ER 1 predictions, gossip, and more

General discussion forum for TWS2013
Ratking

ER 1 predictions, gossip, and more

Post by Ratking »

Since the other threads have died out I figured I'd post this to stir the pot a bit.

SO.. ER1 Predictions:

GKG(1) v Asmo(8) - I think this one depends on GKG's care level. Will the dedication he wielded towards my team show, or will it be more like weeks 1 and 3? The loss to Zak's team isn't much of a concern to this team. Though it could prove to be a big boon to Zak's team moving forward. I wouldn't underestimate asmo's team either. They have the personnel to win some matches, I think its just fitting the pieces together. Overall GKG's a big favorite here and will probably win 4-1.

GK(4) v Limp(5) - Both teams here are very closely matched, as the seeding indicates. I like GK's team because they have seem to found a team synergy. Sam does the capping and GK + a sub for cw does the smashing. Slate and demo cannot be overlooked here either. On the other hand, what if rab shows and does some great capping? I could foresee rab unleashing sam and limp into some victories. If anyone other than rab caps limp's team (or some other competent captain as a sub for rab) I don't think limp's will make it past ER1.

RK(3) v Dantski(6) - Once again, which team of mine will show up? Will it be the successful team of week 1 and 3, or the disaster that was week 2? Only time will tell. Dantski's team has some good power and role players. Dantski is also quite a good captain. I'd have to see the ER1 maps to give more input here.

Zak(2) v Paris(7) - Zak's team has a good thing going for them. Just coming off a win from the top seed helps a lot in these rounds. They also have the mighty tirri. Looking at his roster I don't see a lot of holes either. However, Paris did some exellent drafting which could pay off. Getting kilg so late (and hes recently been on) could prove very useful. I suggest letting cremisi cap and letting their 3 best (paris,arz,kilg) tackle the challenge that is tirri.

I lied about the gossip and more.

adrenaline

Re: ER 1 predictions, gossip, and more

Post by adrenaline »

You might get one laugh for that post, drunken.... but will likely come from a mindless drone like Alfi.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

adrenaline wrote:You might get one laugh for that post, drunken.... but will likely come from a mindless drone like Alfi.
wasnt meant to be funny.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Then it was a completely useless post. Why bother.

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

I suppose I could dumb down the initial post if your having trouble drunken

Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

adrenaline wrote:You might get one laugh for that post,
GUILTY..... :)

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Ratking wrote:I suppose I could dumb down the initial post if your having trouble drunken
for one there is only 1 prediction the rest you have not said who will win or lose (gkg v asmo), pretty much confirming at the end of your post so this thread is completely useless.

secondly your predictions were worse than my own , flatlines and half the mythers who posted on these forums in the first place.

Thirdly Adrens just jealous and bitter about last weeks game that he lost to a team comprised of deer players.

and finnaly I look forward to wiping that fucking arrogant smarm of your face ratking when our teams face each other.

Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

Jeez drunk, next time put a bit more venom in the post... pshhhh

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Vantobia wrote:Jeez drunk, next time put a bit more venom in the post... pshhhh
I hate good friday you basicly sit on your ass stuffing your face of hot cross buns cant go out or anything as everything is bloody closed. OF COURSE IM VENOMOUS :D

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

I hope I get that chance drunken. Just seeing you whine, your pre and post excuses, - is worth the extra effort.

Zak

Post by Zak »

Ratking wrote:I hope I get that chance drunken. Just seeing you whine, your pre and post excuses, - is worth the extra effort.
Drunken singlehandedly won you the match vs GKG in the last draft tournament. Notice how the team he was on beat GKG again this tournament and yours lost 4 games and tied once?

Cutard

Post by Cutard »

that drunken is so hot right now

par73

Post by par73 »

Drunken is on fire in this thread

Aki

Post by Aki »

FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K

FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Aki wrote:FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K FUC.K

Aki you really should of gotten Ageha together I really miss Kabuki and your "the man" to get the Ginsing team back together again.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Ratking wrote:I hope I get that chance drunken. Just seeing you whine, your pre and post excuses, - is worth the extra effort.
there is no effort required for this. I am always whining with Pre and Post excuses. In the end your still going to lose though.

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

So tirri, dantski, and flatline just rode drunkens coattails to victory, eh?

Personally I don't think gkg was at maximum care mode at all there anyway. Nor was he when he played your team zak. Say whatever the hell you want, anyone with a brain can figure this out.

I also praised drunken for his contributions in that match, and I still do. But as a captain you should know victory is seldom achieved by one person alone. The rest of the team was holding back gkg's pushes as best they could. Obviously had they not done their job neither could have drunken.

Zak

Post by Zak »

Ratking wrote:So tirri, dantski, and flatline just rode drunkens coattails to victory, eh?

Personally I don't think gkg was at maximum care mode at all there anyway. Nor was he when he played your team zak. Say whatever the hell you want, anyone with a brain can figure this out.

I also praised drunken for his contributions in that match, and I still do. But as a captain you should know victory is seldom achieved by one person alone. The rest of the team was holding back gkg's pushes as best they could. Obviously had they not done their job neither could have drunken.
If drunken hadn't been on your team the result would have been 5-4 GKG's victory, nuff said.

