WHERE WERE YOU ADREN??

General discussion forum for TWS2013
tirri

WHERE WERE YOU ADREN??

Post by tirri »

WAS ONLINE FOR LIKE 3 HOURS AT THE BEFORE MENTIONED TIMES WAITING FOR ADREN BUT HE DIDNT SHOW. WHERE WERE YOU BUDDY??????

then challenged asmo to 1v1 trow belt fight but asmo forfeited

Asmodian

Re: WHERE WERE YOU ADREN??

Post by Asmodian »

How do you expect me to 1vs1 my fellow myther who worked hand in hand with me from saving myth 2 from the X128 Zoom. I could not,would not and shall not do this!

Myth 2 heroes don't fight they unite

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

huh? yesterday? i was out of town. deal with it. you were online and challenged 2 weekends ago and refused to play.

tirri

Post by tirri »

i thought ive been pretty clear about having limited times when i can play and now youre acting like a bitch cause you happened to catch me ONCE at a time when i absolutely couldnt play. at least im making an effort here while adren is obviously scared and pussying out
2 weeks ago i missed half of my match because i was busy. then was easter and i was out of town and now ive been looking for you THE WHOLE WEEKEND, SCAREDY CAT

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

i'm the one that challenged YOU, gonzo. how the fuck am i acting like a bitch? lol. keep trolling, retard.

tirri

Post by tirri »

yes yes we all know the drill. challenge the great tirri like a big hero and then avoid him till everything is forgotten

Return to “The Winter Series 2013”