Introducing the winners of TWS13

General discussion forum for TWS2013
Zak

Introducing the winners of TWS13

Post by Zak »

So the teams have been drafted and I am happy to announce the roster of Zak's Kids, the future winners of TWS13.

Tirri: Multiple MWC winner, best player on myth, genius hockey analyst, professional father. Expect him to put up some amazing stats, with stellar ratios. An excellent team leader, motivator, and heavy hitter.

Homer: Another multiple MWC winner (man is this team lucky or what?), having been on excellent teams such as Team Zak, Shapes and Sizes, The Black Company, The Bullz, and South Parkians, this guy comes with the experience of a tournament champion and the underdog contender. An excellent boost to morale due to his irresistable charm, irrefutable sense of humor, and unshakable faith in the lord. Expect to see him leading team prayer in pregames and planning times.

WWO: A grizzled veteran who has been there and done that before you even had pubes. This guy is also the life of the party, and don't be surprised to see him working on his 5th margarita before game 2 even starts! He has been on excellent teams such as Ginslingers, Cirque, and Anal Bleachers, so you know he has experience against top competition in this sport. He is also one of the BEST captains to ever touch Myth 2 and has an eye for the game.

Killery: This man knows his multiplayer maps. At one point, you could find a Killery review on every multiplayer map on the tain, until the Union of Organized Magma Mapmakers conspired to have all of his reviews taken down due to their blunt honesty. Easily the best Japanese player in this tournament. There is a rumor he is working on a Gundam total conversion for myth! Osss

Sasper: It has been argued by many that Sasper is the best Australian to ever play this game, despite Flatline's tournament resume. Whatever the case, this man is no slouch. Using the intellect that made him billions on the free market, this man will trick you not once, not twice, but THRICE before he obliterates your pathetic squadron. Solid role player for this squad and I expect big things from him.

Vantobia: Another Australian (they sure know how to make them mythers down under, don't they?), who was on DEER with sasper, kirk, godcops, drunken (MVP in the latest TWS tournament), and liger, this guy learned a thing or two about the art of myth. A solid roleplayer, and at times a heavy hitter, Vantobia will annihilate anybody who doesn't take his skills seriously. Watch out if you end up on a flank with this dude!

Renwood: Hey look another MWC champion! Thats right its Renwood, creator of Myth 4, winner of the FIRST and LARGEST MWC ever, and creator of the hit classic "Raisin Barn". This guy's ability to heavy hit, roleplay, and captain, makes him a triple threat on the field. Not to mention his PEACHY enthusiasm is a major boon to his teammates' morale. If there is a loophole in the rules of a game, Renwood will find it, and exploit it. You never know what to expect from this guy! Man is this roster STACKED!

Zak: Last but not least is Zak, Winner of MWC 2000*. A total enigma, who in 2008, received threat assessments ranging from 1 to 5 balls (mostly in the 4-5 range). Nobody is sure what this guy is capable of! Other notable things about my career are my 2nd place finish in the VERY FIRST and MOST COMPETITIVE TWS, a rookie of the year award in 2007, dummier of the year award in 2008, Captain of the year award in 2009, 3rd place finishes in MWC 2k11 and 2k12. I've made numerous plugins that have seen play in tournaments, as well as a couple of the most popular co-ops of all time. I will be offering, yet again, to make a co-op for this tournament, centered around my team, should we have good attendance throughout the year.

And here is a team photo of Zak's Kids goofing around. If any Zak's Kids see this, remember our first match is tomorrow! Let me know if you can't make it.

Sources:

* http://thegjol.com/thegodhead/view/you_ ... _years_ago

Dantski

Re: Introducing the winners of TWS13

Post by Dantski »

5 TROWS FOR EFFORT

:D

valentine

Post by valentine »

you used a picture of homer for homer

par73

Post by par73 »

this is the dark horse of the tournament

Zak

Post by Zak »

TEAM FORUM PLZ THX PARISTOXGRIMJR

Zak

Post by Zak »

This weekend was the first win of many, expect to see great things from

Zak's Kids

Killery

Post by Killery »

hey wow I hate that photo, an old bald fat...
Im kewl guy as well...
lets make something new like tirri's one next :(

MasterChief

Post by MasterChief »

lol i like that photo, seems so funny :D

Homer

Post by Homer »

We are not Zak's kids, he's probably our youngest player, this is so illogical, I hate it.

Zak

Post by Zak »

Zak's Kids greatly resembles Abraham Lincoln's team of rivals. We are a group of talented individuals with clashing personalities with the single purpose of great success.

Zak

Post by Zak »

UDPATE!!!!

Zak's Wife has recently given birth to TWINS! We are very pleased. They are two very healthy young boys. They are also 2 winners of the last draft tournament! Thats right, Zak's Kids now possesses 3 winners of the last draft tournament, and 5 finalists altogether. What a scary team this is shaping up to be! Let me introduce my boys:

тень: A very intimidating young man with a lot of potential. Probably the best Russian myther since hishnik ~np~! He did better than was expected of him in the finals of the last draft tournament, and in the final game out-arched two players on the other team for an epic win. He is also a former TWS finalist, and there is speculation that if Paris gave him more units their team would have won the match. Expect him to shake things up again, in The Winter Series 2k13!

Drunken Irishman: This guy has a SHITLOAD of heart. He lead the Deer squad through numerous MWC losses, without getting discouraged. In fact he is such a fighter, that he stole a game in their match with the champions in mwc 2k12! In the last draft tournament, drunken irishman was experiencing communication difficulties with another teammate. He talked to his captain and they agreed he should play for the opposing team. Drunken Irishman then went on to crush his former team in two games, one of which he won singlehandedly when his team was losing! He did it again in the finals of the tournament, stealing a flag in his trademark fashion. Can he pull off more upsets this year? We'll find out this weekend!

* тень in english means "shadow"

Our new team poster :DDD

Return to “The Winter Series 2013”