THERE IS NO DEER IN TEAM!

General discussion forum for TWS2013
Homer

THERE IS NO DEER IN TEAM!

Post by Homer »

It's come to my attention that many members of "team ZAK" which is what we call ourselves until something more suitable can be found are harboring old team loyalties to the DEER squad. :x

Let me squash a notion. We are not team DEER, we have no affiliation with team DEER, any and all glory does not go to the team DEER squad. :D

We are a new entity, a Frankenstein of mediocrity under the pink banner of Zak, a Frankenstein of mediocrity that has much more potential than any team DEER has fielded in the past tournaments. :o

I have nothing against DEER, in fact I think they are delicious, but I am not on team DEER. WE SHALL HENCEFORTH BE KNOWN AS "TEAM NOTDEER" :!:

Zak

Re: THERE IS NO DEER IN TEAM!

Post by Zak »

Deer are delicious

falcon

Post by falcon »

who the fuck fires light weapons like AKs with ear phones, wtf ?

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Homer wrote:It's come to my attention that many members of "team ZAK" which is what we call ourselves until something more suitable can be found are harboring old team loyalties to the DEER squad. :x

Let me squash a notion. We are not team DEER, we have no affiliation with team DEER, any and all glory does not go to the team DEER squad. :D

We are a new entity, a Frankenstein of mediocrity under the pink banner of Zak, a Frankenstein of mediocrity that has much more potential than any team DEER has fielded in the past tournaments. :o

I have nothing against DEER, in fact I think they are delicious, but I am not on team DEER. WE SHALL HENCEFORTH BE KNOWN AS "TEAM NOTDEER" :!:

What did you expect when 4 members in game 1 were all deer? Oh by the way its got nothing to do with loyalties and the notion of that in myth of loyalty is laughable. the members on deer are all close buddies of mine and we just pay homage to shakes. For the draft they are for sure putting 100% to win for zaks team just like I did when I subbed for zaks team just like we do when we fight each other in rabble games.

P.S no one mentioned you were not a valuable asset/contribution to zaks team so I dont know why you even posted this shit in the first place?

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Drunken do you understand sarcasm?

par73

Post by par73 »

Drunken honestly sometimes I marvel at the fact you take everything so serious and then claim that you don't.

I guess the way you approach this game makes some rational sense into your personality however.

wwo

Post by wwo »

Water circles the drain in the opposite direction where he lives. Take that into consideration vis his viewpoint.

Return to “The Winter Series 2013”