Threat Levelz

General discussion forum for TWS2013
falcon

Threat Levelz

Post by falcon »

Unbiased, unbiased and unprecedented.

ghengis
I was once teamed with Ghengis on Punjab United and we ended up losing to fxmas team (i never showed up after QRs tho) - Ghengis is a solid player like an iron cock and has the tendency to rape any myther. Better than his brother at myth, easily on a 4 ball tier. Need to take his team less seriously and concentrate on playing more.
cw
Chickenwire gives depth to this roster by being ghengis's no. 1 pick. He is a euro-force to be reckoned with, old school and a talented veteran, should have earned the 5th ball already but took a full stop at 4th.
demo
Back in the day I used to mistake erik for kilgrath, I learned both are the exact opposites of each other. He can beat you down anytime and flank. Role player who can be a little inconsistent at times. 3 balls of ghengis's cock.
Father xmas
Xmas Syndrome was void after he pulled off a win in NML 10 - this guy for some reason has never improved, maybe enc is his benchmark? 2 and a half balls of frenchmeat.
sam the butcher
Pretty medicore, can be a role player but hardly a match winner. Must be the last, 2nd last pick on the squad. 2 balls till he has some show hidden under the belt.
SHEF
Ghengis has an orgasm for player tags starting with 'S'? Seems so? shef, stick, sam, slate - looool. This guy is below average, 2 balls on a good day.
slate
Runs around with tag of 'hyper' these days, slate is a euro myther who is decent. Has a good reputation but I've a fucked up image of him ever since he lost 3 consecutive 1v1s against me, like really? 3 balls.
stick
Stick is a pretty chill dude, he can be good with any given duty but in no sense offers any kind of depth to this roster, 2.5 balls hanged to a stick.

zak
Zaknafien fields a squad, err, drafts a squad that has some scary names on it. Himself, Zak has been the ugly face of HPak. The notorious dummier turned map maker turned draft cap is a legit 3 baller.
homer
Homer is good looking, more than his bashbro, but, not as good at myth as him. Homer deviates between high 3 and low 4 and could fuck up your units. If you have a show down with him, eyes wide open.
killery
A very underrated myther, back in the day he was Duan and supreme's heavy hitter and has always came up to the mark, sadly both of them RIP now. Japs have always been neglected but no more, this guy is high 3 to low 4.
RENWOOD
Was myth really that bad in '98? A scammer who bitches all the time over team chat and can easily demoralize his own squad with his non-stop bitch talk. 3 balls minus 1 for being a total cunt. PS: the 3 kickball weeks I played, ren was the last pick, nuff said.
sasper
Drunken Irish's right hand, sasper is a silent force to be reckoned with but only in Aussie hours. 2 balls of forever mything.
tirri
Whoever compiled the teams in order should have put tirri's name atop all. I can rate this guy 5 balls and he has always turned up to be one, no 2nd thoughts. 4 balls till he has some action to show.
vantobia
Another deer ruffian, vantobia is good for thrall and puss duty. 2 balls.
wwo
Wayword one is a generic asshole. One of the best host myth will ever see, he is a true asset to zak squad. 3 balls of iron.

RK
Cap of last draft and winter series winnin squads, Mr. Mike has turned out to be the mose versatile caps of modern day myth, starting off with mango and golem on R3, he has grown quick and fast to be a challenging captain. 3 balls + 1 for the awesome stratigizing skills. 4 in total.
ew
East wind is Sri Lankan and still sucks at cricket! =/
I once asked who is the best ww2 turned myther? Everyone responded EW! No doubt about that, you sir are 4 balls of genuine skeel.
funky
187 was a good order when it had players like fool, now its overtaken by funky and gang, really? 2 balls of pablo escobar love.
RAWR
Who the fuck is rawr? Hadiez? I'm confused 0.o - 3 balls of total rust.
SIGHT
dude flame arrows warlocks - 1 baller.
SWITCH
AKA Sushi K from saints row? If yes, 2 balls.
THOR
THOR GATA SAYS = GKG ANUS SO SMALL MY DICK HURTS ON PENETRATE. I love you gata but you're so obvious! low 3 on a sunny rio de janeiro day.

paris
Phil is a decorated myther, he is pretty chill and deserves props for hosting the 4th instalment of TWS. 4 balls of adhesive epoxy steel.
ARZ
Arzenic is a Thunder Cox ex. He is solid, experienced and talented at same time, mid 4.
cookie
1 ball, who the fuck is cookie?
CREMISI
Cremisi was my partner on last year rat gang when we plunged the remnants of coon bros. He is solid 3. Better communication skills can help his cause further.
kush
OG Kush? He is learning to differentiate b/w good and bad puss these days. Low 2
lizard king
Kilgrath come to myth high on LSD. He is pretty st8 forward whether its hosting or killing. moves the thin line between low and middle 4.
Spoon
Spooniac can be a good role player, 2.5 balls.
TWO SMOKING GUNS
TSG is 63 years old and still kickin'. #Respect. 3 balls of ageing wrinkles.

gkg
Giant Killer General and his team is into finals already, I mean, GKG and Adren on the same team? Cool. Unless someone of his caliber shows up with some resistance el resistance. But again, I don't see that happening so c ya in finals! 5 balls.
adren
Adrenaline is not active these days but can play couple of ffas and get back into the tune. It's been a long time since your last tourney win adren, time to lift bro. 4 balls till he's active.
CLASSIC
Not so classic, IDK this guy, 1 ball.
dac
David, sup, you're back I suppose? Pretty cool guy to talk and play with! Solid role player, time to shake off the rust. 3 balls.
EVIL JAKE
I heard he was good, he sucked last time I saw him playing, 2.5 balls till you put on a show for me son.
pallidice
Palli is underrated, a solid 3 baller.
PK
Professional Killer said he was king premium's brother, cool story man. low 4 balls on a euro trip.
punkuser
LN is a good shoutcaster. Can be trusted with units like thralls and ghols for scouting, 2 balls.