Everyone wants to use the care excuse after a loss that makes them look bad. In this case it makes you look bad because we beat a team that raped you badly. Let me guess, you weren't in maximum care mode either, when you played GKG?

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

needless to say I honestly find team strength is deers forte. Hence why i dislike 1v1 though quite happy to give it a shot.

However I gotta say Imma still pissed I got drafted in the 5th round considering last draft tourney and I wasnt even able to make my own team asking paris, with Assmo pissing the privilege against the wall calling his team and I quote in a game "a pack of retards". It makes me wonder why I should give a shit about anyone's predictions. I am hoping that a dual draft champion will change this. Enjoy the moment ratking while it lasts anyway cause when Zaks team is done with you, your team wont even be saving the recordings from the shame.

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

This isn't even a conversation Zachary. Comparing gkg playing my team vs yours is laughable.

And no, I have no excuses for the loss. He showed up and did a better job. I can say nothing but 'well done' and hopefully I'll get another shot at it.

Drunken ~ still unaware of the auto save option for recordings

Zak

Post by Zak »

Ratking wrote:This isn't even a conversation Zachary. Comparing gkg playing my team vs yours is laughable.
Probably because you had someone rated 9 playing in all of your matches, and our first 2 games we somehow managed to win with our highest rated player being a 7. Pretty laughable I agree!

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

drunken_deer wrote:needless to say I honestly find team strength is deers forte. Hence why i dislike 1v1 though quite happy to give it a shot.

However I gotta say Imma still pissed I got drafted in the 5th round considering last draft tourney and I wasnt even able to make my own team asking paris, with Assmo pissing the privilege against the wall calling his team and I quote in a game "a pack of retards". It makes me wonder why I should give a shit about anyone's predictions. I am hoping that a dual draft champion will change this. Enjoy the moment ratking while it lasts anyway cause when Zaks team is done with you, your team wont even be saving the recordings from the shame.
This is probably the funniest thing I have read all day

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Asmo wrote:
drunken_deer wrote:needless to say I honestly find team strength is deers forte. Hence why i dislike 1v1 though quite happy to give it a shot.

This is probably the funniest thing I have read all day
Its sad you find it funny that you admit pretty much belittling your own team and joining other games as subs instead of focusing on your own matches. your just fucking sad asmo

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

I have never missed my teams match ever to sub, no clue what you are talking about, just typical drunken nonsense.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

thisforumsucks wrote:
Ratking wrote:This isn't even a conversation Zachary. Comparing gkg playing my team vs yours is laughable.
Probably because you had someone rated 9 playing in all of your matches, and our first 2 games we somehow managed to win with our highest rated player being a 7. Pretty laughable I agree!
We had 5 to your 7 in the first 2 games
I'm sure that had nothing to do with it though.

Zak

Post by Zak »

Myrk wrote:
thisforumsucks wrote:
We had 5 to your 7 in the first 2 games
GKG himself has stated that he would rather have less players, and have them be good, than a full roster with players he thinks are bad.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want my DEER players, or bagrada on his squad. Your team also had plenty of opportunity to get subs.

Also you personally got raped in those 3 out of 5 games, sure that had nothing to do with it though.

dac

Post by dac »

thisforumsucks wrote:GKG himself
its the return of godzfire!

no but really, he wants to have 7 that will show up, not 9 and play the who sits this game bs.

you beat us zak, congrats!

Zak

Post by Zak »

dac wrote:
thisforumsucks wrote:GKG himself
its the return of godzfire!

no but really, he wants to have 7 that will show up, not 9 and play the who sits this game bs.

you beat us zak, congrats!
This conversation didn't concern you or myrk, kindly take your sour grapes elsewhere.

And thank you!

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Zak, your team's players have clearly gotten better and I'm sure you would have done well had we played with a full roster. That's really all I was saying.

shadow

Post by shadow »

Myrk wrote: We had 5 to your 7 in the first 2 games
Myrk wrote: Zak, your team's players have clearly gotten better and I'm sure you would have done well had we played with a full roster. That's really all I was saying.
holy shit myrk

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Myrk wrote:Zak, your team's players have clearly gotten better and I'm sure you would have done well had we played with a full roster. That's really all I was saying.

Myrk ~deer~ 2013 MWC first actual gossip in this post to make the headlines.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

we are still talking shit about a mostly meaningless QR match from over a week ago.

holy shit zak.

and please stop putting words in my mouth.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Myrk wrote:Zak, your team's players have clearly gotten better and I'm sure you would have done well had we played with a full roster. That's really all I was saying.
APRIL FOOL'S!
Seriously couldn't type that with a straight face

Zak

Post by Zak »

Myrk wrote:
APRIL FOOL'S!

wwo

Post by wwo »

There's nothing wrong with just saying "did not give a fuck." I'm supporting neither side in this, btw. QRs have always been just about warmup and chemistry-building.

shadow

Post by shadow »

thisforumsucks wrote:
Myrk wrote:
APRIL FOOL'S!

watch that gif for 3 mins
laugh and say holy shit myrk whole time
magic

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

u mad bro?

shadow

Post by shadow »