An Inside Look at Roflmazzer's MWC Strat Practice - A Mazzarin's Demise Legendary Win

Hosted by Giant Killer General
Giant Killer General

An Inside Look at Roflmazzer's MWC Strat Practice - A Mazzarin's Demise Legendary Win

Post by Giant Killer General »

Roflmazzers have been hard at work in some hardcore mwc strat practice sessions lately. To demonstrate how super prepared roflmazzers are now for the upcoming mwc finals, we recorded one such mwc strat session from yesterday and have authorized the release of the video to give the myth community an inside look at what it takes to be an mwc championship-contending team.

The video is uploaded to my youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrVpTQpiB6c&t=7411s

This video is a mazz legendary win done yesterday with dac, hmp, and myself on the 4 man classic + dragon mesh on version rc10. This is perhaps the only 4 man classic legendary win on any mazz version (maybe at most, 1 other near-win done by us previously, but may not have been a technical win). It is also the first mazz legendary win of any mesh and any recent version for the past many months (maybe even close to a year). You'll have to excuse some of the emotions in the video as this is the result of many months of hard work over dozens of attempts, and it was also done in epic fashion with only Mazz surviving until the end.

You can also download the film recording of it directly at: https://ufile.io/f63oi

I don't have actual time stamps, but a rough idea of the time of some notable events are as follows:

25 min - archer boss
40 min - tree boss
1 hour - beholder king
1 hour 20 min - arch lich king
1 hour 30 min - major boss wave #1
1 hour 45 min - major boss wave #2, and also close call #1 with mort being saved from a trow train with cloud
2 hours - major boss wave #3
2 hours 15 minutes - major boss wave #4
2 hours 20 minutes - watcher arrives with the illusion being killed almost immediately with void and sever. Close call #2 also happen with Mazz and White dragon both eating seversects dropping them to half health instantly, but possibly saved with heal burst. Mazz is also cursed soon thereafter and gets separated from the rest of the group.
2 hours 25 minutes - close call #3 with mort eating about 5 fountains from multiple arch liches, but is saved by double super regeneration
2 hours 30 minutes - major boss wave #5, which is also the final boss wave. First deaths happen here as the flaming lith spawns almost right on top of us and about a minute later rushes mort, killing him in seconds.
2 hours 35 minutes - forest giant dies from green dragon puss locking him while also tanking watcher. White dragon also dies soon thereafter from being vile locked (from no-arty wave) and subsequently surrounded by bosses. Close call #4 also happens as mazz pops himself and nearly dies before getting healed in the nick of time, and then paladin does a heal burst with the last of his mana and being out of roots to get mazz unstoned and for paladin to heal himself also from near death.
3 hours 10 minutes - paladin dies from the longest confusion ever from watcher as popped black thrall move in around him (the pop thereby killing him).
3 hours 15 minutes - watcher stoned and mazz finishes him relatively quickly with flame barriers, spheres of annihilation, eldritch lances, and seversects.

Roflmazzers will next challenge themselves on an even harder version of mazz to further hone their mything skills.

Be afraid, Dragon Army. Be very afraid.

IronButterfly

Re: An Inside Look at Roflmazzer's MWC Strat Practice - A Mazzarin's Demise Legendary Win

Post by IronButterfly »

Hearing GKG jizz his pants over this while Dac and HMP took turns fellating his genius was the absolute low point in the history of Myth. The fact that you faggots all end up playing Gladiators and Mazzarins is such a depressing indictment of the agonizingly slow death of Myth. It is difficult to generate enough emotion to decide what is more depressing, that you spent three hours doing this, that you do it every week, or that you're now going to go on to captain yourself to an all-star victory so you can crown yourself the emperor of your own bullshit, tournament.

Flatline

Re: An Inside Look at Roflmazzer's MWC Strat Practice - A Mazzarin's Demise Legendary Win

Post by Flatline »

IronButterfly wrote:Hearing GKG jizz his pants over this while Dac and HMP took turns fellating his genius was the absolute low point in the history of Myth. The fact that you faggots all end up playing Gladiators and Mazzarins is such a depressing indictment of the agonizingly slow death of Myth. It is difficult to generate enough emotion to decide what is more depressing, that you spent three hours doing this, that you do it every week, or that you're now going to go on to captain yourself to an all-star victory so you can crown yourself the emperor of your own bullshit, tournament.
lol you said "fellating".......giggles
:o

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I'm actually impressed (that you would waste 3 hours playing that shit).

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

An inside look into Dantski's preparation for his big match with ROFLmazzers 2 weeks ago.

went to a BBQ and arrived late

but this thread did remind me of this writeup

http://projectmagma.net/downloads/mazz3/mazzwin.php

akira

Post by akira »

IronButterfly wrote:Hearing GKG jizz his pants over this while Dac and HMP took turns fellating his genius was the absolute low point in the history of Myth. The fact that you faggots all end up playing Gladiators and Mazzarins is such a depressing indictment of the agonizingly slow death of Myth. It is difficult to generate enough emotion to decide what is more depressing, that you spent three hours doing this, that you do it every week, or that you're now going to go on to captain yourself to an all-star victory so you can crown yourself the emperor of your own bullshit, tournament.
Ironbutterfly for myth president.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

good to know that paris is still too scared to post with his real account, still easily butthurt over nothing, and apparently becomes depressed when I choose to play games in myth that are not to his approval or liking. Who knew someone could care so much about how another chooses to play myth?

dantski - i'm just curious, what year is that from? Mazz 3 and that group must be pretty god damn old.

sharkdrivingabus

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

Hah. I'd forgotten about that. I think that it was the first - and possibly the only - time I ever played mazz. Thanks for the reminder dantski.

par73

Post by par73 »

Giant Killer General wrote:good to know that paris is still too scared to post with his real account, still easily butthurt over nothing, and apparently becomes depressed when I choose to play games in myth that are not to his approval or liking. Who knew someone could care so much about how another chooses to play myth?
Is this your stupidity or your paranoia? I don't even know what you're referencing.

I supported you hosting this year's MWC at the beginning of the year, and you pretty much lost that support by the time I took note of your approach.

Return to “Myth World Cup 2017”