LIMP
Limpbizkit is a decorated myther and a worthy cap! #Respectx2. 4 balls of nu metal.
Arsenal
Really needs to come online and show a play, 1 balls till he gets online.
Falcon
Not assessing myself as per Standard Operating Procedure.
hunterlord
Who the fuck? 1 ball
RAB
Rabzillionare? looool. The guy with the lengthiest wank list on myth? he was on low 4 last time I saw him playing but when was that last time? I don't remember.
sam
Sam you idiot! logged in 24x7 and afk in the lobby this guy can rape the fuck out of any myther 1-5 balls. I rate him high 4 low 5 any time.
scratch
Scratch is a solid role player and can be trusted with any kind of duty, he is an experienced team played and is a mid 3 baller.
valentine
Valentine has improved a lot during last 2 years, I hooked him up on saints row in tws. He is dutch and if you ain't dutch you ain't much. solid 3.

danski
Mr. Dantski from the britland. He is another myth veteran, decorated and energetic gameplay. 4 balls.
alfi
Fucking sucks, 1 baller.
bagrada
Lolki, bagrada, shadow, auto-win ? wtf? grammar issues make him thor look alike. He has improved but has yet to show skills in a major tourney, high 2 to mid 3.
Brown
Browning is genuine myther, high 3 to low 4 when not rusty.
CRUN
Cruniac, disciple of GKG, ww2 turned myther! Too bad you left r3 in tws03 and ended up losing to us finals! I felt bad for you. Crun is a chill dude and has improved thru leaps and bounds, low 4! Time to earn the fourth.
dom
Dom is improving, 2 balls.
honkey
Honk is a mwc champ. IDK but he deserved it. High 3 if he's back active.
milkman
Nothing special here. Mid 3 on a good day.

asmo
Trow belt who has yet to win a trow battle on clash LMOTH. why do you even rate yourself man? you're not that good LOL. 3 balls. PS: Your team is not good.
bali slp
Who the fuck? 1 balls.
BUNNY
Bunny is a trusted fellow. He was my heavy hitter mwc 10. PS: he is male, stop spreading the rumors faggots. Solid 3 baller.
drunken
Owen Lee is the inheritor of Babyshaker's deer. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Sometimes inconsistent like Ricky Ponting in a test match. This guy is mid 3.
Enculator
Mr. Blanc, congrats! The ban on women for wearing trousers in Paris has been lifted, LRCG and Pink, Enc is 3 baller.
gekko
All this time I thought he was Italian till he recently confessed of being a Finnish myther. He is better than grim at myth. Easily a 4 baller and Asmo's one and only true weapon besides Myrk.
master chief
MC is Ukrainian! He can be a good role player, actually he has the best deer has to offer but this is not deer, this is team asmo. 3 balls.
myrk
Myrk-Kirk lore still haunt the lobby as I'm about to end this TA - I think he has been switched with PK on GKG team. Bad idea Asmo, your team sucks more than ever now. Oh wait, Myrk on a note of 10, my 9$ this can be your first tourney win! low 4.

PPS: I gave a fuck about compiling this, I'm in no way giving a fuck about running a spell or grammar check up this bitch.
GGS, GF, NO-RE.

Myrk

Re: Threat Levelz

Post by Myrk »

Really, I play on GKG's team against yours and you still think I'm on Asmo's team? And you think Punkuser is LN? Also, my first tourney win? Are you completely retarded?

falcon

Post by falcon »

Don't hate, try to digest.

falcon

Post by falcon »

For punk user / LN / new mutator / whoever part - my rating remains the same.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I'm not active? 3 celest accounts and 3 emp accounds adding up to nearly 1000 games. i just dont play during paki hours...

2nd worst TAs so far, next to Asmo's.

p.s. NC won nml10, not xmas.

and jesus christ man... RABICAN. Rabiez was never even close to 4 balls lol.

Professional Killer

Post by Professional Killer »

adrenaline wrote:I'm not active? 3 celest accounts and 3 emp accounds adding up to nearly 1000 games. i just dont play during paki hours...

LOL. I think the last moths are the most active periode I've seen dren in a long time.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

falcon wrote:For punk user / LN / new mutator / whoever part - my rating remains the same.
How can we be the same person when LN and I have co-cast on the same shoutcast and played in the same games? :P

dac

Post by dac »

myth has a long history of schizo personalities (especially admins)

very possible! but unlikely.

East Wind tmnt

Post by East Wind tmnt »

Well me and GKG thought LN and punkuser were super similar as well too!

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

adrenaline wrote:I'm not active? 3 celest accounts and 3 emp accounds adding up to nearly 1000 games. i just dont play during paki hours...

Paris said he took my rankings and made minor adjustments to them for the draft, yet people say my rankings are the worst and that Paris has the best rankings. Your hate is blinding you.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

punkUser wrote:
falcon wrote:For punk user / LN / new mutator / whoever part - my rating remains the same.
How can we be the same person when LN and I have co-cast on the same shoutcast and played in the same games? :P
Hate to break it to you, punkuser, but you're just a figment of my imagination.

par73

Post by par73 »

i can't believe how effective falcon was at touching nerves.

Flatline

Post by Flatline »

You didn't even do one for me and i'm on ratkings team.
wtf?

MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

how nice to see grown up guys caring about some's game TA :lol:

Return to “The Winter Series 2013”