OK, I'm lazy

Hosted by Giant Killer General
Professional Killer

OK, I'm lazy

Post by Professional Killer »

How do I log on Myth these days obviously the username and pw i Get when i log on here dont work.

punkUser

Re: OK, I'm lazy

Post by punkUser »

Or just be a guest - seriously :)

garnish

Post by garnish »

Login to your steam account through this link and you will get a l/p for GoS ranked/tourney rooms!

http://metaserver.gateofstorms.net:8082/account/

Or like PunkUser said, username: guest

and leave the password blank!

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

So you changed the login system only to not help people when they don't understand this crap?

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

This is all very concisely explained on the FAQ page of GoS, as well as numerous threads here. It's fine that PK is being "lazy", but the laziest thing you can do is just log in as a guest :)

The point I feel compelled to continue to make is that most people should not even need to "understand this crap" because there's almost no point in having a registered account these days. I continue to provide that for tournament play but for any casual games there is literally no point. It's just important to keep that in mind when people are complaining about complexity or "not being able to log in" or any such other stuff: you are creating complexity for yourselves, it is not inherent in the metaserver requirements.

Professional Killer

Post by Professional Killer »

I tried logging on as a guest and also threw steam earlier,that being said it was at the beginning of the new forum and I thought I was doing something wrong. More or less why i seriously asked put your balls back in your pants PunkUser. ;) Ill Get back on when ill find the time for it. Thanks for replies helpfull indeed.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Eh no issues with your post PK - addressing the usual sass from LSO ;)

Return to “Myth World Cup 2017”