of the players. The same way that Paris drafted Kush and Dom I drafted Funky (when he just started playing) and somnus knowing they probably wouldn't get playing time on other teams.
This is not only true, but originally when the names for captains were being picked from a hat for draft order, guess who was first? Me. I told my faithful name picker to put my name back in the hat and start again.

this would have changed the entire team structure of the tournament no doubt, but i still would have picked random cats toward the end of my latter draft picks.

page 4 is hilarious and made this entire tournament worth it

my computer crashed the other day. when it was recovered I did not have myth installed and I don't plan on reinstalling it for a while.

congradulations to team GKG, champions of this years winter series. 2nd place to team dantski, that isn't that bad at all round of applause. 3rd place goes to team limp, excellent job boys. 4th goes to team zak, im sure you'll all do great work in mwc. 5th to ghengis, they put in good effort. 6th to team ratking, the upset of the first round playoffs saw their opponents going to the finals i bet they wish they could have stuck around. 7th to my team, goods jobs guys, thanks to those who showed up when they could. 8th to team asmo, if u guys didn't trade drunken u would have been foolish so bravo. there you have it folks, that wraps up this tournament.

toodles

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Congrats to the champz on team gkg

And well done to team dantski

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

I was making the Myth HD Total Conversion anywhere from 12 -30 hours in a row every day for almost 2 months...So i missed out on playing in TWS. Also, Asmo was a big meanie the night before the first match and took away any desire to play for him, which did NOT help me want to show up for him.

Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

I need to get me some of those 30 hour days...

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

They are a MUST if you want to develop myth shit. Takes at LEAST an extra 6 hours in a day to make good progress.

Return to “The Winter Series 2013”