Just to clarify

Hosted by Giant Killer General
Dantski

Just to clarify

Post by Dantski »

Assuming ROFL wins this weekend, 2 teams are eliminated?

And if they win again next weekend MWC is over?

Giant Killer General

Re: Just to clarify

Post by Giant Killer General »

Correct. It looks like it could be a very short mwc. I had anticipated 6-7 weeks, but with the massive upset of Berserkers over Dragon Army (and props to them) then it cuts it a week shorter, so it could be 5 weeks now. Which actually works out great in a way because I started mwc roughly 3 weeks early, so anyone can host the very next tournament right after the 4th of july weekend when the prime mything season still has plenty of time left. Any haters who want to run a tournament differently can do so right after and do it however they want to their heart's content.

P.S. - to any teams that are eliminated, I will still try to organize another match with the other team if your teams still want to play for fun, even if it doesn't count for the tournament anymore.

akira

Post by akira »

How do you measure how well tournament rules are communicated? One way is the # of posts asking for clarification

Giant Killer General

troll harder akira. I can look forward to you hosting the next tournament immediately after this one, right?

akira

Post by akira »

Giant Killer General wrote:troll harder akira. I can look forward to you hosting the next tournament immediately after this one, right?
Doubtful, I barely have enough time to beat you trowing these days much less time to run a tourney. Definitely looks like there will be a TWDS18 tho.

Giant Killer General

Oh then lets do a 1v1 match then for tourney and I will be sure to pick all trow maps then :)

Return to “Myth World Cup 2017”